When Taemin and Laura spend Christmas together

Me to we scenario shop (OPEN FOR REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: taemins_littlenoona

Partner: SHINee's Taemin

Song: Exo's The star

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_oOfodVfk4

 

 

You wake up and it's Christmas Day today! You go to collage so you lived in a dorm and have a roomate, Yoona, but you both had celebrated it yeasterday because it was a tradition in your family to come home every Christmas.

But this Christmas would be way more special. Your boyfriend of two years, Lee Taemin, who also attended the same collage would be there too.

Your family of five loved Taemin so they were more than happy that you said he was also coming for Christmas. You jump out of bed to go take a shower.

Once you were done the shower, you go back in your room to blowdry your hair, change your clothes and to put on some make up, also getting the gifts for your family and boyfriend.

You wore a nice white dress with a little red belt with a small bow around your waist, and you didn't forget to put on a red Santa hat.

Your family was always those festive people and loved to dress up for anything, you guys were an average family, you had your two parents who supported you no matter what, your older brother Han, but since your surname was Lu, you all called him Luhan, and lasty, your little dog named Dooman.

It was a funny name because it meant dumpling in Korean so you stuck with it. You had went all out this year because you hadn't seen your family in a while.

You got your dad a new phone, knowing he needed another one, it was the Samsung 6 edge and you knew he would love it. You had gotten your mother a massage chair which would be delivered to their house when you guys open presents. You got your brother a Macbook Air because he needed a new laptop anyways, you got Dooman a new little house to live in, and got as much toys as you could for him. And lastly, you got your boyfriend a picture of you, but it was a joke because under it was a plane ticket to Japan, where his parents lived, too see them for a few days because he couldn't spend Christmas with them.

Even though all those presents were expensive, you weren't rich and had to work multiple jobs for them, it was all worth it though.

 

Your doorbell rang and you quickly called out to Yoona that you were leaving and took your presents with you. They were all wrapped up neatly and you knew Taemin would be excited to see all of those, thinking it was for him. 

You open the door and see Taemin wearing a weird costume that looked like a Christmas box. 

You burst out laughing because he looked ridiculous and he just rolled his eyes.

"I'm doing this for you and you're laughing?" He spits.

You stop laughing but try to hold it in. "I'm not the only person who will laugh so enjoy it while you can."He looks at what you were wearing and groans. "That's what you meant by dressing up? I thought you meant actual costumes!" You laugh even more because he was so embarrassed. 

"We have to go back to my dorm." He said. You gasp and shout out "No! We don't have a lot of time and we'll be late!" He looked at you sternly and said "I want to look as good as you do."

You start laughing for the hundreth time in ten minutes and say "Let's go!" He lightened up but you continued "To my parents house!" He visibly shrunk but agreed anyways. You had to drive because he had such a big box that he couldn't drive.

You put all of the presants in the back seat and he raises his eyebrows. "No, they're not all for you, we're visiting my family for this reason too you know." He chuckles and says, "I know, all of your presants I got you guys are in the trunk." You smile and open the car door for poor Taemin because you felt bad that he would be laughed at later on. 

You arrived an hour later and took the presants out of the back door, Taemin went to the trunk, opened the door and stuffed the presants in his costume, the only thing that surprised you was that it all fit.

You walk to the front door and before you could ring the doorbell, the door swung open and you met eyes with your brother. "Hey!" You say as you hug him and he hugs you back. He pulls back and kissed your cheek, and you hear Taemin clear his throat from behind you. Your brother was going to argue that you were his younger sister but when he glanced at Taemin, he just started laughing crazily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter