Girl's Dream [NEW EDITING]

MR.CHU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a fantasy garden, a young man dressed in white and stood in the middle of the garden and smell the flowers bloom. The young man was running and find a sleeping girl rests under a tree. A young man kissing the girl gently and then walked away.

The girl woke up and saw a white horse who winks at her. The girl sticks out her tongue, taunting the horse, the horse run away from her. However, the girl following the horse and the horse is suddenly transformed into a handsome Prince. The handsome Prince that approached her is like going to kiss her, the girl was braced by closing her eyes tight.

"Oh Sehun!" cried Hayoung when opening her eyes.

It turns out that all of that is just a dream, Hayoung heard classroom bells. Hayoung directly ran toward class.

...

In the classroom,  Hayoung still thinking about her dreams and classroom teacher calling Hayoung who still in her daydreaming.

Teacher: Oh Hayoung!!!

Hayoung: Eh?! Yes?

Teacher: what our Oh Hayoung thinking this morning that make her just silent like statue?

All students in a classroom makes fun of Hayoung, they laughed.

Teacher lectures and hit with a stick students who don't pay attention to the lesson. There is student that sleep, play, and etc. Class teacher see Kim Sunggyu which keep stare toward Hayoung with Enchanted face.

Teacher: Sunggyu? What do you see?

Teachers imitate Sunggyu gazing toward Hayoung. Sunggyu direct conscious and sitting upright back facing the Board.

...

During a break time, Sunggyu friends sing and dance in the cafeteria. Hayoung and her  two friends, Naeun and Namjoo, they lunch together while talk about their tasks. The three of them always was in behind of the list in terms of ranking.

"Hayoungah, your house is finished? you're not going to have a party celebration? "asked Namjoo.

"It's done, but I haven't gone to move our things because dad is busy selling," replied Hayoung.

Naeun suggested. "Just ask Sunggyu to do it, do you know if Sunggyu saw you like this ..." Naeun mimicked Sunggyu expression in the class.

Namjoo amazed to see Naeun that continues to play her long hair.

"Naeun, don't you get tired of have long hair?" asked Namjoo.

Naeun chuckle. "Of course not, this hair is a valuable asset, such as pirates  treasures." Naeun looking toward Hayoung. "Hayoung, I miss eating homemade noodles of your father ..." said Naeun.

"Agree! Hayoung dad's homemade noodles indeed the most tasty! "said Namjoo brandishing two thumbs up.

Hayoung laughed. "Should after school we stop by the tavern's father?" Hayoung look excited.

Kang Seulgi passing in front of them 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter