Emotional outburst

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was evening but bomi was still at baekhyun’s house. After she left the room as an excuse for going to washroom she was lost in the house. She whined “Ah…Why did I run? This house is so big. Where was that room? I can’t find anyone here” She walked in the corridor searching every room.

She stopped when she saw a closed room on the door a ‘keep out’ sign was placed. Bomi got curious “Why is this room closed?” She opened the door and saw that the room was so neat as if it was cleaned every day. She explored the room and found the pictures of baekhyun as a baby with a man and a woman “Baek is so cute. He is the same. This must be baek’s parents”. She saw a big piano in the room and got excited “Piano, my dad taught me. I will play it” She went and sat on the chair.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Meanwhile baekhyun was searching for bomi. He met the head butler on his way and asked “Did you see bomi? I can’t find her” He replied “No, master. I will tell the staff they will search for her” Baekhyun and the butler heard someone playing the piano. Baekhyun was shocked when he heard that, he shouted “Who is playing that song? I told you to lock that door” The butler said “I will check” Baekhyun said “I will come too” Baekhyun ran to the room and the butler followed.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Bomi saw a beautiful hand written music sheet and decided to play it. She was immersed in playing it. Baekhyun barged in and saw bomi playing it. He shouted “Bbom”. He was furious and pulled her hand tightly. Bomi was surprised to see him mad “Baek” He held her shoulders firmly “Why did you touch it bbom?” Why did you play that song?” Tears fell from his eyes. He said sobbing “Why did you remind me of them, bomi? Why did you play that song?” Bomi was surprised, this is the first time she saw him in this state. Bomi did not worry about how tightly he held her but was more troubled watching him in this state. Tears rolled down from her eyes too. She asked “Baek, did I do something wrong? I am sorry; I didn’t know we should not play the piano. I am really sorry”

Baekhyun released her and fell on his knees crying. Bomi crouched down crying “Baek” Baekhyun wiped his tears as he saw bomi was crying. He can bear anything but can’t see her crying. He acted as if he was fine and said “Hey bbom, I am sorry… Stop crying….shh…calm down…I am fine…. Don’t cry” She wiped her tears and nodded. Baekhyun got up and said to the butler “Tell the driver to drop her home safely” He said “Go bomi. We talk later okay” and rushed outside as he could not control his tears anymore. He ran to his room and closed the door. He fell on his bed and cried his heart out.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Meanwhile, bomi knew he was not okay. She cried “I am sorry baek” The head butler was still there. He gave her water and told her to calm down. After she calmed down a little, he asked “Do you want to know why master acted that way?” Bomi nodded still sobbing a little. He sighed and started telling her baekhyun’s story.

He said “Master is the only child to his parents. His parents were the top business man and woman. They used to work their hearts out but never ignored their child. Whenever they had time they used to spend together happily. This house used to be filled with happiness. They used to play the piano for him. The song which you played just now was made by them especially for him. He used to be happy whenever they played that song. Master was a cheerful child but his happiness turned into despair. When he turned 10 his parents died in a plane crash” Bomi was shocked and tears kept flowing continuously.

He continued “His grandparents died at a very young age and his parents were the only child to their parents too. So no one was there to take care of him after their death. But then his father’s cousin came out of nowhere and told that he will take care of master. We all were so happy but that happiness was only for a limited period of time. He wanted to take care of master just for his property. One day master heard his evil plan that he will kill him and take all the property. With our help master went to police and filed a suit in the court . He told them that he doesn’t want to stay with him and with our witness his father’s cousin was not given the custody of him” .Bomi was shocked to hear that and thought “I didn’t know baek was in this much pain and I…..I am sorry baek”

He continued “Master asked the court to take care of him until he is 18 and court granted his request. With his consent I was made the caretaker of this house. I have been living with them even before master was born. Those people in the staff are the loyal people who stayed with him even after his parent’s death. He used to be a friendly child but then one day he came from school with bruises on his face. After I enquired, I found that he fought with his friends as he heard them talking that they were his friends just because of his money”

He sighed and continued “After these incidents master turned into a cold person. He never smiled, never la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter