Love Letters

MR.CHU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the art room, Hayoung really ashamed of the incident in the cafeteria. Naeun urgent to Hayoung in order to declare her love on Sehun because of the time they are in high school only briefly before graduation.

"You'd better expressed you feel, Youngah," said Naeun.

Hayoung shook her head with cute expression. "Do you think Sehun will want to accept my love after seeing my shameless attitude in the vending machine?"

Namjoo glanced toward Naeun, then try to convince Hayoung that actually Sehun also like Hayoung. "Sehun didn’t express his feelings to you because you haven't been revealed your feelings to him, you have to be more daring Hayoung," said Namjoo.

Hayoung smiled back. "Is that true? If so I want to reveal my feelings in an  incredible way!" Hayoung lifted up her hand high as excited.

"What if you revealed you feel by wearing a cute costume and mask? Sehun will definitely blush because of that ..."said Naeun.

Hayoung laughing happy. "I think it's a good idea ...but ... Sehun will not be able to see my face. Namjoo, you're likes to read books right? do you have any idea?" asked Hayoung.

"Because you said Sehun is the spirit of the woods, I've read that the animals in the woods express their feelings by singing and dancing," said Namjoo.

Hayoung then imagine she dancing and singing like Bollywood films with  Sehun. There will be many men who try to get Hayoung heart but Hayoung who blushed embarrassed just looking to one man that is Sehun. Sehun ask her to dance, but using Hayoung tug at Sehun. Sehun pulled Hayoung shawl and hug Hayoung closely, but Hayoung feel strange between the hug and sudden Sehun pushed her to fall. Hayoung back to nature and feel upset.

Seulgi and her friends went into the art room and said that they will be joined by senior disciples in the art club. "Isn't you guys seniors? Why you just play and not learn? "asked Seulgi sarcastically.

Namjoo approached Seulgi. "Yes! We are indeed a senior, so it is up to we want to learn or not! "

Seulgi annoyed with Namjoo resistance, so did Namjoo, she directs the fist to Seulgi, Seulgi feel fear. Hayoung and Naeun try to hold Namjoo.

Then, Seulgi  look at the Hayoung area. She also deliberately make pose showing off her chest. Hayoung saw it, she looked at her  then see Seulgi s. Hayoung muttering, "Did Sehun likes girls with big s?"

Seulgi who heard it instantly replied, "of course, Sehun oppa is a man."

Hayoung instantly sighed limp, Naeun and Namjoo  Hayoung shoulders.

"Where is Sunggyu sunbae? He promised to be a model today, "said Seulgi.

Sunggyu and his friends go into the art room, Sunggyu bring a pot, the pot was seized directly Namjoo from hand Sunggyu.

"Wow! This chicken soup ... "said Namjoo.

Sunggyu seize pot it again and give it on Hayoung, Hayoung surprised stare Sunggyu.

"Why do you give it to me?" asked Hayoung.

Sunggyu chuckle. "You have to eat more, look at your body so skinny ..." said Sunggyu.

Seulgi look very annoyed to her senior. "Hey sunbae! you remember your job today right?! " Seulgi yell at him.

Sunggyu instantly panicked and quickly took position in front of the students. Seulgi told him to pose as people who follow the marathon race. Sunggyu feel tired, but he noticed a visible that Hayoung is focus on drawing, Sunggyu returned eager to pose. Actually, Hayoung didn't really focus on her drawing, she thought of how to express the feelings to Sehun before the day of graduation came.

...

In the teacher office, Jung Eunji which is a home room teacher Hayoung class playing  her mobile phone and laughing very hard. Eunji saw teacher Baekhyun explaining something to other staff. Eunji progressively enlarge the sound of her laugh. Suddenly someone took a cell phone from her hand, Eunji feel angry but Eunji anger subside when knew that headmaster who took her mobile phone.

Principal shows a paper containing charts list senior students rank.  "Do you still can laugh satisfied after seeing the results of your class, Jung Eunji?!" asked the headmaster. Jung Eunji just smiled stiffly. "Your class always the lowest ranked! While Baekhyun teacher classroom always ranked top spot."

"It's just a factor of luck ..." replied Eunji.

"Our school rankings dropped because of your class! Children named Hayoung, Naeun, Namjoo, and Sunggyu always ranked at the bottom. You should be able to cope with the buggers like them!” Jung Eunji just nodded.

Sehun heard all the conversation, but he doesn’t care, he went into the office and collect books to Baekhyun teacher that he brought. The principal saw it instantly smiled. "Look and behold! He is the smartest student in school and was a student of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter