Chapter 2:what he doing here?

Cause you're mine

“what he doing here?"seohyun thought.she was so schock when she see what in front of her.it's yonghwa,her ex but he though that yonghwa still study in abroad.actually,seohyun unoffocially break up with he but seohyun doesn't like he anymore cause yonghwa study at japan for 4 years and he doesn't even give her a news when he study at there.“hye,baby"yonghwa greeted her while carresing her face but seohyun grab her hand and she Push down his hand .“but why,baby"yonghwa asked while he pull seohyun to her ambraces.seohyun just loose the hug .“you better not ask me that question,jung yonghwa -ssi.“so no more oppa?.okay,i admit that i doesn't call or give you news,but trust me i still remember you and still love you baby"yonghwa answer .“okay,your sorry has been accepted yonghwa oppa"seohyun replied and smile.“yeah!"yonghwa jumped and hug seohyun tightly.“so,oppa how can you call me with my teacher voice?"seohyun asked while she loosen they hugs and make yonghwa facing him.“oh,my father has brought this school for me and mrs.nana is aunty.so i asked her to help me to find my life "yonghwa answer with joking tones.“haha,i love you oppa”seohyun laugh and she continue hugging yonghwa.“i love you more than you love me baby"yonghwa hug back and kisseed her forehead.“baby,can you show me my class"yonghwa ask while he loose the hug.“sure oppa but what your class name?"seohyun replied with smile .“5-a"yonghwa answer.“yeah,oppa same class with me"seohyun said.“really,how lucky i am can same class with angel "yonghwa said with exicited and he grab seohyun hand and bought her to the front door and open it for seohyun.they made a move to their class.

 

After 8 minutes,they finally arrived and their class and seohyun knocked the class door.“come in"mrs.nana said.“seohyun made a walk to her seat and leave the dumbfonded yonghwa.“come in yonghwa.yonghwa walk and the girl start to whisper each other because yonghwa is drop dead handsome.“please introduced yourself"mrs.nana said and yonghwa nodded as replied.“hai,my name is jung yonghwa i hope we can be friend"yonghwa introduced heself and bow politely.“you can sit next to seohyun"mrs.nana said pointing at the chair next to seohyun.yonghwa smiled and walk to the seat and high five with seohyun.luhan,baekhyun,kris,sehun and all the boys clenched they fists when they saw the scenes.

 

WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?SUBCRIBE,COMMENT AND VOTED💞

COMMENT ARE LOVED💟SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR ERROR.😢