Jealousy

He said he love my rap.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Mingyu had enough of his lover act. He had enough with the boy attitudes. Mingyu love him,  adore him,  and yes you can say he little bit possessive toward the boy lately. But isn't everybody are acting same if someone you love are cheating  with other boy?  He mean flirting not cheating. If the boy he love cheating, he wouldn't show lovey dovey act in front of him right?  So it's flirting. And it hurts Mingyu a lot because he have to look all the skinship they did. Ouh did I mention fans even ship his boy with another boy? Not with him?  Mingyu know the OTP are very known,  but now his boy is his. Belong to Mingyu,  and the ship aren't real.  

            "Hye Gyu,  what are you doing here?"  Seungkwan ask him. Mingyu sit in corner at coffee maker alone,  while the other are sitting together. Mingyu  look at him.  The intense stare give chills to Seungkwan. 

           "Babe,  are you okay?" Seungkwan smile and touch Mingyu cheek. But Mingyu still didn't say anything. There is lot of thing actually Mingyu want to rant to him like why you look for him first when you enter this room? why won't you search me first before him?  don't be so close with him,  I don't like it! Another thing, stop rapping his part, do mine if you wanna rap!  But he just can't utter a word.

          "okay,  you don't want to talk?  Even with me?  Do you want to be alone?"  Seungkwan ask him while kneel. He sigh when Mingyu show nothing. 

          "fine then.  I will go. Take your quality time.  I'll be around if you need me.  If you really need me.  I don't think you need me though.  But just in case.  bye."  with that Seungkwan stand up and go without looking back. After around five step,  Seungkwan stop.  Not because he want to. But something hold him from move. He knew what and who hold him. 

           "stay." Mingyu finally say a word. It's sound like a whisper. Maybe because he not talking for a long two hours. Mingyu hold Seungkwan hand and lead him into somewhere to sit. Seungkwan just look without saying anything.  He know sometime Mingyu will having this kind of situation. But Seungkwan just being Seungkwan. If he didn't talk,  he just do anything noisy. Like,  he can sit beside Mingyu,  but he choose to sit on Mingyu's lap.  He can do nothing,  but he would start play with Mingyu's shirt,  he would start singing to Xia's song. And Mingyu hold Seungkwan. He jus hug him. And he sometime play with Seungkwan's hand. 

          "babe, I'm hungry. Can we go to eat first?"  Seungkwan break the silence after another one hour. He also wonder won't Mingyu hungry?  As big eater,  both of them will always searching for food for each half and hour. 

           "Let's get pizza! I pay. But only two of us."  Mingyu look at Seungkwan and smile. Both of them having nice date after while at the pizza restaurant.

 

 

        Mingyu thought the next day won't be happen like yesterday.  But he wrong.  Why?  The company even ship VerKwan. They getting a fan signing today and since they are celebrating Halloween,  the company has provide and give idea for roleplay. Mingyu be Dracula. A hot Dracula. He love that idea.  But what he don't like is Seungkwan and Vernon roleplaying each other. He really dislikes the idea. He found it cute when Hoshi and Woozi role playing each other,  but not Seungkwan and Vernon. Seungkwan was so excited when he heard th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter