Chapter 1:yah!that boy...

Cause you're mine

“yah!xi luhan,how many times i have to say.you must wear your tie properly"seohyun scold xi luhan,the altimate troublemaker at her school.“i will wear this tie properly if you accept my confession and be my mine only."luhan answer with cool tone and wink at her and that make seohyun give up to advice he.“whatever,i will not accept a confession from naughty boy"seohyun answer back with a mocking tone and make a move out from the classroom.hear her statement luhan just smirked and say“i will do everything to have your love.everything.cause you're mine,mine only".then after 3 minutes he left that class and go to the canteen for having he lunch.luhan have 3 friends that have personality like he .the name of the 3 boys is d.o,kai and chen.

After 5 minutes,seohyun finally reach her school canteen.the canteen was crowded by 1200 students that want to buy food and drink.then,she suddenly hear someone shout her name.then she turned back and she saw her best friend.oh sehun,kris wu ,baekhyun and hyoyeon.they're same in the class and they're prefect like seohyun too.“oh oppa,unnie"seohyun shout back and walk towards they.“hyunnie,let go to the canteen,i getting hungry."baekhyun asked seohyun with pout.“yah!byun baekhyun stop acting like little kid"kris scold baekhyun.“ok,hyung"baekhyun weakly answer.“let's go"seohyun said to them.then ,they followed seohyun to the canteen.

 

Kris,sehun and baekhyun actually silently fell in love with seohyun but they afraid to confess to seohyun like luhan did to seohyun.one more thing,they dindn't know each other Feeling towards seohyun.after they reach the canteen they pick table to sit and finally they get.the table at the center of the canteen.seohyun buys a cup of instant ramen and coke.when about seohyun want to eat,suddenly they heard a announcement.

“ATTENTION PLEASE,SEOJUHYUN FROM 5-A ,PLEASE COME TO OFFICE.NOW"

Seohyun get panicked cause she afraid what she doing until the teachers want to meet her.“hyunnie,why you being called mrs.nana?"sehun asked.“i really don't know"seohyun answer with worried tone.“calm down hyuunie ,it's better to you go to the office now or else you will be scold again by mrs.nana "hyoyeon said trying to calm her down.“ok bye,i will meet you guys after school"seohyun said.then she manage to walk to the office.after 3 minutes she finally arrived at the office.she walk to the mrs.nana room and she knocked the door slowly cause she was nervous to see her teacher.then she heard a voice“come in"the voice said .seohyun get weird cause she know this is not mrs.nana voice and she instantly open the door and greW wider.she shocked to what she see right now.

 

WHAT SEOHYUN SEE?AND WHO THE ONE CALLING SEOHYUN?AND WHY SHE GET CALLING BY HER TEACHE?

•curios?subcribe and voted and i will update soon😃

And don't forget to comments😂

 

COMENTS ARE LOVE💞i hope you like my works and sorry for the bad grammar.