027

Hate you, Love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…Be sure to subscribe if you haven’t and press the like button if you enjoyed this video! Byeeee!!” Chorong stopped the recording and plumped back down on the sofa. She’s been recording since 9am, until 2pm.

“Good job!! Now can we finally go out and eat??” Bomi asked, her stomach grumbling like she hadn’t eaten since forever. “Sure sure sure…” Chorong took the things that she needed and headed out.

They got on Chorong’s car and drove towards Hongdae for the food that Bomi was craving. On the ride there, Bomi told her, “Unnie… Woohyun’s back.”

“Mmm. I see.” She replied without much thought.

“Do you still like him?...”

“Mmm yea… But he doesn’t so… I’m already giving up…?” Chorong replied and pressed on the breaks at the red light.

“He does. He’s just like this traffic light. You rejected him, he went from a green to a yellow. You missed him by a bit before he went to USA so, when you met him at the hotel, the yellow had already turned red. But, the red will always go back to a green. All you have to do is to just wait.”

 

Meanwhile

Main HQ Of Nowell Electronics

 

“This will be the format that we’ll be using for all our meetings. No more rectangle tables. Circle tables instead. I don’t want to be the one telling all of you what I like and what I do not like. I want everyone to contribute and improve together.” Woohyun told the employees. He then got Team 1 to present, followed by Team 2 then Team 3. He then presented his own idea.

“As expected of the CEO and his experiences… he’s of a different level…” The employees whispered. “Not saying this because of what but CEO’s plan is the most viable and innovative…”

“Alright so now, on to choosing the final plan skeleton. Amongst the 4 that are just presented, cast a vote in the email that I’ve sent with all the details to all of you. After the final results are out, I’ll be editing it and merging or adding a few things here and there, polishing it. Then after, we’ll discuss it again. Any questions? If no, all of you are dismissed.”

Woohyun looked at the time. He’ll be just in time to meet Myungsoo at the outlet they planned to meet at. He hurried to his office after everyone left.

 

 

“4.30. Just in time mate.” Myungsoo said, after Woohyun showed up right on the dot. “HAHAHA so, what are you buying for Naeun?”

Myungsoo pointed at the high-class shops, that ranged from LV, Dior, Coach, Prada etc. “She wants those? But Naeun doesn’t really wear those, does she?”

“She doesn’t really wear but she likes them, and after all, I can’t get her the thing she wants the most at the moment.”

“And what is that thing?”

“Simple. It’s just you stop being a coward and go get Chorong. Basically, she wants Chorong to be happy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter