The Villa

♥Saranghaeyo♥

After school, you dragged Eunhye along with you to meet up with Yunho and Jaejoong. She declined at first but gave in after you pleaded her over and over again.

"What took you so long?" Yunho asked.

"Mianhae," you apologised. Yunho saw Eunhye and asked, "Is she coming with us?"

"Yep, do you mind?" You asked.

*I do.* "It's okay," Yunho lied. "Let's go!"

"Wait, we have to wait for another person," you said.

*Another gooseberry?* Yunho thought. "Who is it?" He asked.

"It's- Oh, here he is!" You said while waving to someone.

*It's a he?!* Yunho thought irritably and turned around to see who the person was. To his surprise, it was Jaejoong. *Jaejoong...? He's joining us too?*

"Now everyone is here, let's go!" You beamed.

*Now all my plans are ruined.* Yunho sighed.

All of you piled into Yunho's car and he drove off.

"Oppa, where are we going?" You asked.

"You will know it later," Yunho smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho stopped his car. "Here we are," Yunho said.

All of you stepped out of the car, revealing a beautiful scenery of the beach.

"Woah..." Eunhye's eyes widened in surprise. The scenery was so beautiful. The sunlight shone on the golden sand, with the sound of the waves moving. It felt so peaceful and quiet.

*This place...* Jaejoong thought. *Why do I find it so familiar?*

"Come on," Yunho said and led the way.

You all followed after him. He stopped in front of a villa. It was huge and luxurious by looking at the outer design. You all went in and your eyes almost dropped out of its socket. It was like it was specially designed by some famous designers.

"Do you own this place?" You gaped.

"Yep," Yunho said.

"It must be expensive," you turned to face Yunho.

"It is," Yunho shrugged.

"Why do you buy it if it's expensive?" You asked.

"Because I want to have a memorable Valentines' Day with you," Yunho whispered while leaning closer to you. You could feel your heart thumping hard against your chest. *It's that feeling again.* You thought.

"Ahem!" Eunhye faked a cough. Yunho pulled back and rolled his eyes. *That is why I hate gooseberries.*

"So what do we do next?" Eunhye asked excitedly.

"Free time," Yunho shurgged. "You can go out for a walk, go swimming, or whatever you wish to do." *Just don't come and disturb me and _________.* 

"Okay! __________ ah! Let's go!" Eunhye said while looping her arms through yours and led you out of the villa.

"Hey-" Yunho wanted to call you back but you were already gone. Yunho's shoulders deflated in disappointment. *I wanted to enjoy this day with you.*

"Have we come here before?" Jaejoong suddenly asked.

Yunho turned around and looked at him. "Don't you remember?" Yunho asked.

Jaejoong thought for a while and replied, "Yes I do. Is there a room here?"

"Yes, you go up to the second floor and choose one of the rooms for yourself," Yunho said.

Jaejoong gave him a small nod and went upstairs. Once he went into the room, he locked the door and leaned against the door. *So Yunho does like __________.* Jaejoong thought and closed his eyes. *Why? Why must it be Yunho out of everyone?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I try to describe the scenery and the villa but I at describing things. ): Sorry for making you guys to wait! x.x Enjoy reading! ^^