6- Winter pt.2

S E A S O N S
Byungjoo pushed Hojoon away, now noticing it was not Hansol,
 "Hojoon what do you think you're doing!?"
 "Ah, Byungjoo. Did you not like that? I thought you still liked me, huh?"
 "Hojoon.. You know I'm way over you. That was in the past. You know well that I love Hansol-"
 "Bjoo.." Kidoh interuppted quietly, "Hansol was just here.. He saw everything."
 Byungjoo's eyes widened in horror, he looked around and spotted the door wide open,
 "No no no no.."
Hojoon stayed quiet. He didn't have anything to say. But he didn't apologize for kissing Byungjoo.
 "Byungjoo you better go out there and get him back," A voice growled. It was Jenissi. Standing next to him was Xero, who shook his head in disappointment.
 Quickly, Byungjoo ran outside, wearing only a t-shirt and pajama pants and flip flops. Not the most proper thing to wear when it's snowing outside.
 "Hansol!" He yelled, running around outside the dorm area. 
 He continued yelling, but he wasn't in the dorm area. Byungjoo sighed in frustration. 
 'Where could he be?' He thought, thinking of the places where he could have been. Then a few places popped into his mind. But he knew now where he would be. 
 He started running towards the park they had passed when they were on their way to the amusement park on their last date a few months back.
 'Please be there, please be there.'
And he was. Hansol was sitting on the swing set. Tears were streaming down his face, his nose was a bright red and so were his cheeks. It pained Byungjoo to see Hansol this way, but knowing it was he who had hurt Hansol was even worse. 
 "Hansol." Byungjoo called out. 
 Hansol looked up, he knew Byungjoo would come looking for him after that. Hansol looked away and stared up at the cold, winter sky instead. There weren't so many clouds tonight. So the stars shone brightly.
 "Hansol.." 
 Hansol clamped his mouth shut, hearing the voice come closer. 
 "Hansol I'm sorry-"
 "So kissing Hojoon was the only option right? Because I wasn't home to give you my affection? So you wanted his instead?" Hansol hissed, more hot tears rolling down his cool cheeks.
 "I was drunk. I didn't know.. I thought he was you.." Byungjoo explained, touching Hansol's shoulder. 
 Hansol laughed quietly, shrugging his hand away,
 "Byungjoo.. Is this how you felt when I left with Jenissi? Jealously? Because I think I'm feeling that right now.." Hansol pressed his cheek against the metal chains holding the swing, "I'm sorry too.. I shouldn't of.. I shouldn't of just ditched you like that. I just wanted to help Jenissi. I thought it was a good choice but in the end it was kind of a bad one. Because you kissed him.."
 "Hansol.. You know I don't feel that way about him anymore. That was 5 years ago. I don't feel anything for him anymore. I love you only.."
 Hansol sighed, smiling slightly, "I still love you.. Never drink again when I'm not around or I'll seriously beat your ."
 Byungjoo just nodded, then helped Hansol up. They walked towards the dorms quietly. Not holding hands as they would usually do. 
 Byungjoo didn't accept this. He grabbed Hansol's hand, sighing.
 Hansol slowly looked up at the blonde, "Hm?"
 "I just wanted to hold your hand, plus I'm cold."
 Byungjoo said, grinning and pointing to his outfit.
 A wide smile spread across Hansol's face,
 "Dummy.."
 
( i actually hate angst im sorry :') also i finished my essay earlier than expected ! )