Heartbroken

♥Saranghaeyo♥

"Yo! Congratulations bro!" Junsu said as he lightly punched Yunho's shoulder. 

"Didn't know that the Jung Yunho will be so romantic," Yoochun said teasingly.

"__________ ah, I'm so happy for you!" Eunhye exclaimed and hugged you. 

You smiled and hugged her back. 

Eunhye pulled back. "Finally the cold princess has warmed up," she teased. 

"Since today is such a happy day for the couple, why don't we go and celebrate?" Junsu suggested.

"Sure, Yunho hyung's treat!" Yoochun agreed.

"YAH! How can you guys bully me?!" Yunho protested.

"Hyung, you have no choice!" Changmin wagged his finger.

"Anyway, where's Jaejoong hyung?" Yoochun asked.

"I don't know," Junsu shrugged. "He seems to disappear very often now." 

"Awwww... it won't be fun without Jaejoong hyung!" Changmin whined. 

"I think he has something on, let's not wait for him then," Yunho said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE3cvVjKijQ (Just feel that this song may fit the mood :D)

Jaejoong was in the bar drinking by himself. The scene of Yunho confessing to you and the scene you guys hugged together kept replaying in his mind.

*I should have expected this sooner or later, but not this soon. Why can't I get that scene out of my mind? This is so frustrating and... heartbreaking.* 

He slammed the glass on the table. He clutched onto the cup so hard that his knuckles turned white. A girl came and sat beside Jaejoong. She was wearing a short tight dress that barely covered her thighs with heavy make-up. 

"Hey handsome," she said in her sultry voice and batted her eyelashes. Jaejoong ignored her.

"You look lonely," she said, scooting closer to Jaejoong. 

"Do I even know you?" Jaejoong asked in a bored tone. Jaejoong rolled his eyes, stood up and walked away. The girl pouted. Even though Jaejoong clearly showed no interest in her, she did not give up.

She blocked Jaejoong's path. "We can get to know each other, I'm Lily," she held out her hand with a fake smile.

Jaejoong smirked. "Well, Miss Lily, I'm in a very bad mood today, so you better leave me alone," Jaejoong hissed. He bumped into her shoulder and walked away.

When Jaejoong reached home, he threw his jacket on the couch and plopped himself down. He smoothed his face with his fingers. The drinking of alcohol did not make him feel any better. The puppy ran towards him and he willingly took it in his hands.

"Aigoooo, you haven't sleep yet?" Jaejoong asked. The puppy wagged its tail.

Seeing the puppy made his heart wreched in pain. It reminded him of you again. *I didn't know that love is so difficult...*

"Hey puppy," Jaejoong whispered. "You know the girl who found you? She has found her love now."

The puppy stared at him with its huge eyes. "I bet you don't understand what I'm feeling right now," Jaejoong sighed and stood up. He placed the puppy back into where it should be. He walked to his room and shut the door behind him. He took out his phone and stared at your picture. It was a picture that he had taken secretly when you guys were at the villa. In the picture, you were playing happily and splashing water at Eunhye. A tear trickled down his cheek. *__________ ah, why do you have to make me feel so miserable right now? Why is it that you're the only girl that can make me feel like that?* Jaejoong closed his eyes and exhaled deeply. *Maybe I should give my blessings to you and Yunho and hide my feelings forever.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Omg... I feel so sad for Jaejoong... ): Anyway, please subscribe and comment! (: