Epilogue

Their offdays

Today's running man was the first episode after they announced they were a couple and they were a bit nervous. They wanted to be on the same team although they felt it was not possible. They met with the few people they worked closely with, their PDs and VJs, before the recording to discuss what should they do. All of them was quite non chanting, there believed there was nothing they had not seen before. 

 
Ok, that didn't sound too bad, but it did embarrass them. 
 
"Oppa, how could we had miss each other when everyone knows it?", Ji Hyo asked.
 
"Maybe because we treasure our relationship too much." Consoled Jong Kook, he was consoling himself too.
 
Ji Hyo nodded, she agreed with Jong Kook. They had obviously care for each other.
 
The recording didn't went off too badly, they both consciously stayed away from each other. The crew thought otherwise, both of them could be standing on different ends, but their eyes would stray and stare at their other half, and they would coordinate it so well, it almost difficult to get one shoot they are not staring at each other. She would imitate his behavior sometimes, even they are on different team. The crew thought why had they bother, but then they are still touched that both of them tried to make their job easier.
 
After the recording ended, the running man thought it would be nice to have dinner together again, although they just have one last night but this one they had asked both of them to treat since they needed compensation from last night scare, and both would need help for cover up. They chose to have the best grade beef and pork, they deserved it. 
 
"Ji Hyo, stop smiling so happily and sweetly" Jae Suk commented, "The meats doesn't need sugar topping"
 
Ji Hyo pouted. Her man held her hand, "The smile for me. We are supposed to date and here we are treating you dinner, you need to be grateful." He said high and mighty.
 
The rest of running man hooted. Jong Kook was been so direct, it was nice and good to hear he was standing up for their relationship. Ji Hyo blushed, it like hearing him say I love you in public. The rest decided to quickly end the meal and gave the couple some time to date.
 
Jong Kook sent her home and they went to her apartment. The moment the door is closed, Jong Kook lower his head and kissed Ji Hyo, he had wanted to do it the whole day but there was no time he could taste her sweet lips. Ji Hyo missed him too, although they are in the same recording, but they are so far away... She returned his kiss and they are both getting heated at the intensity of their kiss. He had to break off, it was too fast for the them to enter that stage of relationship, but he held her close.
 
She understood, she was not prepared yet. They hugged for 5 minutes, after they both felt their heart slowed down, they went to the kitchen for a cold drink to cool off, literally, they shared one cup of drink, both slipping  through straws and looking at each other eyes.
 
"Stay, please? We won't have time to see each other until 2 weeks later?" She asked.
 
He smiled and agreed, even though they are sleeping in different rooms, knowing they are in the same house make them feel better. Both went for a quick bath before snuggling together on the sofa.
 
"I love to smell like you." Jong Kook said cheesy . He really did like it and so does she. She giggled, "Me too, should I buy you a bottle for your house?" 
 
"No, I prefer it to be at yours. My mother would freaked out if she found out. You like my manly ones too right." He asked. Of course, she love it, well, he is right. She also don't want other men or women to get the wrong idea.
 
She yawned, she was tired from the recording today, Jong Kook picked her up and carried to her bed. He sand her a lullaby before giving her a kiss on her forehead. They both felt into a blissful sleep.
 
-----------------------
 
Been thinking for a while, to write a chapter after they are together , hopefully this is really the end of story, heehee.