Second Meeting

30-Day Trial

Let's go back to the time when Kim Taehyung went inside the classroom.

He opened the door slowly and everyone looked at him. "I'm s-sorry Mr. Kim, I'm late...it's because of...of..."

"What is it Kim Taehyung? Why. Are. You. LATE?"

"It's because...of...hayy it's like this..." He sighed and stopped for a moment. "...someone died..." His voice cracked as if he will cry any moment.

"What? Oh no" Everyone whispered.

"What?...Condolence Kim Taehyung..." Mr. Kim said with compassion. "May I know who died?"

                          

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes. "M-My...My...My..." Taehyung wasn't able to balance himself anymore and fell on the floor. He looked really hurt. "My...bird...My bird died!" Everyone's faces were as if they're so done with Taehyung.

"My golly" Others whispered.

"Wadafak bro" Whispered the others.

"Boo" and others jokingly whispered.

"..He...he was killed by a cat...! I-I  was actually supposed to go attend the class early...but then...but then... when I was about to feed my bird this morning...I saw Tweety... closed eyes and with blood...!" And he started to cry.

Everyone was so done with Taehyung, for yes, he's saying the truth. His bird really died. But then, it's such a lame  excuse to come to class very late. Although, not everyone was done with him. There was one person who was really affected about Tweety's death. It was none other than Mr. Kim. Yeah that furious guy.

He was greatly affected by Taehyung's acting to the point that he didn't shout at him, like he would usually do. He instead, just asked him to go to his chair. I don't know what happened to Mr. Kim, but one thing I am sure, as an author-nim, among all the students in this school, only Taehyung could make that magic. Only Taehyung could calm down the about-to-explode bomb.

He walked to his chair with an expression like: Well, well, well I'm so great, aren't I?

On the other hand, there was somebody who didn't react, praise or even criticize Taehyung's acting. It was Hwang Mia. Her face was wide open because she couldn't believe that she would be still seeing Kim Taehyung, the stingy guy who didn't share his ice-cream to her. "I-I-It's him...!"

 


 

Right after the bell had rung for lunch, Mia immediately went to Taehyung. "Kim Taehyung...!" Taehyung, who was supposed to go out already, looked at her. "You're so irritating!"

"Huh? Who are you? What did I even to do you?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow at Mia.

"Ha...? You don't remember me?"

"Yeah, I do not." Taehyung turned his back at her and went out of the classroom with his friends. "Yah! Wait!" But, Mia stopped her. Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned around again. "What's your problem?"

"I'm the girl from yesterday whom you didn't share your ice-cream with! I'm the one who was still talking when you suddenly ran away! I'm Hwang Mi---" Before Mia could finish, Taehyung butted in. "Pfft. Let's go guys. This girl is a weirdo..." And just like yesterday, Taehyung again, went away before Mia could even finish what she was saying. Mia felt disrespected and wasn't able to speak no more. She just sighed deeply and went back to her seat.

 


 

Because there was no teacher for the next class, the class was a mess. There were people throwing papers at each other. Some were chitchatting and making some boisterous laughs. Others were even poking people's butts, and this was initiated by Kim Taehyung.

"Aish! Who's the guardian angel of that guy? He's not being guarded properly! Aish!" Mia whispered to herself as he was staring at the naughty boy.

While she was looking at him, she saw that Taehyung got bored poking other people's butts and he stood up. He went to the guy wearing glasses who was seated at the corner. Taehyung got the wallet of the guy who seemed to be helpless. "K...K-Kim...T-Taehyung..." It seemed that this guy was scared of Taehyung. He could not speak at him properly as well as look at him properly.

"What? You don't want to share your money anymore?"

"...Ah? N-No...it's not that...uh..."

"What? Just say it. You don't want to?" Taehyung smiled at him, but his smile conveyed a different thing. "You really want me to say to everyone what you're hiding?"

"A-Ah...n-no...y-you...I-I-I mean...y-you can get...from..m-my w-wallet..."

"Okay then. Thanks" Taehyung counted the bills he got from the guy's and threw the empty wallet on the guy's face. However, Taehyung wasn't still finished counting, when someone suddenly got the money from his hands.

It was Mia who got it and returned the money back to the guy with glasses. "Here you go"

"Hey you!" Taehyung shouted at Mia which made Mia looked at him. "Don't you know what you are doing is bad? You're not only stingy! You're also a bully!" Everyone stopped from what they were doing and looked at the both of them.

"Whut? Can't you just mind your fcking business? Weirdo!" Taehyung wasn't supposed to pay attention to Mia anymore but Mia suddenly spoke something.

"It takes one to no one!" She was talking about the label Taehyung has given to her. "Maybe when you were younger, you were  being bullied because you were also a weirdo! And now you have become a bully yourself!" I don't know where Mia got that. Oh well the important thing is, Taehyung stopped because of what she had said. He was speechless. He was hit straight to his face by Mia's words for they were all true. He has been a victim once.

Taehyung was about to punch Mia when someone suddenly entered the classroom. It was Jungkook who stopped him. "Hey bro, that's so unmanly. Why would you hit a girl?"

 


 

A/N: Hello! Haha. So I'm not sure if I will be able to update as frequent as I can bcs school will start again tomorrow...huhu

/sobs

/rolls around the floor like a giant panda bear

/cries a river

Anyway, I would like to say thank you so so so much! Thank you very much, you, who's reading this right now. Thank you for the bottom of my heart!!! Please don't hesitate to ask me if you're confused about anything and if you want to clarify something. Oh and please do not hesitate to also comment down your thoughts, negative, positive or neutral thoughts are 100% accepted. I would gladly appreiciate it. Thank you so much!!

xoxo