Together

MR.CHU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung really surprised to see Sehun standing in front of her and she was asked. "You ... you ... why are you here?" Hayoung asked.

"Because this is my house," said Sehun.

Hayoung immediately glared in disbelief.

"Aren’t you cold? I will go now," said Sehun. "Should I lift it for you?" asked Sehun saw the suitcase belonged to Hayoung.

Hayoung still in shock and just shook her head.

"Well I'll remember that, even though you moved here, but you don’t need my help," said Sehun.

Sehun smiled at Hayoung were still riveted.

...

“I’m glad you come,” said Sehun father.

Sehun mother look very happy. “This is my older son, Oh Sehun,” Bomi said. Sehun mother also said that they look like family now.

“After watching the news, my wife told me to seek you before I did. Saying that we should living together,” Chanyeol said with happy face.

“Ah… really? I’m really thank you to you,” Minseok said.

Sehun father and Hayoung father exchanging stories about their lives after high school when their used separately. Then, Bomi asked something to Hayoung.

“You two… don’t you know each other at all, when you’re both in the same high school?” Bomi pointing her son and Hayoung.

Hayoung glaring at Sehun who still quite. “Ah well… Since he’s usually very famous,” Hayoung said shyly.

“Yeah, that’s true. He does do pretty well in school.” Bomi then pointing at Sehun. “But that guy… all kids hate him, don’t they?” asked Bomi.

“Huh?” Hayoung doesn’t understand what Sehun mom meant.

“He has strange personality. He’s arrogant and he’s always looking downwards. Even look at him now, that guy… He doesn’t have any popularity within the girls, does he?”

Hayoung just smile awkwardly doesn’t know how to answer it.

“Huh? Oh Ilhoon… you’re not sleep?” Bomi look at her younger son walk to them.

“I was studying and I heard some noise down here,” Ilhoon answered and he sit beside Chanyeol.

“Why are you keep studying? You’ll become your brother…” Bomi said. “Give your greeting…” Bomi look at Minseok and Hayoung. “He’s our second child, Oh Ilhoon.”

“Annyeong haseo… Oh Ilhoon imnida.”

“He’s eight years old right now,” said Chanyeol patting Ilhoon head.

“Ah… he look smart, he handsome like you Chanyeoli,” Minseok said.

“Ilhoon, this is your noona, she will live here with us. She’s Hayoung noona, Oh Hayoung…” said Bomi.

Hayoung smiled brightly to Ilhoon and waving her hand to him. “Hi Ilhoon…” she said.

But Ilhoon give weird glare to Hayoung.

“Aren’t you going to greet her?” Bomi asked her son.

“I don’t want to. She’s look like she’s dumb,” said Ilhoon.

Bomi feel shocked and pouting, she look at Sehun, Sehun just smirked. Bomi hit Ilhoon head, Chanyeol and Minseok just laughed. Bomi told Ilhoon if Hayoung very clever. Ilhoon was silent and continued to read.

"It feels like a rejected twice, they are brothers but equally reject me," Hayoung thought and put on a frowning face.

Bomi looks very pleased to invite Hayoung go to a new room for Hayoung. Bomi has been organizing and tidying the rooms that will be occupied Hayoung. Hayoung really don’t believe see her new room because the room like a princess castle.

“You know how much fun I had making this room,” Bomi cupped Hayoung face because she feel happy. “I really wanted a daughter so badly, doing everything girls stuff together, Ah! But… living with just three guys, how boring do you think it would have been? Like me?”

Hayoung just laughed when she heard that.

“Do you want shopping with me, cooking together, and hang out together with me right Hayoung?” Bomi asked Hayoung.

“Ne, I would like to…” Hayoung answer.

Sehun mother, Bomi, feel happy and jumping at the bed. “You are supposed to be my daughter,” she said.

Sehun entered the room to put suitcases belonging Hayoung, Sehun mother looks very happy and told Hayoung to rest. Sehun mother went out of the room and left Hayoung and Sehun both alone. Sehun kept staring Hayoung. Hayoung be awkward and choose to clear her belongings.

"It should belong Ilhoon this room, because you came, Ilhoon take my room and I had to sleep in the attic," said Sehun.

Hayoung surprised. "Really? I'm so sorry, why don’t we exchange? I’m okay to sleep in the attic why it was better than sleeping in a restaurant owned by my father," said Hayoung.

Sehun only silence. "No need to apologize," said Sehun who will step out. "Ah! About tomorrow, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter