*AUTHORS CHOICE* When Mingyu brings Jaein on a date and finally tells Jaein he loves her for the first time.

Me to we scenario shop (OPEN FOR REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: gyurodrop

Partner: Seventeen's Mingyu.

Song: Got7's magnetic

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3W2cEO8l20

 

You were happily sitting on the couch of your boyfriends home. He had called you to go on a date the night before and you both agreed to meet at his house at eleven. But you had been too excited and showed up at his house three hours earlier than planned and he wasn't ready yet so he had to quickly change. But knowing Mingyu, he was probably taking a little nap.

He hadn't told you what you two were doing today but you were sure it would be fun. You and Mingyu have been dating for six months and were still going strong. You loved him very much but you both weren't at that stage to tell each other that you loved each other. Although you had wanted to tell him a million times before.

"Babe." You hear a voice dripping with affection say as you look up.

"Oh, you're up?" You chuckle as you remember when you had to force him out of bed to get ready. He looks surprised but answered anyways "Yeah," he chuckles as he speads his arms wide.

"Come here, I haven't seen you in so long." You laugh as you get up and wrap your arms around him.

He securely hugs you as you say "Mingyu," He loosens his arms around you to look at you. "We saw each other yesterday." You say as you start laughing.

"Yesterday? It felt like ten years without you here." You let go of him but he still has his arms around you. "Why don't you hug me when I want you to but you hug me when you haven't taken a shower yet?"  

He completely ignores your question as he says. "You know," He thinks out loud "You should move in with me so I'll never have to miss you again!" He says as he starts hugging you even tighter. "Mingyu!" you say pretending you couldn't breathe. 

He lets go and quickly apologizes. "I'll forgive you in only one condition." you say and chuckle inwardly as he looks eagerly at you and says "I'll do anything." you start putting on an act as you sigh dramatically. "I don't know if you can do this, forget it, you can't be forgiven."

He looks at you alarmed as he quickly puts his arms on your shoulders and sternly said "I'll do anything you want." He said. 

"Oh ok." You said, "I guess I should tell you." You continue as he visibly relaxes.

"You have to.." You see the eagerness in his eyes as he was waiting for you to continue. "GO TAKE A SHOWER AND GET READY FOR OUR DATE." His shoulders slump as he says "Is that the only way you'll forgive me?" You nod as he sighs to go get his clothes and get ready. 

 

He finally finishes and you get up from your seat and look at him. He was wearing a dress shirt and dress pants. You look down at your own outfit an see that you were wearing a white shirt with a floral skirt. You hear him chuckle as he says, "You look beautiful." You smile at his small compliment "Let's go before we're late." 

He leads you out of the house as he opens the car door for you, he bows a little before you go in and say "Please enter Miss Jaein." You laugh as you say.

"Who told you that you could use my first name? It's Ms. Kwon to you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter