Chapter 1

Prisoner Of Your Eyes

“Good morning, Sang Hye”
 

 

Sang Hye raised her head when she heard her name called & smiled, acknowledging the security guard who stood at the counter of the hotel entrance.
 

 

“Good morning” she replied, returning the gaze, & strode her way along the lobby towards the staff room.
 


Sang Hye unfasten her duffel bag & pulled her clothes out before tossing it into her locker & securing it. she took her uniform to the bathroom & changed in a stall. 
 


Once she was all dressed up & ready to start her chores, she pushed her handy trolley that held everything she could possibly need & began to stroll down the hallways of 5th level as her ordinary daily routine life.
 


Sang Hye stopped in the doorway of room 1150 & knocked on the door thrice, “Housekeeping” she called out & waited for approximately twenty seconds.
 


Housekeeping team had been counseled by the butler to access into the room if there was no answer from the inside. & so did she pull out the card that opens all the rooms but as she was about to swipe it she noticed that the person had left the door unlocked.
 


Sang Hye started to clear the clutter out of a room; She emptied the trash, removed the linens, towels, & anything else left behind. Within the bathroom, she cleared the towels, bath mats, bottles, & everything on the counters.
 


She accidently knocked down a glass of water that sat at the side table to the right of the king-sized bed. She grimaced immediately upon the liquid gushing out & the glass bouncing slightly against the hard carpet. On impulse, an apology escaped from her lips before she knows it, more to herself.
 


She promptly crouched down to wipe the water before the carpet absorbs it & something under the bed caught the corner of her eye. Something shoved in the darkest corner. Sang Hye carefully leaned over to check the stash & her eyes became as big as saucers. 
 


It was a black briefcase loaded with cash. It piled up, papers over papers to the point that some of it slid onto the floor like a flood. 
 


Sang Hye stared at it, wondering what the owner does for living to earn such beyond adequate income. Probably a foreign businessman. Many of them have business meetings during their stay. Therefore, they treat their rooms like a stop-by station.
 


Suddenly her thoughts were cut off by the sound of quick footsteps outside approaching the room. Before she knew what was happening, she heard the door jerk open. She swiftly picked the cup up & staggered to her feet before fiddling her dress.
 


Then, she heard pounding feet behind her, letting the door close behind.
 


A guy stepped around her & glanced back coolly. He was tall, thin & tan. He had smooth, dark blond hair. He flopped down at the head of the bed & took a sharp breath, bringing his wrist up to his temples. he then pushed his hair back violently.
 


Swabbing the side table, Sang Hye got the feeling of eyes on her, hot like fire, but she pretended not to notice & shook it off.
 


She could see him in the corner of her vision. He was standing now, but Sang Hye wouldn’t turn to face him. She is supposed to discard costumer's presences & only focus on getting her job done.
 


He was so close now she could smell him. She was swept away by exquisitely refined fragrance.
 


Sang Hye stomach clenched, "don't come any closer or you'll get hurt" she threatened, treading backwards.
 


Her heartbeat got louder & her palms became sweaty.
 


"It’s a good idea for you to stay away" she continued.
 


Momentary, her arms & legs won’t listen to her. It made her rational senses scatter away. Her muscles were held still.
 


"Trust Oppa,” he mumbled. His voice was warm & floaty.
 


Are all guys like that? Just like mom said, all guys are wolves.
 


"That's enough, Sir. I don’t wanna see you. Goodbye,” Sang Hye paced out of the room before things get out of hands.