Chapter 4:he is so annoying

Cause you're mine

”seo,you come with me"luhan said coldly while he grab seohyun arm tightly.”no she come with me"yonghwa replied and he grab seohyun arm".then,luhan punched yonghwa faces and that makes yonghwa fainted cause luhan punched is so hurted.seohyun loose luhan hand grip and walk towards yonghwa.”what makes you do that."seohyun asked while glaring at her. Then luhan grab her arm and, push her inside the yellow lamborgini car forcefully. ”ya,xi luhan where you want brought me!"seohyun yelled when luhan get into the car.”my penthouse"luhan cooly answer. ”whAt!what do you.."seohyun replied but she cut by the sudden kiss.in the first,the kiss was a common kiss but then the kiss gre passionate.the seohyun realized that she kiss the wrong person and  she manage to push luhan.”I like your kiss"luhan said while his hand caress her hair.”stop,can you please hurry I want to go back home early "seohyun said coldly while  her whiped her lips.luhan just chuckled when seeing her reaction. 

After 20 minutes they finally reach seohyun home.seohyun house was so big and fancy.seohyun house has 8 room, 1 big kitchen,3 living room,1 big lift , 3 living room and the giant pool at the center of that house.luhan just stood at the front door.seohyun was welcoming by the maid.suddenly,seohyun mom Mrs.seo shin hye came out from the lift and walk toward seohyun. Seohyun mom could see luhan just stood at the front door. “hyuunie,who is that."seohyun mom ask.”my  classmates"seohyun shortly answer.”I rude when you not welcoming the guest "Mrs.seo said with advice  tone.”alright,mummy"seohyun weakly answer and walk toward luhan and she said to luhan to get in.luhan walk toward Mrs.seo while seohyun go up to her room.”bye,young boy.what's your name"Mrs.seo greet  her.”xi luhan,aunty"luhan answer.after couple of minutes,the maid come with the hot tea and the maid served.after the maid leave, Mrs.seo said to luahn to sit.”oh,by the way,are you Chinese"Mrs.seo asked and luhan replied with nod.”by the way,aunty is Chinese too"Mrs.so said.”jinjja?"luhan asked with schock tone and they chatting with Chinese language. 

 

WHAT HAPPEN NEXT?DID MRS.SEO SHIN HYE LIKE LUHAN TO BE HER DAUGHTER BOYFRIEND OR SHE HATES LUHAN AFTER SHE HEARD SEOHYUN NEWS ABOUT HE?

•sorry for grammar error