Oh My Nose!

30-Day Trial

Before you continue, please take a moment of silence for Jungkook's nose.

                            

Okay thank you. You may now continue reading.

xoxo /so cute right/

 


 

He just got from the clinic when it was already the period after the break. Yeah, he was supposed to be back much earlier for he was just going to bring Jiyeong to the clinic. However, it was not  because I'm a lazy or forgetful authornim, rather, it was because he wasn't able to escape from Jiyeong...

Earlier...

While Jungkook was dragging Jiyeong to the clinic, he got tired. That was why, he just piggy backed ride Jiyeong. Yeah that was even tiresome, but at least it was faster than dragging Jiyeong. He felt that her temperature was really rising hot. "Poor you..." He whispered to the girl. Jiyeong replied but with a "Mhm". She fell asleep immediately. She looked really tired and sick.

When they have reached the clinic, he saw nobody inside; even the nurse.  Jungkook  was supposed to leave Jiyeong on one of the beds as she slept. However, when he was about to go, Jiyeong suddenly held his hand. "Appa..." She murmured.

"Wtf? I'm not your father! Let go of me...!" Jungkook complained as he was struggling to let Jiyeong's unusually warm hands away from him. But, he stopped and changed his mind from going back now, to just stay, because of what Jiyeong had murmured. "Appa...don't leave me...appa..." He saw a tear went down on Jiyeong's eye as her eyes were closed.

Jungkook just sighed and decided to wait for the nurse.

However, the nurse had a meeting. She came to the clinic so late than what Jungkook was expecting. Because of that, he was also late for his next class. Fortunately, there was no teacher during that time, so he was still lucky after all.

 


 

When he returned, he was just in time when Taehyung was about to hit Hwang Mia. Because of his good reflexes, he was able to stop Taehyung at the last minute. "Hey bro, that's so unmanly. Why would you hit a girl?" He stopped him, by holding Taehyung's hands. Hence, everyone's attention was unto them; him to be exact.

"Ah..." Taehyung said. "So you're the other new student, right? Wait, can I ask? Why are you new students so irritating?" Taehyung brought his hands down while Jungkook was still holding his. Yeah, they were holding hands like lovers. Can you feel the chemistry between them? So cute right?

Lol kddng. Jungkook let go of Taehyung before he could even bring his hands.

Okay I'll be serious now.

"Maybe because you are cranky."

"Whut?"

"Are you deaf? I said you are cranky. So sensitive. Hot-tempered---" Jungkook wasn't able to finished what he said for Taehyung spoke before he could finish.

"Are you really pissing me off?"

"Well, you are letting me to"

"Fck you" Because Taehyung couldn't control his self anymore, he punched Jungkook. This time, Jungkook wasn't able to avoid Taehyung's punch, unlike with Jimin who punched him this morning. Number one reason was because, he didn't want to fight. He didn't plan to go back to the clinic for the 3rd time again. Although sadly for him, he will be back again to the clinic. He was knocked down right straight through his nose.

 


 

Jungkook woke up that he was at the clinic once again. "What the hell. This is my 3rd time here...ugh" Yes it was his third time. It was his first day at this school yet, he went to the clinic for already 3 times. Will I still elaborate what were these times? Nah. I'm too lazy. You can do that already. I believe in u.

 

The guy, who was punched for the second time this day, looked at his phone to check the time. However, he noticed his reflection on his phone. Then saw a band-aid on it. "What the...my nose again...not again..." He was in sorrow because of his nose. His nose, that he loved so much and took care of very well, was punched again for the second time. Poor nose of  Jeon Jungkook... "Why do they love to target my nose...?!"

 

After he had seen that he could still catch up for the last subject, he asked permission for the nurse urgently to go back to the classroom already. Yes. The last subject. He fell asleep for almost the rest of the day.

However, before he could leave the clinic entirely, not that he cared, but he suddenly remembered Jiyeong. He peeked at one of the curtains where Jiyeong should be and found that she was not there anymore. "Uhm...nurse, may I ask where the girl who's sleeping here went to?"

"Ah, the daughter of Mrs. Seo? Ah, she was sent home already"

"Oh...is that so." He nodded and went back to class. Then he suddenly realized, 'She's the daughter of the guidance counselor...?'

 


 

"You're...Jeon Jungkook...am I right?" Jungkook looked at Mia as he was getting ready to go home.

"Yeah" He answered and put on his bag.

"Ah..uhm..ano...I'm sorry!" Mia bowed with an 90 degree angle at Jungkook.

"Sorry for what...?" Jungkook asked puzzled.

"Because of me...you were punched by that stingy guy...Sorry..."

"Stingy...guy?"

"Ne! Kim Taehyung! Hmp, did you know? I was just asking for that thing he was eating then he suddenly ran away from me...! Isn't that rude?"

"Hahaha...is that so...lol"

They didn't realize that they were already actually walking to the gate as they continued talking.

"Oh by the way... before you were punched by Kim Taehyung...I've noticed that your nose...was kinda...uhm...swollen...May I ask what happened?"

"Tsk. It was because of that...uh Seo... Jiyeong dude. Early in the morning, she punched me straight on my nose. So nice right? What a very warm thing to do to welcome a new student. Ha.Ha." Jungkook said sarcastically.

Mia was suddenly became a little afraid of Jiyeong. She thought the only thing Jiyeong could do to her was rolling her eyes and shouting. She didn't know Jiyeong could punch her like that as well. "Is that why...you're nose is...big? Because of the swelling...?"

"Uh...I was born with this big nose--wait are you picking on me..?"

"Ha? Wait. Oh no. I am not. I was just saying what I am seeing...Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you..." She said innocently as she shook her head.

Jungkook made a face then suddenly laughed. "You're such a weirdo huh?"

"Weirdo...? Haha...yeah...maybe I am..." Mia scratched her back, thinking how she became a weirdo. She didn't know what exactly is a weirdo.

They were already outside the school  gate when they parted ways. Jungkook's way home was on the left, while Mia's, which was Mrs. Seo's home, was on the right. "Ah wait! Jungkook-ssi!" Jungkook stopped and she went to him while running. "May I ask something?"

"Uhm...yeah sure?"

"Do you know where to find true love?"