Spending the night together

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun changed and was waiting for bomi. He glanced at his watch and wondered “Why is she late?” All the students left but bomi did not come. Baekhyun was worried “Did something happen to her?”  He ran in search of her.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

Bomi changed and was walking to the class to take her bag when joy and some of her friends blocked her way. Bomi saw her and sighed “what do you want?” Joy twisted her hand and said “Let’s see who will save you now” Bomi yelped in pain and wriggled “Leave me” They took her to the storage room and pushed her. Bomi fell down and hurt her knee. They thought of doing something else but they heard baekhyun shouting and looking for bomi. They threw her in the storage room and locked it. Joy said “Love counselor, this is the storage room you use right? Why don’t you spend the night here?” Bomi was scared and kept hitting the door saying “Open up”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Baekhyun searched everywhere but could not find bomi. He thought “Where did she go?” He caught his head and said “Bomi, please be safe” He searched in every corner of the school and came to the storage room and shouted “Bomi” .Bomi’s eyes widened when she heard baekhyun. She shouted “Baekhyun, I am here” Baekhyun felt relieved when he heard her from storage room “Bomi, I am here. Don’t worry” Bomi said “Baekhyun help me” He unlocked it and went inside “Bomi” .He ran to her and asked “Are you okay?” Bomi nodded but was surprised to see joy and her friends behind them “Baekhyun” She shouted to warn him. As soon as baekhyun went inside joy and her friends locked the door from outside.

Baekhyun turned around and hit the door “Damn” .Joy said from outside “ Enjoy the night together because morning will not be good for you” Baekhyun was irritated “shut up and open the door or else” but she left laughing. Another crazy idea to shame bomi was going on in her mind. He sighed and looked at bomi “I am sorry” Bomi said “We can’t do anything now. I don’t have my phone” Baekhyun sighed “I left mine in the class too”

Bomi said “At least I am not alone” Baekhyun smirked “Hey, I am guy you know. You should be scared, who knows I might do something” Bomi smiled “Stop joking” Bomi yelped in pain and caught her knee. Baekhyun rushed to her “It’s bleeding” and he helped her to sit.

He took his handkerchief and tied it on her knee. Bomi smiled watching him worried for her. She said “I am okay” so that he will be less worried. He looked at her and smiled “I know how much okay you are” Both smiled at each other.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

It was night, baekhyun and bomi sat on the floor. Bomi sat closer to him as it was dark. She said “Baekhyun, I can’t see anything. It's so dark” He said “Bomi, I am here. Don’t worry” Baekhyun got up and bomi caught his hand “where are you going?” He smiled “I am going to search for something to light up. There must be a torch or something since it is a storage room” He got some candles and match sticks and a torch after searching.

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Bomi’s stomach rumbled and she stuck her tongue out and said “Sorry” .He pouted and said “We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter