At last

I'm serious and I mean it.

"So what did you say?" asked Bobby in anguish.

"What do you mean by what did you say, Kimbab?" A sly grin creeps up on Hanbin's face as he questions Bobby in response. Why is Hanbin smilling?

" Hanbin! Don't act like you don't know. Just answer it. Did you accept him?"

"Wait wait wait, Jiwon. Why you face is so sour right now?" Hanbin a little but Bobby doesn't buy it.

"Bobby is naive..." whispers Yunhyung into Jinhwan's ear from the right and Jinhwan whispers back, "Yes, he is."

Then Junhoe does the same from Jinhwan's left side, "Hanbin hyung is naive..." and Jinhwan also does to same to Junhoe, "Yes, he is."

Unexpectedly, Yunhyung and Junhoe starts barking.

"No, Junhoe! Bobby is the one who is naive."

"No hyung! Hanbin hyung is ing naive. I can't even stand him anymore."

"Oh God! You have no right to stand him, Go Junhoe."

"! Like you have the right to suggest me who is naive and who is not!"

"Shut up you two!!" Yunhyung and Junhoe's pointless argument is halted by Hanbin and Jiwon in unison.

Actually, you can't blame Yunyung and Junhoe's bickering because Jinhwan is also restraining himself from doing so. Dongyuk and Chanwoo also feel the sudden urge to make Jiwon and Hanbin bang each other right there. They all are fed up with their two stupid members' good for nothing game. Jiwon won't confess to Hanbin until it's too late and Hanbin won't confess to Bobby until Bobby opens his mouth first. But Jinhwan see something in Hanbin's eyes which other members don't notice. Jinhwan thinks that maybe Hanbin knows Bobby's feelings for him already from the look earlier when he asked why Jiwon's face is so sour.

"My face is sour because Kang Seungyoon is not so sweet right now!" Jiwon barks at Hanbin.

Hanbin chuckles and answers to Bobby not directly looking into his eyes, "Well, I told him if you come there to search for me and bring me back to our dorm, I won't be able to love him back the same way he does to me for sure."

Bobby is taken aback from what Hanbin said. He doesn't really understand in fact. "What does it mean Hanbin? Why was I being dragged in your answer for him?"

"Bobby is doomed. Just wait 5 seconds. Believe me! Hanbin hyung is gonna leave Bobby hyung right there standing like now without continuing anything." Donghyuk mocks Jiwon's not so tactful action and Junhoe agrees him by adding, "No! 4 seconds I bet!"

They both are wrong. It only takes 3 seconds for Hanbin. Hanbin's face becomes red and leave Jiwon. He enters his room together with the bang of the closing door.

Bobby looks so confused and turns to the others, "Did I do something? I was asking nicely though."

Jinhwan retorts him, "You're hopless, Kim Jiwon. Now go soothe him. If you don't do it now, never expect to get Hanbin again."

"How do I soothe him when I don't even know what's wrong with him? I'm the one who is supposed to leave out of pique," snorted Bobby.

"Just go to him and you'll find it out. You also know Hanbin is too fragile inside for us to understand him sometimes." Bobby thinks what Jinhwan said is somehow true. Jinhwan continues, "Kim ing Jiwon, I'll warn you. If you hurt Hanbin again, I'll eat you alive and I'm sure others will do the same to you. So don't you dare coming out without consoling him!"

Hanbin lies with his belly on his bed and let the blanket cover his whole body before hiding his head into the pillow. He felt ashamed of himself for letting Bobby know what he told to Seungyoon. When did he has all the courage to do so out of all the sudden? Well, maybe after Mino's lecture. He took it wrong. No, Mino took it wrong he thought.

Mino told Hanbin that Jiwon is in fact in love with him and everyone sees the truth except him. How Jiwon's face is lighted up when he hears Hanbin's name. How Jiwon cares for Hanbin. How jealous Jiwon is when Hanbin is with other people. Mino said everything is written in Jiwon's face and how can Hanbin chose to ignore everything. After listening to what Mino said, he felt full of himself. Seungyoon was unfortunate to confess Hanbin only after everything Mino told to Hanbin. Mino also didn't know Seungyoon would confess to Hanbin for real. If he had known, he wouldn't say such things to Hanbin about Bobby beforehand. He would save it for Seungyoon. Seungyoon also didn't know what Mino and Hanbin talked about when he was not there. That's why when Seungyoon opened up his feelings for Hanbin, Hanbin decided to give his heart a chance to expect Jiwon. That's why he said if Bobby shows up for him......

And Bobby really did show up. So Hanbin is a bit confident that Jiwon cares him more than he thinks. Jiwon could be in love with him. He was definitely brainwashed by Mino earlier. But when Bobby said why he was dragged in their case, he shuddered with fury to himself. How can he be so careless and shameless?

His eyes teary in the pillow and he knows himself. He's on the verge of crying but he keeps it cool. He tries his best not to be more embarrassing.

Hanbin's heart stops a second when he hears the doorknob turned. He knows it's Jiwon. Of course. He's going to ask Hanbin what's with him and how he can't understand him.

"Hanbin." called Jiwon. Hanbin just let the word bounces over the walls. Then he feels a hand soothing his hair at the back of his head. He winced in his mind, "No Jiwon. Please stop...."

"Hey. Please don't be like this. Let's make everything clear today." After some seconds, Jiwon continues, "I won't be a coward anymore. I'm gonna confess everthing now."

Hanbin is carefully paying attention to Jiwon although he doesn't move an inch. He's all ears on Jiwon.

"I like you Hanbin.... no, I must say.... I love you." Hanbin barely hears Jiwon's last 3 words. Anyway, he caught it all.

To Jiwon's surprise, Hanbin suddenly sits up and starts crying like a kid. Jiwon is flustered...... too flustered to react right away.

"No no no Hanbin. Don't cry..... no...... why are you crying?...... You know..... you can just push me away if you don't like me.... you don't need to cry. We can still be friends even if you don't like me back."

Habin says between sobs, "I know....I'm pa...pathetic. Just...just because you found out.... found out that your bestfriend is...... pathetically in....lo.... love with you, you don't need to say that you........ like me."I won't buy it!!!" After breathing in some air, he contiues "I don't need your love out of sympathy."

Jiwon now knows. Although Hanbin happened to confess him between sobs without realizing himself, he heard everything clearly. He feels butterflies in his stomach. Hanbin is in love with him and he didn't even sense a hint. It is selfish of him to say this, but Hanbin looks so painfully pretty in his eyes crying for him. But he can't let Hanbin hurt anymore right? Hanbin is misunderstanding him. He just want to solve this as soon as possible now.

Jiwon embraces Hanbin where Hanbin struggles for release. Instead Jiwon tightens the hugs that a few seconds later, Hanbin gives in. Seems like Hanbin also becomes exhausted. Jiwon can still hear Hanbin's light sobs in his embrace.

"Shoo.... Hanbin. Listen to me." Jiwon says softly, "Believe me. I didn't say that I love you out of pity. I do love you sincerely Hanbin. From the bottom of my heart. I wish you saw it from the start."

Stubborn Hanbin starts giving him fist bumps into Jiwon's chest and Jiwon couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "You can be stubborn at times, hun? Isn't it a bit unfair to physically abuse someone who just confessed you?"

"This is not funny, Kim Jiwon. I hate you. You are never serious when it comes to me!!! You do whatever you want with me." Hanbin almost pouts.

"I'm serious for God's sake! And i really mean it Hanbin!!! For your last sentence, if I really do whatever I want with you Hanbin, you'd be a mess under me since long ago." Jiwon also almost pouts but he received a punch in his arm instead.

Bobby continues, "Do you really think a person who doesn't love you and care for you might give you missed calls for 54 times? Now that I remember, care to explain why you didn't pick up my calls?"

Hanbin rubs his eyes and wipes off the tears away before questioning Bobby, "What do you mean?" Hanbin is still in Jiwon's arms and their lips are too close now. Hanbin is blushing hard, yes Jiwon likes the way Hanbin looks right now. That's why he has no intention to let go of Hanbin although Hanbin slightly pushes him away.

"Don't play dumb baby. You know I called you 54 times." He lets out a sigh into Hanbin's neck that cause Hanbin shivers.

Hanbin searches for his phone in his pocket to confirm if Jiwon is telling him the truth but just then he realizes he phone was in Seungyoon's hand.

"Oh! Sorry Kimbap, I really didn't know because I gave my phone to Seungyoon hyung because he promised me he would play my game to reach next level."

Bobby's adrenalin rushes with temper now. "Tsk! He didn't tell you intentionally Hanbin. You should know that by now! You know how much I was worried?"

Hanbin is now satisfied with Bobby's confession now. He smiles and stares into Jiwon's dark eyes.....well... which is hard to find....

"OH !!!" Bobby flinches a little by Hanbin's action in his arms. So he asks Hanbin, "What?"

"What should I do? Kimbab, can i borrow your phone for a minute?"

"Of couse, sure." Bobby hands out his phone to Hanbin and asks in curiosity again, "What is it, Hanbin? I'm hurt you're not giving full attention to me."

"I promised Oltti hyung that I'll call him tonight. To confirm where we should meet tomorrow. We agreed to meet after a while.... wanna join? Ah! Din Din will be there too. Oltti hyung said he's my fan and he'll introduce Din Din to me. " Hanbin smiles brightly with innocent eyes.

Bobby abruptly snatches the phone back from Hanbin and Hanbin stares at him, "Kim Hanbin, you must be kidding me! Don't even dare to move an inch from bed tomorrow." Bobby glares at him.

"Why is that??" Hanbin groans in frustration.

"You're mine and only for me! If it is possible, I'll keep you in a cage." Jiwon whispers into Hanbin's ears and Hanbin curls up his fingers.

"You're so cheesy, Kimbab!" But Jiwon shuts Hanbin's mouth with a soft kiss.

*Bamm!*

Jiwon and Hanbin are shocked with the loud opening of the door and turn to see what is it.  There Junhoe gasps finding out how Hanbin is on Jiwon's laps and embrace before stuttering, "Sor... sorry. I just came in to say..... I'll sleep with Donghyuk today. Have fun!" Hanbin slaps Jiwon's arm with red cheeks for being careless. Junhoe quickly enters the roo, grabs his pillow and blanket then ready to leave the room.

And Jiwon smirks and commands, "Lock the door for me, Junhoe!"