The Beginning

♥Saranghaeyo♥

13 years ago...

Your aunt's family and you were in the hospital, waiting for further news of your parents. All you knew was that your parents were involved in a car accident.

The doctor came out from the operation room, and your aunt quickly went towards and asked what had happened.

"I'm really very sorry, we had done our best," the doctor said, and walked away.

You knew what the doctor meant. Your parents had died. You collapsed onto the floor and tears welled up in your eyes. *Dad! Mum! How can you leave me here all alone?* You thought.

After your parents' incident, you moved into your aunt's house and lived with them. But you were treated as if you are Cinderella. Your aunt ordered you to do chores and if you did not do it properly, she would beat you till bruises were seen on your skin. You could only bear with the pain and cry quietly in your own room.

From then on, you became emotional and seldom talked to others except your best childhood friend, Eunhye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 13 years...

After dinner, you cleaned the table and washed the dishes as usual. Your aunt's family was enjoying themselves in the living room watching TV. They were eating fruits and laughing away when they saw funny scenes.

You finished washing the dishes and went back to your own room. They did not even notice you were gone. You closed the door as you did not want to hear the noises from the TV and them laughing. You sat at your study table and sighed. You pulled out a drawer and took out a yellowish photo in it. In the photo, were you and your parents, smiling happily. Whenever you were tired or depressed, you would take out this photo and seeing your parents gave you strength to move on. *Dad, Mum, are you well in the heaven? I miss you a lot.* You thought as tears were welling up in your eyes again. You missed everything about your parents. The moments you spent with them, the love they gave you, and a lot other more. You put the photo back into the drawer and went to sleep.

You cried yourself to sleep as you think about your parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first time writing. Not really good yeah? I would appreciate it a lot if you leave a comment. Thanks for reading! :D