New House

MR.CHU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung release her pique by running to surround the school garden. Namjoo worry for Hayoung and told Hayoung to stop.

"Hayoung, stop, you're gonna hurt if running that much," said Namjoo.

But not the tired expression Hayoung shown, instead she smiled like a person who lost her mind. "I'm going to stop after two rounds again," said Hayoung.

"You didn’t enter a marathon why ran that much?" Namjoo looks of confusion when see Hayoung who kept running.

Naeun keep plays her hair. "Running is Hayoung expertise, I think Hayoung can enter universities in the first stage if the test entrance is run," said Naeun.

Namjoo nod. "You're right, too ..."

Hayoun laughing like crazy. "Of course it is expertise.You know if I had the capability to long term of life," said Hayoung.

Hayoung kept running until she fell from not being able to run again even though she have any rest spin again. Namjoo and Naeun helped her to stand.

"You can do it  Hayoung!" they give spirit and helpHayoung to finish the last round.

...

At school, Hayoung really the subject of insults and ridicule because of the problems she sent a love letter to Sehun and rejected by Sehun. All students talk about herself, even in the cafeteria everyone is talking about her. Canteen ahjumma  see Hayoung flagging directly give the soup a bowl full of meat to Hayoung.

"Aigoo ~ take a look at yourselves, so frail and thin, you should eat more Oh Hayoung," said canteen ahjumma.

Hayoung smile. "Thank you ahjumma ..." said Hayoung.

When Hayoung want to go to toilet she heard that aunt janitor of the school talk about her as well.

"I heard that girl was already in the senior classes but don’t know the correct spelling of Korea letter ..."

"It's embarrassing, I don't want my son or daughter to be like her."

Hayoung feel sad, and scrunching her forehead.

...

On holidays, Hayoung and her father took care of their new home. Hayoung feel  lethargy. Her father, who saw her daughter being unnatural as it comforted Hayoung with funny stories, but Hayoung only looked down.

"What is it? You have problem? "asked Hayoung father.

Hayoung shook her head. "Nothing..."

Hayoung father opened boxes of goods transfer them and find a stone mold hands and feet when Hayoung was baby. Hayoung who saw it be excited again.

The bell house rang, Hayoung opens the door, there is Naeun, Namjoo, and Sunggyu. Sunggyu intentionally participated with Naeun and Namjoo in order to meet Hayoung.

"Wow! Hayoung! your new house is really cool!" praise Naeun.

"Look at the walls paint so neat," said Namjoo.

Sunggyu see stone baby hand and foot prints of Hayoung. "Is this your feet? Its so cute. Hayoung is indeed very cute."

Hayoung father cook a lot for their lunch. "Hayoung, can you help daddy?" asked Hayoung father from the kitchen.

When Hayoung will stand, Sunggyu stop her. Hayoung staring Sunggyu.

"Let me who pick it up, you sit, you're definitely tired," said Sunggyu directly ran toward the kitchen.

Hayoung smile, Namjoo and Naeun teasing Hayoung because of that.

When eating, Sunggyu continued to praise Hayoung father cooking flavors. Hayoung father ever said that Sunggyu seems to know a lot about  food. Hayoung say if Sunggyu has attended school festival cook events and Sunggyu cuisine is very delicious.

"Is that true? But if viewed from his face, this kid is like a bear, "said Hayoung father.

"Ehey! Uncle don’t said it in that way, Hayoung was right, I'm good at cooking, I think I have a talent on it," said Sunggyu.

"Uncle, why  are you selling noodles? Whereas today many modern menu, "asked Namjoo.

Hayoung father replied that it is hereditary which is created the first time by Hayoung great-grandmother. "I hope my beautiful graceful daughter's will inherit it further," said Hayoung father.

Before she want to answer, Sunggyu answer immediately. "don’t worry father-in-law, me and Hayoung will do our best."

Hayoung immediately looked surprised at Sunggyu. "Since when are you with me" said Hayoung viewed Sunggyu.

Hayoung father laugh. "But there is no harm if Hayoung wants to do something else and restaurants will be donated to people who need it," said Hayoung father.

Feeling rejected, Sunggyu feel disappointed. Suddenly a voice sounding weird, Namjoo and Naeun hugging and shouted ‘earthquake’. But Hayoung father said that the earthquake will not be able to knock down this house because their new house very sturdy. All of a sudden the lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter