Farewell or Beginning?

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi was trying every way to hide her tears she would always smile and pretend that she is happy in front of him. Baekhyun was disturbed too he doesn’t want to go for bomi’s sake but wants to go for his company’s benefit. He could not decide between his heart and mind. He knew that the smile bomi is showing him wasn’t her real smile. He even noticed that she is trying hard to look happy in front of him but he can’t do anything.

It was time for final exams, bomi and baekhyun studied together again. Baekhyun was pressurized with his exams, his office work and his college tension. He was tired and exhausted daily. Bomi noticed that and she wanted him to relax. She always made him happy by taking care of him, preparing food he likes, etc. Though they were small things but it helped baekhyun a lot. She was really his stress buster.

Baekhyun slept while they were reading together. Bomi smiled and caressed his cheek “You are stressed out. I am sorry I can’t help you in your work but I will do everything I can”. A tear escaped from her eyes “I am worried I won’t be there to take care of you. Promise me you will be okay baek. Don’t worry I will take care of everyone here but…who will take care of me?...What should I do if I miss you?”. She hit herself “Stupid bomi. If baek is happy you should be happy too. Stop crying”. She counted something on her fingers “it is just 730 days, just 17520 hrs….but I can’t live even if I won’t see you for a second”.

She shook her head “Bomi, you can do it”. She kissed him “This kiss is when you miss me”. She kissed him again “This is when you are stressed”. “This when you are busy” ,“This when you are sad”. She kissed him again “Come back safely baek”.

She stared him and said “I know, I will make chocolate cake for baek since he won’t be for his birthday” and she went out. Baekhyun opened his eyes and tears kept rolling down his cheeks “Bbom, you are crazy. How can you act in front of me as if everything is okay when you are suffering so much?”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

Exams were finished. Bomi wished that the exams would never end .It was day when baekhyun has to leave. He told his friends about it and all met outside. Bomi was busy staring at him. Hayoung and eunji comforted her. Baekhyun said to junior “Take care of her and don’t let other guys go near her”. Junior laughed “Yes sir”. He asked junior “If you were in my place what would you choose?” Junior smiled “Why are you asking me? I know you already made your decision”. Baekhyun shook his head and junior laughed thinking "I am sure you won't go".

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

Baekhyun and bomi went to his house and it was time to leave. The head butler and staff bid farewell. Baekhyun kissed bomi and said “Bye bbom”. Bomi said “I am coming to the airport” Baekhyun wanted to say something but bomi stopped him “Don’t baek…I am coming and that’s it”. He nodded.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

They went to the airport and the announcement of the flight was made. Bomi controlled her tears and smiled. She caressed his cheek “Take care, okay?”  He smiled “You too. I will miss you”. Bomi hugged him tightly “Me too”. Baekhyun hugged her tightly “Bbom, I love you” .She said with teary eyes “I love you too baek”. She quickly wiped her tears. She broke the hug and smiled. Baekhyun kissed her “Bye”. She nodded “Bye” He left her hand slowly. Bomi was crying inside but she was smiling on the outside. She wants to tell him not to go but wants to send him smiling too. She was confused, should she be selfish or should she live for his happiness. She waved at him until she could see him wiping her tears before it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter