024

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun plumped himself in his bed right when he got back home after a week of staying at the office and preparing for the upcoming projects, conferences and meetings.

“Hi, are you Mr Nam Woohyun?”

“Yes. Nam Woohyun speaking.”

“I’m the lawyer for Mr Kim Junmyeon. It’s about the incident that happened a month ago.”

“Oh. I’m currently in the states. I’ll be going back to Korea for a conference next week. Let’s meet up and talk about it then.”

“Ok. Sure.”

Woohyun hung up and stared at the black screen on his phone. Memories of that day came back again. It’s already a month since he’s in USA, but every word that she said back then still hurts his heart till now. The truth is, he misses her. He wants to go back to Korea and be with her. But he was still caught up with her words. She must’ve forgotten my existence…

He went onto YouTube after a very busy week.

 

Live Q&A with Choronggg

 

He clicked on it and started watching. He smiled throughout, even if his heart was hurt from all her words back then. He smiled, even though he wanted to be cold to her and forget her. He smiled, because his heart still has a place for her.

 

“…So onto the next question… ‘Why is Woohyun not appearing in your vlogs anymore? By the way, you both look so cute together! Love you both.’”

“W-Woohyun…? Oh erm he’s back in America. He’ll be back soon though!”

 

Woohyun could see the flustered look on Chorong’s face when his name was mentioned. We look cute together doesn’t mean we’ll be together. She hates me.

 

“From XxDxXifnt, ’Unnie, are you not feeling well? There aren’t as many vlogs as before.’”

“Yep, I’m alright! Maybe because Woohyun isn’t around, I have lesser content for vlogs… I’ll try to record more!! Don’t be worried over me!!”

 

He noticed the fake smile and expression on her face. Why do you keep lying?… I know you aren’t ok. It’s so obvious from your looks.

 

Woohyun always end up caring for her more when he’s trying to push her away. He can’t even figure out his own thoughts or feelings. He don’t know whether to push her away or let her in.

 

I’m confused…

 

Next week

He arrived 3 days earlier to get used to the time zone difference as well as to settle some things in Seoul before heading to Jeju for the conference.

He decided to get a house in Korea. He’s moving out from where he lived with Myungsoo and Hoya. He hasn’t told them about it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter