Him To The Rescue

♥Saranghaeyo♥

"LET GO OF HER!" Someone shouted. All your heads turned around and your eyes widened in surprise. *It's him...?*

"Who the heck are you?!" The boys turned their attention to Jaejoong.

"I say let go of her!" Jaejoong hissed.

"Well, seems like you want to be the hero? But we took this girl already-" Before one of the boys could continue, Jaejoong had already kicked him in the chest.

"What the-" the others were shocked of Jaejoong's action. They attacked Jaejoong but all were shoved onto the ground or got kicked into the wall. You were surprised and shocked at the same time at how quick Jaejoong's movements were.

Jaejoong quickly ran to your side and asked in concern, "Are you alright?"

You were too shocked to even reply. Jaejoong saw that your knee was injured. He carried you onto his back and brought you away from the "chaos" scene.

He put you down on a bench at the side of the road. "Wait here, okay?" He asked. You obediently nodded.

He came back with a white plastic bag. He took out medicine and cotton wool out from the bag. He stooped in front of you and apply the medicine on your wound. You winced at the pain.

"You okay?" He softly asked.

You bit your lip and nodded. "Thanks," you said.

"No problem, we're classmates right?" He replied with a small smile.

"How did you know I was there?" You asked, curious.

"I followed you," he replied. Your eyes widened. "Don't worry, I'm not a stalker," he joked.

"No, I mean... Why did you follow me?" You asked.

"I don't know, I just feel that it's quite late already, and you might not be safe walking home alone, so I decided to follow you. And you really met some troubles," he replied.

"Done," Jaejoong said after putting on a band aid on your wound. He threw away the plastic bag and grabbed his bag. "Let's go, I should send you home in case some other gangsters come after you again."

You took your bag and followed him. He led you to his motorcycle and gave you a helmet. You put it on and hopped onto his motorcycle.

"Hold on tight," he said.

You held to the edge of his jacket. "You are going to fall if you hold like that," he smirked. He sped off and you quickly wrapped your arms around his waist.

After a while, you reached your house.

"Thanks," you said.

"You said this for the second time already," Jaejoong said. "Well, I think I will see you tomorrow?" He said and sped off on his motorcycle.

You watched him until he disappeared. You went back into your house. You didn't know why, but you feel that you might get along well with this guy. *He's not as cold as he appear to be.* You thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for subscribing to my story! (monchovy & Woouforever) (:

Look forward to the other chapters~ ^^