When Ahreum gets dared to ask for Seungcheol's number

Me to we scenario shop (OPEN FOR REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

\

For: BabyxBaram

Partner: Seventeen's Seuncheol (S.coups)

Song: Vixx LR Beautiful Liar

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKy7Q-ZjX0

 

"Ahreum!" You heard a voice call for you and you turned your head, looking at the person who had just called for you and you sighed, it was your friend Yerin and she waved at you enthusiastically.

"What is it?" You ask in a bored tone and she pouts at you.

"Me, Eunhwa and Yoonah are hanging out, are you not going?"

You look up at her and lightly shook your head. "I never got the invitation." You say and she frowns.

"Well I invite you!" She beams and you chuckle "Oh fine." You said and she cheered. "Yay!"

Sitting on the grass, you sit next to Eunhwa. Yerin and Yoonah were happily chatting with each other as you look at Eunhwa.

"Thanks for the invite." You say sarcastically and she rolls her eyes at you. "We never invited you, I don't even know why you're here." You playfully armlock her and she whines in protest. "Yah!" She said and you chuckled.

"That's what you get!" You yell and you see a bunch people looking at you guys so you played it off cool and lightly coughed, patting her head lightly and she growled at you. You looked around you and see how your friends were all getting along and how they were joking around with each other. You had known these girls since forever and you loved them a lot, they were your best friends and you couldn't live without them. 

"Hey!" Yoonah calls and you all look at her. "Lets play truth or dare." She squealed and while everybody loved the idea and nodded to play along, you whined in protest, not wanting to play at all. "Why do we have to play?" You ask and they shrugged. "Why not?" You rolled your eyes and answered back "I mean, there are plenty of other games out there." You say and they simply ignored you making you have no choice but to play.

After about five minutes, Yerin had picked you and you had picked dare without a second thought.

"Fine," She sad and then looked at you slyly. "I dare you," She said, trying to keep suspence and all the girls were waiting on Yerin, curious of what she was going to say. "To ask for one of their numbers." She said, gesturing her hands to the group of thirteen boys.

You didn't really mind because you had known some of them very well and they were a bunch of nice people except.. Seungcheol. Yes he had friends but he was the most feared kid in school. Everyone was scared of him because he tended to get into fights a lot but sometimes, you would see the nice side of him. It was usually when he was with his friends and thats what you admired about him.

No, you didn't like him, you just thought he wasn't all that bad and maybe, he was actually a nice person. Actually, yes, you liked him. A lot. But you just didn't want anyone to know. 

"Who do you want me to ask?" Yerin glances at the other two and they smirk at you.

"Seungcheo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter