015

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Bom! You ready?” Hoya asked again for the millionth time. He put their luggage in his car and came back. Yet, she isn’t ready. “Uh… A few more minutes!!” Bomi shouted from her room. Should’ve expected this after 7 years. “Gosh I pity you Hoya…” Chorong patted his back as she came out from her own room, not shocked to see him at all after 30 minutes since he stepped in the house.

“She’s forever the same since 7 years ago…”

 

7 years ago, 3rd year in Jong Sae High School

“FINALLY EXAMS ARE OVER!!” Bomi threw all her books into the locker and shut the door closely. She didn’t even want to see those books again. “I think I’m gonna fail. What if I can’t get into the university I want? My life is screwed… Yoon Bomi, you better let me in your house when I’m homeless.” Chorong said while sighing. She had no confidence in her final results. “Me too.” Naeun hi fived Chorong.

“Gurls, firstly, you’re smart. Both of you. Secondly, you two will get into the university you want. If you don’t… I’ll be the one on the streets instead.”

“You’re rich.” Chorong shot back at her friend. Bomi widened her eyes and shaped into an ‘O’-shape.

“Did you like never ever thought of that?” Eunji asked. “Yah…” Bomi replied, a bit embarrassed of herself. “Oh gosh. How are you even going to pass…” Eunji facepalmed herself and shook her head. She can’t even imagine what Bomi is thinking of sometimes. “Heheh…” Bomi grinned while scratching her head.

“Yoon Bomi!” The ever familiar voice called her out from behind.

“Here comes your Lee Howon…” Chorong mumbled.

“The only time I see him smile that brightly when he’s not with his guys.” Naeun mentioned.

“Mmhm True that.” Eunji agreed with Naeun’s statement.

Bomi turned and faced Hoya. “Yea?”

“I need to tell you something. Urgent.” He said. He then dragged her to the rooftop of the school before she could say anything.

“W-What’s so urgent?...” She was kind of worried that Hoya really had something wrong or bad to tell her. “Um…” He hesitated for a while. His face was slowly getting red too.

“Erm…” He quickly took out something from his bag and gave her. It was a ramyeon soft toy key chain with a small paper on it.

 

Prom? Yes or no?

 

She smiled right when she saw it. She rejected 5 requests from guys waiting for this moment. Two weeks before the prom. She almost thought that she would not have a date.

“So…?”

“Yes.”

His face was plastered with a smile that seemed as though could never come off him. “I’ll go now… the guys are waiting for me. Bye!!” He ran off quickly. He didn’t want her to see him blush. Yes… Made it…

 

The day of prom

Just 10 more minutes!!

-Bomi

Hoya received the text from Bomi. He’s been waiting there since 5pm and it’s already 5.20. He wasn’t mad, in a way that he already knew girls would take so long.

Exactly 10 minutes later, she came out. Finally. “Sorry…The dress was quite a burden. And the makeup.”

“Nah it’s okay. I expected it. You look nice…” His hand went through her slightly wavy hair. Her purple dress was very elegant, but simple-looking — something that screams ‘Bomi’. She blushed because of his actions and words. “Sorry…” He then realized what he had done.

“Nah it’s okay…I’m sorry for being late… Let’s go!!”

 

Nearing the school, they each put on their mask. Hoya swore that Bomi looked so beautiful even with the mask.

During the prom, they managed to find Eunji and Sunggyu but not Woohyun or Chorong. They knew that the two were there but weren’t partners for sure. They hated each other. They would murder each other just at the sight of the other person. And Chorong’s ‘secret admirer’ can’t be Woohyun for sure.

Myungsoo and Naeun simply did not bother showing up. They disliked it and had no intention of attending it in the first place. Over 30 girls had the confidence to ask Myungsoo but was rejected. Naeun too, rejected everything.

“Myungsoo and Naeun are so similiar… It would be very shocking if they actually showed up.”

“I know right! But nah… both of them posted a picture of themselves at home just now.” Eunji said.

“All those girls be commenting ‘Oppa!! why aren’t you at prom?’ ‘Oppa!! Are you sick?’ ‘Notice me senpai!!’ under Myungsoo’s picture. For sure.” Hoya said, mimicking those juniors who follow Myungsoo around the school even if he ignores them. He then added on, “Naeun’s one would just be juniors or bathmates commenting heart shaped eyes or a heart shape. Even if she posted a picture of her hand I swear.”

Bomi and Eunji were laughing at how true those were. Especially because Myungsoo kept complaining about the juniors who kept ‘harrassing’ him.

“Tru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter