Verbal punches

I'm serious and I mean it.

Bobby knocks the door of Winner's dorm with continuous bangs. well... there's definitely a bell. He just forgot out of temper. First, Hanbin didn't answer his phone even though he called ing countless times and second, he didn't have any clue that Mino likes Hanbin though Mino is one of his best friends. They even hang out alone together many times but Mino didn't utter any words relating the case. He would just ask how's Hanbin doing, I haven't seen him around there days.... Bobby then wonders maybe Mino wanted to see Hanbin. That's why he asked about his squirrel every now and then, yet he was too blind to see that.  

"Hold up, dude! What's with those ing bangs?" Taehyun comes out as he scolds the older but his face is light up with laughter.

As soon as Bobby passes the door, he finds Jinwoo who is standing like a doll but blinking. Then, Jinwoo mutters, "You scare the out of me Jiwon!"

Bobby could get all of his sense back to him. Yeah. No matter how much he is stained by his anger, when he see his hyungs, he feels like family. A welcoming family. He feels like it's been ages he sees his hyungs without makeup on their faces, Co-di noonas and some staff members. Both Winner and iKON were busy with their own schedules that they really didn't have much time to enjoy their real selves. Sp Bobby let out a chuckle.

"I knew you would run here." Seungyoon's face shows no suprise at all. But he doesn't really show pleasure either.

Seunghoon annoucnes the younger one with a large girn, "Nam Taehyun, I win this bet!" and Taehyun groans annoyingly, "Okay. You were right. I'll let you win this time!"

Bobby rubs his neck blinking and thinks, 'What are these weird hyungs talking about.....as usual....? I though they have grown up a little.'

Then realization hits Bobby. yeah! He came here for a reason. ! Where exactly is Kim Hanbin??!!

Seungyoon stands up from where he is sitting and approaches Bobby, "I guess I already lost this battle." Then he smiles that Bobby wanna punch him. "Stop already with your alien language, hyung! I don't really really really understand what you are talking about."

'"Just tell me where the heck is that dork and Mino?" growls Bobby. Since only the two is missing in the living room, they will probably be together in MIno's room. Jiwon's brain alerts him and his heart wanted to give a smack to his brain. That stupid brain doesn't know this little heart is hurting!

"Aigoo..... I thought at least you would let Hanbin sleeps with us a night!", Seunghoon gives a grimace as Taehyun and Jinwoo nods in unison.

Bobby glares and barks, "you wish!" Then Bobby walks towards Mino's room. To his surprise, he hears some muffle voices of Hanbin. He froze and pay attention to the words he's hearing, "Ah... Song... Mino!...  hurts.... it hurtssss. Easyy... on MEEEE!!"

Bobby couldn't stand anymore and flings the door open. He has lost for words. Hanbin and Mino push each other away not because they're gulity or embarrassed. They're just shocked because of Bobby's force when he opened the door.

Bobby's kneels are about to give in and he is on the verge of crying right now. Who knows he was struck by the lightening. 

Hanbin asks, "Kimbab, what are you doing here? It was already late, you know..."

Bobby clenches his fists trying to suppress his urge to explode. Everyone on the sight(Taehyun, Seunghoon, Jinwoo and Seungyoon) were also lost for word and processing what to say to Bobby. Actually they don't even have any idea why and what they are trying to explain between Hanbin and Mino.  

Bobby turns his back and storms out of the room for the second time today.....

It was an awkward silence before Seungyoon glares at Mino and Mino just bursts into laughter, "Ya! Kim Hanbin? Today's gonna be a long night for you."

Seungyoon turns to Hanbin and smile, "Go! Go after Jiwon and sort things out..." Soon his smile faints when Hanbin didn't spare a second but runs after Bobby.

When Hanbin gets into his dorm, everyone is eyeing him like a prey. Kimbab! Don't tell me you said weird thing to the members already.

"How could you Hanbin hyung?" starts Dongyuk.

Jinhwan throws dagger through his eyes, "Kim Hanbin! Are you really dating with Mino?"

Hanbin is taken aback by Jinhwan's question, "Hell no!"

"Then then.... why.." Bobby's voice shudders as he continues, "why are you having with Mino?" Yunhyung, Jinhwan, Dongyuk, and Junhoe's eyes pop out, on the other hand, Chanwoo is still processing his understanding skill to get what his hyungs are talking about.

Hanbin's tantrum shoots up to the peak, "The heck Kim Jiwon!!!! The heck with ???"

"But I saw you two with my own eyes." assures Bobby.

"We are wrestling for heaven's sake Kimbab!" Now Hanbin's tantrum drops since he wants to laugh at Bobby's stupid head.

"You are what????" Bobby shouts.

"Wrestling! We are wrestling!" Hanbin rolls his eyes and everyone except from Bobby chuckles. They all pat Bobby's shoulder and about to enter their each room one by one.

"But but... Junhoe said Mino hyung likes you!"

Junhoe stops curses in his mind, 'Oh ! I'm screwed!" His eyes are shaking.

"Oh! I think Junhoe take the wrong person." Hanbin simply replies, "The one who likes me is not Mino hyung. It's Seungyoon hyung."

Everyone stops and was shocked by Hanbin's statement. Even Chanwoo chokes the milk he's drinking late night. Junhoe says in his mind again, 'wait wait wait, what was it again?"

"Yeah. He just confesssed me today!" Hanbin innocently blinks.

Bobby feels like every single words from Hanbin are verbal punches to him. He doesn't know how to accept those punches anymore....... That's why Seungyoon hyung said weird things. wait...... then what does it mean by "I guess I already lost this battle?"