Day 3

Their offdays

Jong Kook woke up early and refresh, he changed to his exercise gear and started his morning exercise. Spending a day eating the things Ji Hyo like, he would need to exercise the entire week to get rid of those unhealthy stuff. But as long as Ji Hyo was happy, he didn’t mind, and he quite like the food that Ji Hyo had plan. He had to give a whole new respect to Ji Hyo, she had managed to plan the week itinerary in a short span of half an hour. Today, Ji Hyo wanted to go to the traditional market for breakfast.

He drove his car to Ji Hyo’s place. He was wearing a red t-shirt and brown Bermuda, with a matching red cap. He rang her bell and Ji Hyo answered the door. She was wearing a red t-shirt, brown Bermuda and red cap, both of them burst into laughter, they looked like a pair of identical twins. Ji Hyo decided they will be brother and sister twin today.

They hopped onto the subway and make their way to Gwangjang Market. They had been here several time on running man and both of them haven’t had the chance to really walk around. They went to the food alley and started arguing which food they wanted to try first. All the food seems so delicious. They decided they will eat the bimbimap first. Both of them shared a bowl, trying to eat more than the other. Then they decided to eat the fish cakes, and the green bean pancake. Ji Hyo fed Jong Kook the green bean pancake, and the store owner said they are too cute a couple and gave them another piece. Both of them blushed and the giggled like little children. They spotted red bean porridge a few store down and Jong Kook started feeding Ji Hyo the red bean porridge, while stealing mouthful in between. Then they decided to shop around in the market, they found a lot of interesting things there. Ji Hyo decided to buy couple t-shirts for both of them to wear tomorrow.

For lunch, they decided to go Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market. Jong Kook held Ji Hyo’s hand as the floor was slippery. They continued held hands even when they visited the restaurants on the second floor and ordered raw fish, clams, crabs and sea food soup. They happily ate all that they ordered. After lunch, Jong Kook naturally took Ji Hyo’s hand again when they made their way across the fish market to the subway. Both of them didn’t think of letting go their hands during their subway ride.

Jong Kook took her back to his gym and they started to exercise. This time Jong Kook did some easier exercise for only one and half hour. Ji Hyo surprising felt refresh after the exercise, she also regained appetite for her dinner but Jong Kook look as if he is going to die. This is the cruellest meal to-date and Ji Hyo had insisted of having it at night. Jong Kook groaned.

Ji Hyo had decided to order the best fried chicken in Seoul, or at least she thought is the best. She had bought 2 packs of beers home from the supermarket on the way back home. The chicken arrived on schedule, and they settle down to have their dinner. Jong Kook was about to peel the crispy skin off the chicken and immediately got a stare from Ji Hyo. He resigned and put the whole piece of chicken into mouth and Ji Hyo rewarded him with a smile. She helped him open a can of beer and they discussed their dreams over chicken and beer. Of course Jong Kook didn’t share his dream of making Ji Hyo his girlfriend.

They ended up finishing the 2 packs of beers, Ji Hyo forbidden Jong Kook to drive since he had drank quite a bit and it was almost midnight when he helped Ji Hyo cleaned up. She insisted him to put up in her guest room and since she knew that Jong Kook had spare clothes in his car, she was not quite worried what he had to wear. Jong Kook was shy about staying over Ji Hyo’s place but he couldn’t convince the tipsy woman otherwise. Ji Hyo passed him a clean towel and asked him to freshen up. He ended up smelling like Ji Hyo when he came out of the bath room.

Ji Hyo leaned over and commented he smelt nice and wanted to give him a hug. He obliged but he found she had fallen asleep in his arms. He carried her to her room and put her down on her bed. He couldn’t but planted a kiss on her forehead before he left for the guest room, blushing from head to toe. He and she fell asleep feeling contented.