Chapter 5

Hopelessly in love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Junghan woke up he noticed he was very warm, he loved it. It was winter and he hated being cold and shifted to move closer to the warm but realized he couldn't due to the warmth being a sleeping Hansol buried into his chest. Junghan looks at him with a smile and his face running his hands threw Hansol's soft hair with a happy smile on his face then let's out a soft, sad sigh contimplating if he should move or not until  Hansol started to stir slowly waking up.

He slowly lifted his head off of Junghan's chest looking up at Junghan confused then remembered last night and quickly hid his head back in Junghan's chest again to hide his blush then he realized how firm Junghans chest was which only made him blush even more. "Good morning" Junghan said softly. Hansol took a deep breath to control himself and then sat up quickly and started walking towards the door "Good morning" he said coldly then left the room missing the look of hurt on Junghans face from the cold shoulder Hansol is giving him.

Junghan stood up with a sad sigh and rubbed his face in slight fustration. 'Why does he do that with me! One second he wants to cuddle with me the next he treats me like dirt!' He thinks annoyed while grabbing his stuff getting ready for a shower. He steps out of the room and runs into S.Coups.

"Hey Seungcheol-ah have you showered yet?" He asks quietly hiding his annoyed/upset expression from earlier as to not make him worry.

"No I was just about to can I join you?"S.Coups asks looking at Junghans poker face with suspicion.  "Okay I'll go get the water running" Junghan says walking towards the bathroom.

S.Coups went and grabbed towels trying to ignore the glare of jealousy Hansol was sending him. Hansol had heard there conversation and was jealous over the fact that S.Coups was showering with Junghan instead of Hansol shown with Junghan. Hansol turned away and stomped into the kitchen. S.Coups smirked now knowing there plan was affecting him.

When Junghan and S.Coups were done showering they went out into the livi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter