036

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day of Bomi and Hoya’s wedding

“You ready?” Chorong asked, straightening out the little folds on Bomi’s dress. Bomi nodded nervously in reply. She couldn’t believe that it’s happening. After at least 9 years, they’re going to get married.

“Feels like yesterday when Hoya with a slight Busan accent was asking you to eat lunch with him at the after school.” Naeun commented as she remembered how awkward they were back then. “I miss those days…” Chorong said while reminiscing the times. “You and Woohyun were nuts back then- Oh sorry...” Bomi still didn’t know about their relationship as it was meant to be a surprise.

Naeun held in her laughter, as she knew the truth. “Should you tell her now?” She whispered into Chorong’s ears. “I’ll tell her when it’s over-”

“HEY!” Chorong was cut off by the door opening, accompanied with Woohyun’s voice. Myungsoo, Sunggyu and him came in to check up on the girls. Eunji then followed after, now with a very visible belly due to her pregnancy.

They chatted for a while and headed out to let Bomi continue her bridal make up.

“Bomi still doesn’t know?” Myungsoo asked the first thing they stepped out of the room. Chorong nodded. “I almost kissed you back there.” Woohyun said, which earned him a hit from Chorong. “Tsk.. Don’t say things like that.” She rolled her eyes while her boyfriend still had that sheepish smile.

“Wait. What?! You two are together??” Sunggyu was shocked at the sudden news. Besides, they haven’t seen each other or caught up at all in a very long time. “Aigoo…Even I caught on. You’re so slow as always.” Eunji chuckled and shook her head. “I hope our baby doesn’t inherit my slowness…”

“Me too.”

They walked to the rooftop garden and realized there were tons of reporters at the door of the hotel ballroom. “Are we even celebrities who needs to receive so much attention?” Myungsoo questioned the existence of the reporters. Woohyun shrugged but added, “Naeun’s here and You, Bomi and Hoya’s whole family is here. I’m here too. The number of CEOs and well-known companies are under one roof. But I did not expect that many reporters.”

“Probably because of what you said at the press conference, hun.” Naeun commented, which made sense. More interest was sparked due to Myungsoo’s comment about his relationship with Naeun.

“Ugh…” Myungsoo shook his head out of frustration. “I wanna go to the toilet…” Naeun said as she tugged at Myungsoo’s tuxedo sleeves, signaling to go together. He nodded and left together with Sunggyu and Eunji who had to find a place for Eunji to rest.

 

After they left, Woohyun and Chorong were left alone there. They leaned against the railing, and Woohyun naturally placed his arms on Chorong’s waist. “How are you going to tell your viewers if any of the reporters find us together?”

“Hmm… It’ll be a surprise for you.”

“You planned?”

Chorong rolled her eyes. “Duh? After you basically showed ALL your staffs that we’re dating.” Woohyun scratched his head and grinned—the smile that he makes whenever he feels bad.

“You always look cute when you do that.” Chorong said softly, barely loud enough for Woohyun to hear. “What did you say?” He grinned even harder. She rolled her eyes for the thousandth time that day. “I said I have a childish boyfriend.”

“PSHHH It’s okay I know I’m cute.”

 

“Champagne or wine?” The waitress asked, interrupting the conversation.

“Oh, it’s ok. I’m driving. She doesn’t drink.” Woohyun answered while moving apart from Chorong slightly due to the awkwardness.

“By the way, I’m a really huge fan of you. I enjoy watching your videos a lot.” The waitress said quickly, before walking away shyly. “Thank you!” Chorong replied even though the fan had headed off.

“Aww she’s so cute. She’s probably working part time. It’s so hard.”

“And you should tell me the plan of your video or something. We’re exposed.” Woohyun smirked. He can’t wait to see her viewer’s reactions. “I’m all ready.”

 

 

Start of wedd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter