Epic_Slot 2: The Witch Hunt~

Wildest Dream

      Two things she hated the most...

                                                                                    vampires and…

                                                                                                                                                                           her dad…..

 

                                                             Deary beloved

In this little world of yours

I’ll keep searching of you, wherever you are

Come to me you bloody hot creature

Cause all I need for Xmas is a VAM-PI-RE….

 

“Come out, come out wherever you are” she smirked cunningly while her pair of striking blue eyes that seemed so cold scanned through the words in a monitor.

Her mother had just passed away not too long ago leaving her alone in this selfish world. She hated it so much. She meant everything for her. In contrast, right after her mother’s dead, her father fled with another woman as if it was planned. She knew it. She’d seen him with another woman before but she kept it a secret for the sake of her pitiful mother. Just because she was a witch that her father commits adultery? If he knew it earlier when he fall in love with her at a first sight, would he still accept her?? Just the thought of it made her feel mad.

Her mother was the prettiest woman at her time, and kind-hearted as well. Therefore initially, he was deeply in love with her because of it. Even though she was gifted with black magic in her blood, she never practises one. Instead, she opposed any usage of dark rituals because it will eventually backfire a person. Now that he knew the truth, the memories they once had, has vanished for good.

 

…………

 “Appa… Mwuya Igo!” yelled a 15-year-old Jihyo in frustration when she saw something disturbing infront of her striking pair of blue sapphire eyes. It was a slender, fairly young woman, sitting on her father’s lap that lit her anger to the max. She was young physically but born with a wisdom of a witch, in a good way.

To add –in her frustration, the sly woman went out of the office room without any sense of guiltiness when she waved and gave a seductive wink to a her father.

 

“Song Jihyoo! Who allow you to come in here?? It’s rude to come in without knocking the door! Didn’t I teach you about manners at all?? I guess your mother has pampered you too much!”

 

“You know something, dad? Mummy asked me to bring your favourite meal during lunch hour. There’s no one in the office so I thought I just gonna check out your room but what I get instead? I can’t believe it. And here you talked about mannerism and all sort of nonsense! Sorry dad, I know it’s rude but I’m so disappointed with you” she cried while looking on the ground.

 

 “Well, it’s not like what you thought. She is only my secretary and by the way, we had some important business to discuss for god’s sake!” he tried to explain but to no avail she replied…

 

“A woman sitting on your lap. What kind of business was that?!” he rose from his chair and slapped her on her tender cheeks that it went as red as a chilli.

 

“You’re just the same like your mother, a pathetic, stupid witch!” she was startled. It was her first time hearing the ugly truth. But she loved her mother more than anything in this world; and she was firm with it.

He also warned Jihyo to keep the matter to herself or he will divorce her mother right away. She was left without any choice. Her mother will have to pay the price if she didn’t obey his words.

To clarify things, she wasn’t actually close to her dad either. Her dad would always occupy his time with work so she would spend most of her time with her late mother at home.

 

……

Before the vampire arrived, she could already sense its strong presence; the smell of bloodthirsty creature. It was night, and she knew vampire gets stronger at that period. She covered me in mud and led me into a closet before facing the vampire all by herself. She wanted to shout for help but before she could, a jab of sharp fangs stung her neck and she collapsed in that instant. Jihyo closed tightly in order not to be heard but she can’t stop her tears from falling. While she had to restrain her tears painfully, she planned her great escape before anyone arrived.

 

However, a sudden footstep was heard. It was her father’s. From the tiny creak of her wooden closet, she saw him smirking with vengeance successfully being fulfilled.

 

“How could he?” she thought with dismayed.

 

Her father then went out of house and acted as if he was in deep trouble and seek for help. He called out the villagers and everyone starting to ask questions…

 

Realising the current situation, she took a chance and ran away through the backdoor. With a heavy heart, she dashed into the woods before getting discovered by a mid-age couple and took her as their own.

…..

~flashback end

…….

-resume-

 

Jihyo’s pov

“6 years… 6 years I’ve been suffering. And now I’m on my way to you…dad”

………..

(Day 1)

 

  • Name: Cheon Seong-Im
  • Born: August 15, 1994
  • Educations: -Grant High School, Los Angeles (16 years old)

               - B.Sc. IN APPLIED MATHEMATICS -Stanford University,Los Angeles  (17 years old)          

               -M.SC. IN ANTHROPOLOGY-Harvard University, United States (19 years old)

               - PH.D IN PSYCHOLOGY-Harvard University,United States (21 years old)

               -Minor in THEATHRE AND PERFORMANCES,Stanford University (17 years old)

  • Ability to speak in 6 languages:Korean,Hakka,Japanese,French,Vietnamese and Tamil.
  •  
  • Ability to pinpoint location, time and possible activity that might be executed accurately that are based on the coordinates, weather and suspect targeted.
  • Was a Child Prodigy.
  • Holder of Blackbelt in Brazillian Jiu-jitsu,Taekwando and Karate.

 

 

“Miss Cheon Seong-Im, what an impressive resume! What makes you come to this small town of POHANG??”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Mannaseo bangapseumnida-Nice to meet you Sir…. I was just thrilled to be back to my hometown after many years of residing in other countries. I hoped that I could atleast contribute my small effort to bring up Korean’s education in any ways.” She responded calmly.

Her confident posture,

Her fluent speech,

Her intellectual-hottie appearance,

Her capabilities in manipulating conversations,

And her attracting y gaze …

 

…has got her a position as a vice chairman in Pohang International University but she refused. She claimed that she wanted to learn more on being as an educator. Thus, she became a professor on her own accord.

 

Jihyo’s Pov

Thanks to you dad, I am who I am today. I’m not the weak girl you used to warn. I know dad, what happen 6 years ago. You made an alliance with a vampire to get rid of mum. I’ll neither forgive you nor any vampires; filthy creature that does no good but roamed around at night human’s blood!!

 

Because of you, I studied like a zombie day and night to deserve the title of the child prodigy.

                                                                                                                                       So that one day I could track you down…..

Because of you, I learned up languages…

                                                                                              2010…You flew to China with your girlfriend, so I learned Hakka….
                                                                                             2011…You transferred to Japanese and get married, so I learned Japanese…
                                                                                            2012…You went to honeymoon in Europe so I learned up French…
                                                                                           2013…You had a business trip to Vietnam so I learned up their language….
                                                                                          2014…You went for a family vacation(without me~) to India so..yeah…
                                                                                         2015…Finally I found out you’ll move back to Korea thinking all is settled for good....

Because of you, I learned up Maths, anthropology and psychology…

                                                                      So that even the big bang theory couldn’t stand between us…I shall defeat you in your own way…

Last but not the least, I sacrificed my love life to ace up all these, even martial arts that needed complete obligations to get you someday, at the right time…and before you know it…you’ll die within my clutch!

……

(Day 2)

 

“Ahnyeonghaseyo Seonsaeng-im!” greeted a group of student in an auditorium.

 

“Ne, ahnyeonghaseyo dear student” she smiled sweetly while proceeding her lesson in class. Undeniably, every male student students had a crush on her. Even, the female students could get along well with her since she emitted a good and warm aura to everyone she met. Unlike her usual self, she would portray herself as a girl-next-doora friendly and comfortable type of friend.

 

However, she wasn’t hypocrite. She had a principle in life, which was to separate business and private life. She was very professional in her work that there’s not a day that she wouldn’t leave her office without receiving praises from her cliques.

……

(Day 3)

 

*at class

Normal morning lessons as usual. I gave some assignments to the students to buy me time for the hunting mission.
Several students were very enthusiastic to receive lessons from me and I don’t know why…

 

*at home

-Database-

File 1-40(DAD)
File 41-50(VAMPIRE AND THEIR CHARACTERISTIC)

The Origins

>>The vampires that most people are familiar with (such as Dracula) are revenants — human corpses that are said to return from the grave to harm the living; these vampires have Slavic origins only a few hundred years old. But other, older, versions of the vampire were not thought to be human at all but instead supernatural, possibly demonic, entities that did not take human form.

 

>>to prove when the myth first arose, There are suggestions that the vampire was born out of sorcery in ancient Egypt, a demon summoned into this world from some other." There are many variations of vampires from around the world. There are Asian vampires, such as the Chinese jiangshi (pronounced chong-shee), evil spirits that attack people and drain their life energy; the blood-drinking Wrathful Deities that appear in the "Tibetan Book of the Dead," and many others.

 

>>Villagers combined their belief that something had cursed them with fear of the dead, and concluded that perhaps the recently deceased might be responsible, having come back from the graves with evil intent. in medieval Europe, It were taken as unmistakable signs that vampires were real and existed among them.

 

 Characteristic

>>While most people can name several elements of vampire lore, there are no firmly established characteristics. Some vampires are said to be able to turn into bats or wolves; others can't. Some are said not to cast a reflection, but others do. Holy water and sunlight are said to repel or kill some vampires, but not others. The one universal characteristic is the draining of a vital bodily fluid, typically blood.

 

How to Identify them??

>> Finding a vampire is not always easy: according to one Romanian legend you'll need a 7-year-old boy and a white horse. The boy should be dressed in white, placed upon the horse, and the pair set loose in a graveyard at midday. Watch the horse wander around, and whichever grave is nearest the horse when it finally stops is a vampire's grave.

>>Updated: Vampires are evolving!!

…its harder to identify them in public. Their natural eye colour is red -autumn while their skin are very fair and looks pale.

(source: livescience.com)

 

……..

(Day 4)

 

*at class

A student was over-concentrating to me. I asked him to finish up the assignments so he obeyed. Every 3 second he would look towards my direction and turned back to do his work. I checked the class name list. His name is Tao.

File 51-55: Locations of the vampire.

“Bingo” I exclaimed with full satisfaction. My first mission was to track down the “cause” my mother’s death. They need to be slayed mercilessly…

Vampire lair 1-Outskirts of Anyang: 10 vamps (Quite far but I’ll manage during the weekends)

Vampire lair 2-Namwon’s old town: 20 vamps (not bad, an overnight drive would do)

Vampire lair 3-In the heart of Ulsang: 5 vamps (that’s so near from here…anytime is possible)

 

……

(Day 4- Saturday)

 

Rushed to the bathroom. Styled hair and matched outfit that spells ‘hotness overload’. Hurried to the car and double-check appearance through the rear mirror. Smiled. Heart Thumping. Race to the campus.

 

“Oh , am I late to class??” said Tao worriedly.

 

“Why there’s nobody in the classroom??” he checked his phone. He just realised that it was weekend and the students would normally have their off day unless their lecturers want to have it.

 

Jihyo a.k.a Cheon Seong-Im wouldn’t be bother to have an extra class because she was busy handling her past’s issues.
On the other hand, Tao became abnormally excited to attend his class, not because he suddenly gotten back to his senses or had a new resolution in life, but he was captivated by her sweet smile and soft, big eyes that seemed to keep many secret. Jihyo seemed to be so mysterious to him that he wanted to know more about her. The longer he 
see her…the deeper he’s drawn to her. She’s irresistible to him.

 

“I want her”.

…..

“I want them,” Jihyo grinned when she set a trap in an abandoned house.

 

It was still early in the morning in Anyang. She spied on them. She waited for the best opportunity to attack.

 

With her agile body and sleek movements she kidnapped a baby vampire and took him to the abandoned house next to theirs. She made a phone call to their house and the baby’s mother took the phone. She was too shocked to hear the alarming news that she dropped her cooking pan. Jihyo, in the voice of a kidnapper’s warned them not to call the police and demanded a huge amount of ransom money. She threatened that if they don’t gather any fellow vampires they knew to the abandoned house, she would have to kill the baby.

Jihyo had planned all these a day before and she had a perfect plan to encounter any sorts of problems. She was ready. She also had background check on each family and knew it was easy to threaten them using the baby, since these group of vampires were just family-oriented.

 ‘Well, a vampire, is still a vampire after all...’ ‘If I’m not gonna stop them then nobody else could’ she thought.

Till now, even the government are not aware of their presence among the society except Jihyo whom had experience on vampires before. This was because vampires were not only strong but smart as well. They lived as a normal human beings in these decades and could perfectly camouflage themselves without getting spotted on. However, Jihyo will be the last person they could cheat on. She was half witch, thus she had a natural gift within her.

 

The problem was, she could only either find out about vampires through her various researches or spot on in a glimpse if the vampire was truly an evil one. In other word, she could never detect a good vampire (by right she didn’t know about this fact yet since she assumed vampire was naturally an evil creature)… This was because she never had a chance to learn her skills from a true witch. Only a true witch can catch a vampire and kill them efficiently.

 

5 minutes to 12 they arrived. Jihyo left the baby laying on the ground while waiting behind some thick bushes. They followed her order and went in the building …..Altogether.

 

They circled the baby and left the ransom money on the ground. A lady carried the baby into her arm and was about to escape when suddenly, Jihyo pulled a string that attached to several big pails that contain makeup removal with bleach liquids in order to remove the special sunscreen lotion that they would normally apply at their body… Jihyo then quickly locked the door of the building and direct sunlight using mirrors that was placed on the rooftop towards the vampires’ direction. One by one they collapsed and their body burned to ashes… smokes was seen evaporated into the atmosphere and all of them were dead!

 

Jihyo shouted out of joy when a pair of eyes watched her from a distance….

 

Slowly, it crept into her shadow and strangled her neck…. It clenched its claws and scratch Jihyo’s arm till it bleeds… The vampire said “You killed my family…”


“Oh no, there’s one more vampire left but I can’t move!!!”Jihyo panicked.


“Now I’m gonna eat.you.raw!!! Arghh!!” the vampire opened its mouth and its fangs landed on her neck.

“Ahhhhh! Andwae!! I’m gonna diee!! Help me…!! ”

 

A knock from the door was heard. It was her brother.

 

“Jihyo?? Jihyo?? Wake up, what happen to you….!?? Are you having nightmares??”

 

Huaaa Oppaaa…It’s terrible, I felt like this dream was longer than usual and it’s seemed so real!! ” Jihyo complained to her favourite cheeky older brother, So Hyuk the pumpkin…

 

“Is it…do you want to sleep with me then??”

 

Ayy gwenchana oppa ya…hehe…sorry to wake you up”

 

“Not at all baby boo…you must be exhausted due to today’s event…have a tight sleep… Just switch your pillow so that your nightmares will be over…Okay?” he kissed her on her forehead and patted her head. He always worried about her since she had no one to rely on in the family except him and her father.he kissed her on her forehead and patted her head. He always worried about her since she had no one to rely on in the family except him and her father.

 

“Goodnite~yawn~” as she switched into a new pillow and fell asleep, snoring loudly…her brother chuckled at her cute attitude.

….

The vampire that was still lurking came to ambush her and was about to lay its deadly fangs on her. She knew it already from before, that this was merely just a dream. With all her might she knocked it off with a single punch and a kick in between its leg. The male vampire was struggling. Before he could even get up, she stabbed him right through the chest with a wooden block that was sharpen and coated with garlic and salt. Another way to kill a vampire I thought… Waited for couple of minutes and eureka!! All the 20 vampires in the outskirts of Anyang were wiped off completely!

 

“Now Song Jihyo ya…You’re off for your second mission..he 

he  he she smirked seeing her mission ended up successfully being executed.

 

*At night

 

-Checklist-

Vampire lair 1-Outskirts of Anyang: 10 vamps [/]

Vampire lair 2-Namwons old town: 20 vamps [  ]

Vampire lair 3-In the heart of Ulsang: 5 vamps [  ]

 

……

As the time went on, she had forgotten once again that this was merely a dream. She continued to be immersed by it. Indeed, dream is such a tricky mind toy.

……

(Day 5)

It was Sunday and as usual, she would take a break from all her activities. She treasured her body and mind and wouldn’t want to strain them too much.

 

Jihyo’s Pov

I strolled around the city of Pohang since it has been years since I’ve been here…I loved the fountains and the hand sculpture…It was mesmerizing…My pair of legs still remembered the place…It just brought me to places I’ve been before. This was my childhood place... but in between all these wonderful memories lies a dreadful, dark secret of my mother’s dead. If only…… *sigh*

As she looked around….

Wow it was breathtaking to jog in a city full of greenery scenery, flowers and beaches.. It’s really my cup of tea” she jogged in a light pink sleeveless uppercut tank and and black tights with her hair tied in a ponytail.

…15 minutes later…

She was drenched in sweat, so she wiped her face and neck with a white cloth. She sensed someone was stalking her from behind…

 

Tao’s Pov

Omo. Who’s that lady with a y figure?? She looks dam familiar…


I ran closer but not close enough to get noticed.

Seriously?!! Have my eyes deceived me?! Oh thank you my sweet Lord, you granted my request…
Oh how I long your lovely presence my dear Seong-Im…If only your not my teacher…but we’re of the same age! I smiled like an idiot, alone…

I wanted to approach her but I was scared she’ll get shock and she probably don’t even remember me… I was hopeless…

Umm..what if I just ask her out…as in just for a coffee or something..

*clears throat Uhmm, ahnyeongg Seong-Imsshi, would you like to go out with me..?* wink*” ...haizz too cheesy

                       “Ohh, ahnyeonghaseyo, I didn’t see you here just now. Oo...umm...Wanna grab a coffee???”…aigoo too awkward

                      ~and countless practices that he didn’t realise that he went too near to her that he already got her attention~

She stopped and I was literally got a heart attack…I just don’t know what to do!!

She turned around and I pretended to see somewhere else…

“Ohh Tao..?” she asked…

….O.M.G!! She remembered my name!! Kyeaaaahh! Daebakk *I shouted mentally…

“Ohh hello, Seong-Imsshi…I’m sorry for if I startled you... I was living nearby and I didn’t expect you came here as well…"

*he chuckles
*she smiled sweetly

“Haha, is it… gwenchanna….hey wanna grab a coffee?? My treat…”

Is this even real?? Am I dreaming…?

“No-no-no, it’s definitely on me Miss Seong-Im” I assured her as a gentleman… she agreed.

“Can I ask you something…Seong-Imsshi??” I was curious.

“Yess of course, and you don’t have to call me miss outside of the class. Besides, we are of the same aged friends, right. I cool with it.” She replied calmly and full of swag.

 

 

Woa, she’s indeed a girl from USA..damm…so chic and sweet..ain’t mention so kind-hearted. Does God still produce this kind of girl yet or it’s only her?

“Well its nothing important but...how do you remember me out of hundreds students of yours??”

“Haha… do you really want to know?” he nodded.

“Because your hand worked hard to complete the assignments while you pair of eyes ‘worked hard’ to keep an eye on me,” she

“Andwaeeee…I’m so embarrassed, is it really obvious??” she nodded and this time she was holding her stomach due to excessive laughter.

*Tao blushed*

Unknowingly they became good friends

So for the next couple of days when there was no morning class, they would bumped into each other and did the same thing. They became very comfortable with each other.

*A week later

(Day 10-Friday)

Jihyo set another trap in Namwon’s old town and it was also successful…

Since it wasn’t a family-oriented vampire she couldn’t use the same technique again s she had another idea. Since the world had evolved, so did the vampires, she mimicked a leader of the vampire and called their gang to gather in a place by using certain reasons. She also lured the leader as if something bad was going to happen to s if he didn’t come on time…

The vampires are pretty smart… They assigned some of their members to guard the place and hide in a corner. But Jihyo was even smarter. She knew they will counterattack in this way so she already lay a trap in that area… as soon as the clock strike twelve when the sun’s hotness reached at its peak..all the reflectors are directed at the hidden place… meanwhile she dashed inside the building and smashed every single vampires left with her martial arts technique. She was so skilful that even a troop of army couldn’t defeat her. She’d trained all of her life just for this moment.

“One more to go…. He  he  he” she smirked

*On the same day*

“Oh no, what happen to her?? I hope she won’t fall sick….She didn’t even call me today” said the anxious Tao.

(Day 11-Saturday)

-Checklist-

Vampire lair 1-Outskirts of Anyang: 10 vamps [/]

Vampire lair 2-Namwons old town: 20 vamps [/]

Vampire lair 3-In the heart of Ulsang: 5 vamps [  ]

....

He saw her and sprinted towards her direction.

 

“Seong-Im ya..!!! Seong-Im..!! ” He ran and hugged her.

 

“Ohh Tao ya….waegarae…do you missed me so much?” she laughed

 

“Where have you been..?? I was so worried you know…Please don’t ever do this to me again…” he cried. Jihyo was touched by his concern. There’s no one to care or even worries about her ever since her foster parents passed way 3 years ago. She touched his cheeks and wiped his tears…

 

“Its okay I’m totally fine… Alright, I promised” she smiled and caressed his hair.

 

“Will you go out with me?”

 

“Yes ofcourse, this time you choose the place”

 

“I mean for real…Umm..like a date?? Will you be my girlfriend?” he kneeled on the ground and reached his hands to hers.

"For real?? Oh my goodness, Tao -aa...you are so romantic...haha I will*wink"

It was a beautiful sight and romance was  in the air. She accepted. He was so happy that he gave her a peck on her cheek.

“Haha you silly boy, this is the right way...” she then tiptoed and tilted her head upwards to lock her lips on him. It was a very intimate kiss in a public area. As she released her kiss he was already dizzy…Truth to be told, it was his first proposal and kiss. It’s undeniable that he’s so dam good looking but the fact was he was very timid at heart so it was so hard to approach him. She was the girl he set his eyes on.

“I love you, Cheon Seong-Im” It was his first confession to a girl, and it made his heart fluttered, like a LOT.

“Aww Tao, you’re so cutee. I love you too!” she did a quick peck on his lips and hold his hand.

“Ohh, how I wished I could meet you tomorrow but I have to go back to my hometown”

“Really?? What a pity, nevermind, we shall meet in class on Monday too~ *winkwink*” both of them giggled.

…..

(Day 12-the last hunt)

“My last catch… Here I come you bloody little vampires!!”

 

 

As usual she will do all the background check. The vampires consist of 2 old female vamps, 1 younger female vamp, 1 older male vamp and 1 younger male vamp. She noticed the two younger vamps was not back home yet so she would have to finish the older ones first.

This time she will kill all of them in their own home, and it’s pretty easy to do so since there are only 5 of them left.

She invented a gun last night whereby she inserted all kinds of formulas into the bullets to kill a vampire.
She aimed the pistol directed to the vampires and motioned her fingers to pull a trigger.

“Stop it!” a younger male vamp pulled away her arm from aiming the vampire and throw the gun away from her.

Jihyo was about to punched him when she saw his face.

“Tao??!” she startled and speechless. Her voice sounded shaky

“You..you are a…Vampire??” her legs gave away and her tears started falling down her cheeks.

“What are you doing here? Why would you want to kill my family??”

 

Jihyo told the whole story of her past and Tao sat with her instead of getting mad. He brushed away her tears and embraced her.

 

“Not all vampires are bad you know. By the way, I’m half-vamp and half-human.”

“I understand now… I believe you. Luckily you came on time or else…” she sobbed

Unnie, don’t cry” Tao’s little sister comforted her.

 

“Jihyo yah, to be honest, when I heard your story, it reminded me of my father. He passed away not too long ago. Please be calm Jihyo ya. I hope you can forgive the old grudge. You dad threatened my dad to exposure my families’ identity if he didn’t take his offer to kill his wife. My mum told me about this. She said the reason your dad used my dad because he believed only devils can kill witches. My dad commited suicide when he figured out that his wife had a child. He was depressed and felt extremely guilty that he then chose to take his own life.”

Jihyo almos fainted when she heard the painful truth. After a several minutes, she calmed herself while he waited patiently for a respond with a sad-looking eyes.

“I guess, we are both a victim in this situation… I’m really sorry on behalf of my dad…”

“So do I, Cheon Seong-Im ya..”

“Its Song Jihyo actually….I’m sorry for lying, I had to keep my real identity a secret so that my dad won’t ever find out about me…but now I relieved…I guess I had to go on with my life and forgets the past…I will live as Song Jihyo….with you……”

-Checklist-

Vampire lair 1-Outskirts of Anyang: 10 vamps [/]

Vampire lair 2-Namwons old town: 20 vamps [  ]

Vampire lair 3-In the heart of Ulsang: 5 vamps [  ]

 

They both smiled at each other and hugged passionately…..

  

That night, he brought her to a hotel nearby since it was getting late and slept in the arms of one another. Indeed, they had the best sleep of their lives……

………….

-The next morning-

 

“Good morning honey~”

 

“Aww…Goodmorningggg~” she replied and looked at her deary beloved. Her eyes widen out of the blue.

 

“Had a good sleep?! Yahh you sleepy head, today is Monday, are you not going to school yet baby booo!” So Hyuk shouted

 

Omo Omo…Why you didn’t wake me up earlierrr! Now I’m seriously in deep trouble…” she looked at her watch and it’s already 8 am.

 

*At school

 

“You too??” both of them responded in unison.

 

“Chen and Jihyo, do your morning exercise now! As a penalty for coming in late!!” ordered a discipline teacher.

 

“Nee... Seonsaengimm” they replied and chuckled softly. “best buds think(and behave) alike”……

 


 

P/s: How was it dear readernim...I'm sorry if its not really interesting or I didn't do enough justice for your character but I tried my best^^...Hope you like it...I'm really sorry for the long update, hope you guys could bear with me as I have lots of work this month and my holiday will end soon as well..huaaaa why soo fast...soo...Stay tune as I'll keep on updating!! Sooner or later~

Thanks For Requesting!!

-Foreverminho:Chen Exo(as Jihyo's BFF)

-aisyazulkefle:Lee Soo Hyuk(as Jihyo's older brother)

-misszirah:Tao Exo(half-vamp,half-human)#The Witch Hunt story 1.

-AshleyDaUnicorn:Lee Jongsuk(coming soon)

-Nurul_iman:any BTS member(coming soon)

-sweetdreamerz: Kai/Baekhyun-EXO(Coming Soon)

(You're welcome to request again^^Anyeongg...)