Troubled Bobby

I'm serious and I mean it.

Bobby is fidgeting like a kid now. He is walking to and fro at the corner of their dorm dining roon. He is thinking hard which part of him might be bothering Hanbin. He's pretty sure he didn't do anything wrong to Hanbin. 

"Stop it, Bobby!" Scolds Jinhwan. The oldest hyung is annoyed by Bobby's childish behaviour. 

"I'm sorry, hyung.", says Bobby cutely, showing his bunnt teeth plus amusing smile which cause his barely recognizable eyes invisible. "Come here. Let's talk!", replies Jinhwan. Bobby sort of flinches by Jinhwan's command and reluctantly takes a seat in front of Jinhwan.

The older male chuckles as he eyes his almost pouting Bobbh. He asks, "So you wanna discuss this matter with me?" Bobby furrows his eyebrows wondering what his beloved hyunh is saying. Jinhwan continues, "The matter of YOU being obviously distracted with just the way Hanbin acts these few days." Jinhwan gives the younger the warmest smile that Bobby's heart shrinks a little. No! He can't discuss this matter with Jinhwan. He relies on Jinhwan in any sort of matter but not this one not this time. Jinhwan is Bobby's most admired and favourite one in his group that he doesn't want to be belittled by his hyung with this nonsense case. Yeah.... Jiwon still can't fully accept the truth. Well, Jinhwan is not a person who would belittle someone but still.... that's a big no no....

"What are you saying hyung? This is not so funny!" Jiwon laughs and shakes off the conversation. He gets up from his seat with the speed of light and dashes out their dining room to hide his anxiety. 

"Ouch! Hyung, you're mean!", winced Chanwoo rubbing his nose. Bobby crashes Chanwoo on his way to his shared room with Hanbin and Junhoe. "Sorry maknae!" He sticks out his tongue to Chanwoo and continues walking. 

Lately,Junhoe and Bobby are the ones always talking in their room although they still hold the awkward atmosphere between them. Hanbin just joins the conversation when he is really needed. Actually, Hanbin talks with Junhoe and Jiwon also knows the truth that he wanna hide from himself. Hanbin just becomes quiet when he enters the room. Then he would turn into a pillow placed on the bed.

"Where's Hanbin?" Jiwon asks Junhoe as soon as he steps into the room. The sassy kid is watching something with his laptop and Bobby doesn't want to know what he's watching either. He just want to know where Hanbin is now. It's 2am already and he should be here by now.

Junhoe blinks, "hyung, you don't know? Hanbin hyung is with Mino hyung and he won't be returning tonight. He said he'd be sleeping at Winner hyungs' dorm."

 

Bobby's heart drops as his eyes pops out before he shouts, "what????"

 

 

 

Junhoe covers his ears, "For god sake, I'm not deaf."

 

 

 

Bobby doesn't care what Junhoe just said and take out his phone. He calls Hanbin several times but that good for nothing kid doesn't bother to pick up his calls.

 

 

 

"Tsk!" He throws his phone to the bed and Junhoe roll his eyes.

 

 

 

"Junhoe, I don't even know why I am saying this to you. But will you listen to me and give me some advice?"

 

 

 

Junhoe smirks, "listen to how you have fallen for Hanbin and advice for what you should do now?"

 

 

 

Bobby nods unconsciously and yells, "what???" Bobby's eyes widen for the second time. "How... how did you know that... that I like.. I like.." 

 

 

 

Junhoe throws a pillow to Bobby, "oh stop stuttering! It doesn't sound nice with your y voice." Then he continues,  "What? Everyone here knows you have feelings for Hanbin hyung...well... more or less... we're just not sure to what extent you like him."

 

 

 

"Am I too obvious? Is that why..." Bobby let out a sigh, "Hanbin is avoiding me now?" Bobby questions with pleading eyes that gives Junhoe chills in his back. "Ew... you look awful."

 

 

Bobby glares at the younger, "I'm having serious talk with you Junhoe!" Then again, Bobby hangs his head low and he's apparently sulking.

"This is not so cool hyung. Stop sulking. As far as I know, Hanbin hyung is stupid enough not to realize you have eyes on him and you are stupid enough not to realize he's avoiding you because he feels guilty and hurt." Junhoe stated the sincere words for the first time in a while because of his two silly hyungs.

"What do you mean by Hanbin's guilty and hurt?"

"That's what you should make clear by yourself." Junhoe rolls his eyes again with frustration. Then he decided to add pepper to Jiwon's already worn heart, "Let's say this first, hyung. You know Mino hyung also likes Hanbin hyung, right?" Junhoe laughs inwardly and is satisfied with what he just said. Bobby is restless now. He stands up abruptly and prepares to storm out of the room. Then he turns to Junhoe and says with confused worried eyes, "how come I never know? And Hanbin is with him now." Bobby thought for a second he must be too late by now.

Junhoe shrugs and says in his mind, "coz you are dumb enough to believe what I say." Of course Mino and Hanbin are just friends. They sometimes make music together and they're like brothers. They just don't hang out like Bobby and Mino do often.

"Okay. I have to go after Hanbin first, right?" Poor Bobby asks Junhoe who just nods nonchalantly.