5- Winter pt.1

S E A S O N S
 "Guys how do you like my hair?" Byungjoo announced, coming out of the bathroom; his hair blonde and in braids. 
 Hansol stared at his boyfriend, his mouth agape,
 "Byungjoo, honey.. You look so.." He coughed, "So.."
 "Hansol means to say you look dumb," Jenissi grumbled, opening the fridge and scavenging for leftover food.
 Byungjoo gasped dramatically, holding a hand over his heart, "Do you mean that Hansol?"
 Hansol shrugged, not knowing what to say, he whispered, rubbing his arm awkwardly,
 "I mean.. The blonde is okay.."
 "Okay??" Byungjoo huffed, "I bet Xero would have liked this hairstyle-"
 "Oh please, Xero isn't that distasteful in style," Jenissi retorted, sitting down at the table and pouring himself some cereal. The roommate was cranky because his boyfriend was out with his other friends and not hanging out with him.. 
 Byungjoo sighed, "You guys are no fun. I think I look manly in my braids."
 "You have issues, man." Jenissi mumbled, shoving his spoon in his cereal, "Why did you even dye it blonde again? The first time you dyed it with your curly hair you looked like ramen noodles."
 "Why do you hurt my heart so," Byungjoo said, leaning back on the couch. He looked down at his boyfriend. 
 Hansol was quiet today. He wonders why.
 "Hansol." Byungjoo called out, Hansol looked up at him,
 "What?"
 "You seem spaced out."
 "It's nothing. I'm just mentally laughing at your dumb braids."
 "Why are you all so mean to me," Byungjoo whined, laying his head on Hansol's lap. Hansol groaned in annoyance, 
 "Your hair is still wet get off!"
  "Noo I'm so comfortable."
  "Byungjoo get the fuc-"
 Jenissi interrupted the lover's banter by throwing his spoon at Byungjoo,
 "Both of you shut up already." 
 "Why'd you only hit me!" Byungjoo whined once again, wiggling around in Hansol's lap, Hansol simply sighed; letting his boyfriend do what he wants.
 "Anywaysss~ Hansol let's go on a date!"
 "Not until you take those braids out. Plus Jenissi is going to be alone and I don't want him to feel lonely since Xero is out."
 Byungjoo sighed loudly, "But Jenissi has other friends-"
 Hansol interrupted,
 "Hey Jenissi wanna go out for a bit? Byungjoo can stay here and invite his other friends."
 Byungjoo glared at Hansol, "You've got to be joking."
 Hansol just looked back at him an shrugged, 
 "Nope. You have other friends don't you?"
 Byungjoo stared at him, 
 "You're so cruel.."
 
 
 Jenissi accepted Hansol's invitation. They left Byungjoo alone at the dorm and going out to some karaoke bar. 
 Byungjoo, on the other hand, was scrolling through his contacts list, searching for a friend that isn't busy. He knew that most of his friends would be working overtime to earn enough money to afford Christmas presents, so he chose to invite Kidoh and Jin. 
 The grossest couple ever, but they were still his friends.
 Just so he wasn't alone with the very open couple, he invited Hojoon, hoping the man would accept and wouldn't be busy.
 He started to undo his braids in the meanwhile.
-
 The couple arrived first, carrying bags of beer and snacks. Typical of those two..
 "Yooo! Bjoo~ we haven't hung out for a long time! Where's that husband of yours?" Kidoh sang, jumping into Byungjoo's arms. Byungjoo sighed,
 "Once again Kidoh, Hansol and I aren't married, we're just dating."
 "You both wear rings on your ring fingers."
 "It's a promise ring, Kidoh."
 "Just a promise ring?" Kidoh said, wiggling his eyebrows. 
 Byungjoo shook his head, rolling his eyes. How has he known this weird kid for so long. 
 Jin cleared his throat, he held onto Kidoh's sleeve,
 "Kidoh don't be disrespectful." 
 Then there was this guy.. Kidoh's boyfriend, Jin, who actually tolerates Kidoh's foolishness. 
 "Okay honey.." Kidoh pouted, kissing Jin's cheek. Jin burned up, looking away.
 "Ugh stop being lovey dovey in front of me." Byungjoo whined, "Hansol left me to go hang out with Jenissi."
 "Xero's not here?" Kidoh asked knowingly, placing the bags on the coffee table then laying back on the couch. Jin quietly took a seat next to him. 
 "Yeah. So Hansol decided to be nice.. Like right after I asked to go on a date."
 "You're being selfish, Bjoo," Kidoh said, opening one of the chip bags he brought, "I bet you said something like 'Jenissi has other friends' then Hansol got ticked and that's why you asked us over."
 Byungjoo groaned, even though this guy is a fool he knows Byungjoo well.
 "Oh how you know me so well. Pass me a beer."
 Kidoh did and then watched as his friend gulped down the drink, "So who else is coming?"
 "Hojoon."
 "Hojoon? As in your ex crush? As in, that hot blonde guy with glasses- Ow! What the hell, Jin?" 
Jin shot daggers at Kidoh, staying quiet. He had pinched Kidoh's side to make him shut up. 
 Byungjoo covered his mouth, stifling his laughs. Kidoh deserved that. That 'ex crush' thing about Hojoon was a sensitive topic, Kidoh just let it slip out by accident. 
 Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Byungjoo got up and unlocked the door, then opening it wide.
 Hojoon stood there with a small smile, 
 "Byungjoo." 
 "Hojoon."'
 -
 Hours later, four drunken college men were screaming and laughing, playing beer pong and making dumb jokes a 12 year old would make. 
 Hojoon held onto Byungjoo's arm the whole time. Byungjoo didn't mind. He didn't know he was making the stupidest mistake. He didn't notice that Hojoon was leaning in to kiss him. He didn't feel the pair of lips touching his own, he didn't realize they weren't Hansol's lips.
 Worst of all, he didn't see Hansol come in. 
 
(AHH yes cliffhangers and DRAMA~ Anyways idk if I can still update fast as usual bc i'll be busy with an essay for school ;n; but if i have time tomorrow i'll try to update and write the continuation of this chapter!! It's probably going to be the last part of this drama then maybe back to fluff)