Jealousy

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and bomi entered their third year of high school. The classes were reshuffled and fortunately all their friends were in the same class and hayoung joined the group too. Bomi said “Hayoung, I am so happy that we are in the same class” Hayoung smiled “Yeah, I am happy too” Eunji said “Now we can enjoy the last year of high school together” They did a group hug.

The bell rang and their home room teacher Mr. Kim came in the class. Bomi wanted to sit beside baekhyun but a girl name seulgi came and sat beside him. Bomi was shocked and baekhyun was pissed. He got up from his seat and said to her coldly “Get up, no one can sit here” She said “why? I can sit anywhere” .Baekhyun was irritated “Yeah but not here” .Bomi ran to his side and said to her “This is my place, you can’t sit here” Seulgi laughed “What? Is he your boyfriend?” .Bomi was annoyed “Yeah, he is. Do you have a problem?”  Baekhyun was shocked. He said to her “You heard her, now please excuse yourself” Seulgi got up and sat beside someone else. Bomi smiled and sat beside him. Baekhyun smirked at her “Bbom so, I am your boyfriend” Bomi blushed and stuttered “Shut up, that girl was irritating you so I said that” Baekhyun smiled. Seulgi saw him smiling and smirked “Interesting”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................

 

A new junior was the talk of the school. A girl said “Oh my god, he is so handsome” Another girl said “Kyaa…I want to be his girlfriend” Eunji said “I wonder who is this rumoured handsome freshman” .Hayoung teased “What is this? I will tell chanyeol about this”. Eunji hit her “I was just curious. I am not interested in anyone except my boyfriend”. Bomi just laughed.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

 

Baekhyun and bomi were walking in the corridor after the class. He slowly took a picture of bomi with his phone when she wasn’t paying attention. Bomi saw him staring at his phone and smiling. She was curious and leaned closer. Baekhyun saw that hid the phone. Bomi slowly grabbed his phone and ran away. Baekhyun widened his eyes and ran after her shouting “Bbom, wait”. She looked back whether baekhyun was following her or not and bumped into a guy. She was still smiling because of baekhyun, so she said “Sorry” to the guy smilingly and ran away. The guy saw baekhyun running after her and calling her name “Hey, Bbom....bomi….wait”. The guy smiled “Bomi…cute”.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Next day in school, bomi asked baekhyun's help in bringing a couple together. She told the girl to pretend being close with baekhyun in front of the boy she likes. Baekhyun was against this idea but he gave in when bomi was sad. The girl acted in front of her crush. She held his hand and rested her head on his shoulder. Baekhyun was irritated if not for bomi he would throw this girl on floor. Bomi felt as if she was stabbed. She was angry “What is he doing? I told him to just act”. Bomi’s plan worked and they got together. After they thanked and left, she glared at him and ran away. Baekhyun was confused “Huh? What did I do?” He ran after her “Bbom, what happened?” Bomi fumed “What were you doing?” He said “You were the one who forced me to do it. I told you I can’t act. You know I felt so disgusted….i can’t imagine doing that with any other girl except..” Baekhyun gulped “Nothing” .Baekhyun thought she was mentioning about acting but he doesn't know she was jealous and neither bomi realised this. Bomi said “Okay. I am sorry” He smiled “Okay”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................

 

The same day in the class, the teacher told baekhyun and seulgi to solve a problem on board and left the class. After solving the problem, baekhyun saw bomi. She was watching him and making cute faces. He could not control and smiled. The whole class became

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter