Epic_Slot 3: The Mysterious Gift(New Year Special)-pt1

Wildest Dream

“Hana(1), Deul(2), Se(3)”

“Hana(1), Deul(2), Se(3)”

“Hana(1), Deul(2), Se(3)”

  

"Chen, have we done this step for 10 times already..?” Jihyo exhausted. Her hands and legs were aching so badly that she could hardly move her limbs. She sighed a couple of times while doing the morning exercise.

 On the other hand, Chen couldn't look directly into her eyes. At times, he would smile alone and would get caught by her hawkeye. In order to avoid awkward situation between them, he replied  instantly.

“Yup, I guess so… teacher, can we go to our class now??” Chen asked the discipline teacher with a begging look.

“Yes, you may. Be punctual next time, okay?” the teacher then reminded. He stared intensely into their eyes, sending cold shivers down their spine. 

“I understand!” both of them replied in unison and quickly headed towards their classroom.

 

~

 

 *During the break*

As usual, the two besties would bring their lunch box on the rooftop and had it there. It’s their secret hangout; a place where they would share anything with privacy. No students would dare to go there since the staircase was quite steep and frightening, however, Chen and Jihyo were on the different level. They were very adventurous and brave.

While sitting at the edge of the rooftop, swinging legs like a happy kid, Chen handed over a pamphlet to Jihyo. To her surprise, it was a countdown event in an open field. A smile was crafted on her face as she stared at him happily.

"Would you go out with me to see the fireworks tonight?" he pleaded with a pair of puppy eye. 

"Aww Chennie-aa, how sweet of you... Of course, I will! I'm all yours tonight!" she tapped his shoulders and lay down on the floor with her sports attire on.

He was left speechless. All he could do was staring into an empty space with a blank mind. He became blur, making Jihyo rose from her sleep and pinched his cheek naughtily.

"Yahh... you don't think I was indicating other meaning, do you?? You dirty boy..."

Oops, I'm busted... he flashed out a silly grin, displaying a set of white and neat teeth.

"Eww, I was just kidding, okay??" he told in self-defense. Seeing he sulked like a child, pouting his duck-like mouth, she was driven to  bestfriend even more.

                                          

"Stop imagining stuff like that, we could never have with each other!" She burst out laughing and slapped his back head.

 In return, he tickled Jihyo for her abrupt action.

Droplets of saltish liquid couldn't seem to stop flowing out from her tear duct as she kept on laughing until she's out of breath.

*Kringg!!!

“Oh no, break time is over.” Jihyo panicked.

“Come on, hurry up or else we’ll be punished instead, again…haizzz Chen complained while doing his cute puppy face expression again causing Jihyo to react hysterically.

“Omooo, why are you making aegyo (cute action) these days??? You are making my heart flutters as if I’ve got a new namja(man)!!!”

He knew she was kidding so he replied, “Aigoo, I don’t have to worry when you’re with me. Cos you don’t seem to be like a girl to me. You’re a boy, aren’t you??” he stick his tongue out like a spoilt brat.

“Yaya….I know I’m not that pretty like your other 'girlfriends' ” she pretended as if she was sulking but at the same time, she felt a bit uncomfortable with his statement.

“Aww, are you jealous, baby boo??”

“Let’s go before I kick your !!” she pulled his ear and dashed to the staircase.

 

~

 

Hey, Chennie! Sorry I’m late”


“Late??? You are five minutes early!! Seriously, when are you going to start behaving like a girl? It’s like an attraction you know, guys love waiting for his woman. It’s called push and pull love process between lovers. You have to learn this, it’s a basic life skill. I don’t mind teaching you all this stuff. To be honest, my nickname used to be ‘The Dating Expert. It’s within my expertise. You’re lucky that…”

 

“Ex-xcuse me?? Mind to remind me how old are you again?? You are just 16!! Still too young to fall in love. I bet even my brother haven’t got a girlfriend yet”

 

This is why I really like her. She’s so easygoing, bright, innocent and aren’t fake like any other girls. She’s unique in her own way. Ohh, Chen..seriously??! Are you having a crush on J-I-H-Y-O, Song Jihyo?? What are you thinking?! She has been your bestfriend for like what…? Since the third grade?? I bet my puberty has got to do with this… aishh...chincha (seriously)….

 

Ha ha, okay, okay… I give up… can never win against you.” He smirked awkwardly. Chen checked his wristwatch and took Jihyo’s hand to the centre of the field where they could watch the fireworks clearly. Despite the crowds kept on crowding in the limited space, he managed to bring her to the spot without any trouble.

 

"One..."

 

"Two..." Chen continued

 

 "Three.." they exclaimed with excitement, looking forward into a brand new, adventurous year~

            

 …… “Happy New Year!!!”

And there goes a momentary sonic boom that filled the sky and shakes the ground like a mini earthquake; sparkling with dazzling colours of light that could make one fell in love again...

 

"Well, Jihyo, there's something I want to confess in this new year... I..." Chen struggled to find words. He seemed desperate yet hesitated...finally... he said something...

"Yaa Jihyo, you looked kyeopta(cute) wearing that hanbok on ayy.... hahaha" he chuckles and then pause for a moment, thinking of something else...

 "See, you are teasing me again!! Don't you have any other work to do?!". This time, Jihyo really sulked and turned her back on him. After all, she was just obeying her mother and wasn't actually into feminine stuff. But the fact that he never really compliments her in a serious way, made her heart hurts.

Chen felt bad so he turned her body back and made her face him face-to-face. He said, "Okay, I'm really sorry if I offfended you, but llok into my eyes...this time I am saying the truth. You are indeed pretty today, Jihyo..."

She smiled again and was amazed by his genuinity.

 "Aww, really? Thank you buddy!! I love you damn much! There's no one that can replace you in this whole, wide world."

"Haha, I know right. Me too" he smile back to her...

After the countdown concert with the famous 2PM Kpop idols in it, they parted ways...

As Jihyo about to make her move, Chen called her for a moment...

"Here's a gift for you...a new year gift from me...It's something you like~ "he winked at her.

"Awwww, thanks bro...can I open it now??" she asked.

"No...not now, open it when you're at home... alone~" he insisted.

"Gosh, Chen... You acted all so mysterious that I got chickened out...lol...alright I will! Goodnight! I mean, morning!!" they bid farewells...

 

-to be continue in the next chp-

 

 

 

  


P/s: Hi dear readernimss!! Anyeong~ Sorry again for making you wait...Hope you like it..There'll be part two, so stay tune^^

Thanks For Requesting!!

-Foreverminho: Chen Exo(as Jihyo's BFF)

-aisyazulkefle: Lee Soo Hyuk(as Jihyo's older brother)

-misszirah: Tao Exo(half-vamp,half-human)#The Witch Hunt-story 1.

-AshleyDaUnicorn: Lee Jongsuk(the frog prince)#The Mysterious Gift-story 2.

-Nurul_iman: Taehyung/Jungkook-BTS(coming soon)

-sweetdreamerz: Kai/Baekhyun-EXO(coming soon)

-MikaelaWish: Kim Dongjun(special request-coming soon)

(You're welcome to request again^^Anyeongg...)