Day 2

Their offdays

Ji Hyo woke up feeling relaxed and peaceful. She was looking forward to meeting Jong Kook for breakfast, she knew he most likely had exercise and ate his breakfast and this will consider more of a snack. But she was happy nevertheless, that he was going through what he had promised.

They had decided to take the subway today. She had worked on Jong Kook’s guilt so much that he had compromised with taking subway and walking instead of taking the car. She decided to wear a white t-shirt over jeans. She was putting touches on her makeup when she heard the door bell. She skipped to the door and was stunned to see Jong Kook wearing similarly to her. He had already put on his “makeup” less the moustache.

“Oppa, come in and help yourself with anything. I just need to grab my backpack” Ji Hyo welcome him.

“Morning. How’s your muscles, are they still complaining?” Jong Kook was concerned that she was still in pain.

“Well, it hurted a bit but I guessed it would be ok, since we are not having any exercising session. Let’s go, Oppa” Ji Hyo replied.

They had decided on Kimbap for breakfast and took the subway to HongGik university station. Ji Hyo had ordered the Sutbul Gimbap and Jong Kook, the chicken salad Gimbap, what else. However, they took a share of each other Gimbap. Ji Hyo ordered Kimchi Odeng-guksu to go with the Gimbap. Jong Kook took the initiative to feed Ji Hyo instead, much to her surprise. Her oppa was never this bold, maybe a reflex from yesterday dinner.

After the breakfast, Jong Kook took her to the trick eye museum where they had fun taking funny shots of each other. They even asked tourist to help take their photo daringly. They are feeling hungry when they finished the tour.  Ji Hyo picked up Tokkebi Hot Dog on the way to subway which she shared with Jong Kook.

For lunch, they had decided to eat the White Jajangmyeon again. They took the subway to the main store and the subway journey was long but they managed to find seats. She fell asleep on his shoulder and Jong Kook looked at their reflection on the glass. He was feeling contented and he took her backpack from he so she can be more comfortable. When they are about to reach the station, Jong Kong gently woke her up and they made their way to the restaurant.

The White Jajangmyeon was every as good as they remember but this time they ordered some of their other dishes and ate their fill. Jong Kook wanted to look around the area after they are done with lunch. Ji Hyo agreed and they end up spending the lazy afternoon taking a walk around Chinatown.

Ji Hyo wanted mantou for her tea break. Jong Kook tried his best to limit the amount since they were having dinner soon. For dinner, they wanted to eat the Samgyetang. They made their way to n ear Gyeongbokgung Palace to have that. The area was a pleasant area for strolling in the evening, they walked along the palace walls, talking about anything under the sun. They each ordered a bowl but ji Hyo ordered soju as well. The dinner as predicted turned up well, however, the night was young. They decided to stroll along the river.

Jong Kook sent Ji Hyo home after the stroll, they decided that they quite like taking the subway since they do not need to find parking. Jong Kook insisted that they should do some light exercise to loosen Ji Hyo muscle the next day. Ji Hyo sighed, she couldn’t wriggled out this time.

Jong Kook messaged Ji Hyo went he got home. Ji Hyo was lying on the bed waiting for his message. She didn’t feel like ending the day like this, she wanted to talk to Jong Kook more. This surprised her, she had already spent the entire day with him, but it didn’t felt enough.She made a call to Jong Kook and they made small talks. Jong Kook was feeling the same, he change to his exercise gear and was doing some workup while on the line with Ji Hyo.  Finally, he decided it was too late and put down his phone. He had a quick bath and fell asleep feeling satisfied.