Epic_Slot 1 :About Her~

Wildest Dream

Rock-a-bye-baby my uri Jihyo,

Have a goodnight don’t let the bed bugs bite,

Mummy have a story to be shared with you,

Listen to eomma, eomma loves you~

 

When she was a toddler, her mother used to lullaby her with all the folks tale, legends, myth and fantasy-like story. She had been living her entire childhood with those stories and she can’t live without it. It had been her source of happiness and a place to live up her imaginations so that her dreams could run wild like a bird without a golden cage. Her mother, Madam Song, used her talent as a tool to distress her only little girl from the worldly tension and she loved her more than anything in the world….more the gold in the mines, more than diamonds in the kimberlite, more than platinum…more than californium…she’s precious

 

One odd night, her mother died after a childbirth. Before she passed away, she whispered one last word to her husband:

“Tell her that I’ll always be with her … always”

…………

 

 

 

Small footsteps was heard nearing the door.

 

 

Thummp… Thummp… Thummp

 

 

 

Creakk! (door opens)

………...

“I’m so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Song…she doesn’t want to listen to me” said the lean nurse with a pale face worriedly…

 

“Eommmaaa! Eommaaa!” cried the little Jihyo seeing her mother laying down weakly on a hospital bed with a bag of drips attached to her.

 

“Gwenchana~ ” said her husband while sobbing.

 

Her mother then called her to the front and kissed on her forehead while tears running down her cheeks.

“Aigoo… Jihyo ya…why you cry? Eomma just wants to rest for a while…”

 

Jihyo blinks her  eye because she was puzzled.

 

“Jihyo ya…Eo-omaa loves y-yo..”

 

Within a split second, she had her last breath blown by the wind to the place where time is infinity.

 


 

생일 축하합니다 “Saengil chukahamnida  Happy Birthday to you

생일 축하합니다 “Saengil chukahamnida  Happy Birthday to you

사랑하는  송지효…. “Saranghaneun Song Jihyo…..”  Happy Birthday dear Song Jihyo….

생일 축하합니다 “Saengil chukahamnida!!”  Happy Birthday to youu!!

 

Wuuu!! Make a wish baby boo!!” screamed her older brother, Lee Soo Hyuk a.ka….

 

 

Yaaa, don’t call me by that name you pumpkin! You’re embarrassing me in front of my friends!” yelled Jihyo in a low tone.

“Hahahahaha!! Baby boo?? Aww… baby bo- Ackkk! What’s that for?!” smacked Jihyo at back of her only BFF's head.

“That’s my gift for you, Mr.Chen for…”

“Hey before you smack my precious temple please blow your candle first yea princess,” said Chen with his popular grin that could melt a cold-hearted girls

“for...INSULTING me on my birthday!!!” said Jihyo impatiently

..but it won’t work on Jihyo that easy tho… -_-“

“Jihyo dear..” Mr.Song gave her a look and she immediately got it.

 

She blew 16 candles on a Black Forest-Cheese cake by Secret Recipe and secretly made a wish… She hoped that her mother could be with her on her most awaited birthday… Her sweet 16…

Without realizing her tears drop at the edge of her eyelids…she tried to cover herself but Chen noticed her reaction. He stayed silent. He didn’t know what to do. He never sees this side of her. Being so helpless and fragile, unlike her usual self; the noisy and tomboyish type.

 

Oohh Oppa, I’m perfectly fine..hahaha…no worries” said the teary-eyed Jihyo in her defense when her older brother hugged her.

 

“I know Jihyo ya... You don’t have to tell me. You just have to trust me. Don’t keep everything to yourself; I’ll always be there for you… Okay baby boo?” she then nodded.

“Sometimes we need to cry in order to let go, to be a stronger person. I know you miss mummy. I miss her too….”

he whispered with a sour face.

After her brother let go of his grips, one by one of her friends came forward to wish her and gave her presents… She was so delighted that she’s back to normal; chitchatting non-stop and played games such as poison ball, musical chair, ‘check your fortune’ session and magic show that was done none other than her own beloved brother.

Everyone bids goodbye to Jihyo leaving the house with empty spaces. Before going back home, Chen approached Jihyo.

“Umm, Jihyo. I’m sorry that I couldn’t get you anything expensive. Happy birthday princess~ Here’s my gift for you” a heart-shaped locket was handed to her. There's two pictures that were inserted. On the left it was hers and on the right it was his.

Yahh! Why did u put my ugly picture in there!” she pinched him at his belly.

Waee… You look so pretty with your duck-mouth posing don’t you think?! It suits you a lot…duckling” he laughed out aloud.

“Well then, you looked exactly like a PLATYPUS! HAHAHAHA…Serve you right” she exclaimed while sticking out her pointy tongue towards him.

 

 

Woah…she looks ….so …cute…..I could just stare at her face all day…suddenly, he slapped his own face mentally.

“Hehehe..Okay Okay… I got to go now… It’s getting too late already…Anyeongg he quickly waved at her and was reaching towards the door knob.

“Ohh waee, I still wanna play with you! Tsk..tsk...Alright…arasso, I get it….Ahh, by the way, kamsahamida Chen-aa…I love your gift…It’s so damn lovely, I will wear it for sureee~” she shouted from afar.

He didn’t turn around anymore… he walked quickly towards his bicycle.                                                                                                                                

Oh no...why do my cheeks felt so warm? Am I getting any fever?? Oh My Gutss….. 

~To be Continue~

 

 


 

 

Thanks For Requesting!!

-Foreverminho:Chen Exo(as Jihyo's BFF)

-aisyazulkefle:Lee Soo Hyuk(as Jihyo's older brother)

-misszirah:Tao Exo(coming soon)

-AshleyDaUnicorn:Lee Jongsuk(coming soon)

-Nurul_iman:any BTS member(coming soon)

(You're welcome to request again^^Anyeongg...)

 

P/s: Hye:-)  guyss..How was it?? I hope you like..^^ Hey why not you give me your thoughts? Just type in anything..on what characters/idols you want me to put..how you'll like the next story to be..et cetera et cetera...
P/P/s: Please do subscribe and give me your thoughts on the COMMENT SECTION...Upvotes are much appreciated^^
Till then...~