Chapter 4

Hopelessly in love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

S.Coups looked threw what movies they had exitedly they haven't had a movie night in so long everyone was always either to tired from there long schedule's or to busy planning for there next come back to be able to sit down and enjoy a movie night with everyone together in a pile on the floor or on the couch so everyone was going to enjoy this rare moment for as long as possible.

Once a movie was decided S.Coups pit it in the DVD player and sat down next to Chan who immediately cuddled up to him.

Junghan looked at Hansol and Joshua cuddling on the floor and let out a quiet annoyed sigh and looked out the window trying to control his jealousy. Jun noticed his attitude and grabbed his hand to tug him down. Junghan raised a eyebrow at him "What?" He asked confused. "Come cuddle with me and Minghao" Jun said with a gentle smile. Junghan nodded with a bright smile happy to be included to help him ignore what Hansol was doing across the carpet. He settled himself between Jun and Minghao happily. Jun and Minghao cuddled up to him easily.

Hansol looked over and saw Minghao, Jun and Junghan all cuddled up together and was instantly was struck with jealousy. He glared at the little cuddle pile going on over there.

Joshua notice and hugged Hansol closer to him "Don't worry about them you know how clingy Jun is, it's only normal for him to want to cuddle everything and everyone." "I knoe Hyung but why does he have to be cuddling Junghannie hyung" he mumbles angrily full of jealousy. Joshua laughs "Just ignore them and cuddle me then" he says quietly then nuzzled his head with his own hair jokingly. Hansol laughs and hits his head gently with his own then focused on the T.V when the movie came on. Soonyoung and Jihoon were cuddling happily on the couch, Soonyoung taking advantage of the rare moment he was aloud to openly cuddle Jihoon and planed to make full use of the chance before it disappears.

Wonwoo and Mingyu were in there own little world as well, cuddling happily. They have always been a confusing pair for everyone for they acted like they where dating but at the same time they wernt dating no one is quite sure what the situation is between those to but decided to leave it alone and it will most likely sort itself out. Mingyu cuddled closer into Wonwoo's side face buried in Wonwoo's neck occasionally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter