Troubled Hanbin

I'm serious and I mean it.

Hanbin sighs as he lays his tired body on the bed of the hotel they are staying at now in Japan. As soon as he sinks into the bed, his mind also sinks into trail of thoughts.

How did this happen? He can't believe himself. He found himself helplessly in love with his best friend, Kim Jiwon since their debut showtime concert. Bobby bluntly said that Hanbin is his type in a joking way. Yeah. In a joking way he knew it that it hurts a little.

Hanbin knows how Bobby loves attention, especially when it comes under the title of DoubleB. He can't really understand why Bobby fires up when their fans ship them together. There are many other OTPs of Bobby like Bobhwan. But why this jerk gotta be so high up when it comes to DoubleB or Bobbin? 

 

 

 

Hanbin noted from the bottom of his heart that all acts from Bobby on stage are just for fan service. Nothing more, nothing less. Just when he knows everything, how come he fell harder for Jiwon since that day?

 

Well, Hanbin didn't want to admit it. It might be the first time Bobby hits his hot button of Hanbin in front of thousands of people. Hanbin has always been in love with Bobby. He doesn't really remember when this weird feelings for the other started but he's quite sure that he has developed these feelings for a while now. That's why when Bobby flirted with him in public and declared  Hanbin is type as if he means it, Hanbin couldn't help but flustered.

 

"Stupid heart! Aren't you already got used to Bobby's lame jokes and cheesiness?", whisperd Hanbin while tapping his chest.

 

"I guess your poor heart is not used to it yet by the way you look right now, Kim Hanbin!" Hanbin startles when finds Yunhyung on the other bed, staring him with a sneer. "What the heck, Yunhyung  hyung????!!! When did you get here?" 

"I was here like forever Hanbin! You were just too lost in your own world that you seems to forget the fact that we entered the room together," said Yunhyung with a stupid grin.

"Why are you wearing that creepy smile?", asked Hanbin with a frown.

"Why are you flipping on your bed like a fish on the ground searching for water?" 

 

"I'm not." Hanbin tries his best not to show his uneasiness.

 

"You are!" Yunhyung doesn't give in either. Hanbin knows, with his hyung's curiosity and worry, he won't stop asking.

 

"Is something bothering you?", questioned Yunhyung. Sneaky sneer is still left on his face.

 

Hanbin whines, "Seriously hyung. I know you are worried for me but what's with your scary smile?"

 

"Oh for god sake! I'm not worried here because your lips slipped the name Bobby and it somehow convinced me there's nothing to heat up over." 

 

"What did I say about Bobby?", Hanbin plays dumb but who cares he has no other option.

 

"You said how your stupid heart is not used to Bobby's chessiness yet. With my reliable sixth sense, I can see that you are literally having trouble with Bobby's charms. You are enchanted by his cute eyes, loving smile, toned body and y voice. Of course his additional care for you is not to be missed!" Yunhyung puts everything blatant that Hanbin could feel his face heats up to his ears. But this almighty leader B.I cannot lose, right?

"You are talking s, hyung!" Hanbin rolls his eyes. "I didn't say Bobby. I said Mickey. You know, right? Mickey Mouse!" He shoots daggers with his eyes one last time to Yunhyung and abruptly stands up from bed. He grabs his hoodie and left the room groaning, as well as Yunhyung who is now holding his tummy from laughter. 

 

Hanbin hangs his head low and rushes out. Then he bumps into someone. Of course he doesn't need to look up. He knows who it is from the scent of the body that is now catching him in his arms. 

 

"Get lost, Bobby!" Hanbin uunnecessarily groans by pushing Jiwon aside without looking up and walks down the corridor.

 

Jiwon is dumbfounded for a second. Then he smiles, "how did he even knows it's me?" Bobby secretly feels proud for Hanbin for knowing right away it's him without checking. 

 

Days after days, things become worse. Bobby is having too much fun with the fan service for DoubleB shippers where Hanbin just wanted to evaporate right on the stage. Hanbin is containing his feelings and emotions as he can't lose his composure. So as much as he feels pain in his chest for Bobby is acting up, he just had to go with the flow. He smiles as much as he can to appear like he is also enjoying the fan service like how Bobby is doing now.

 

 

Without people noticing, Hanbin has been avoiding Jiwon offstage now. He looks normal with other members but when Jiwon approaches him or is near him, he changes his place secretly. He clings like a kid to other members but Jiwon becomes as exception and Jiwon notices all. But Jiwon just soothes himself, "Things will be figured out. Hanbin is just sulking over something. But why is he the only victim? I'm sure I didn't do anything wrong to Hanbin though...."