Chapter 3:angry luhan

Cause you're mine

KRINGG!!

the school has been rang.the teacher has gone and the student are busy to arrange their sschool stuff.when seohyun was about to arrange her stuff she heard someone calling her and she turned back to see who calling her.as usually her unnie and her oppa who the want calling.”oh,oppa, unnie"seohyun said.“hyuunie did go back home with us?"ask Kris.”no"seohyun shortly answer.”what!"they shout.”then,who accompany you go home?don't say no one"sehun ask.”I go back home with Yong oppa.”Yong oppa?"they said.then,seohyun walk toward yonghwa who was arrange he stuff and the she tapped he shoulder.”baby,are you done arrange your stuff"yonghwa ask while grab her curvy waist and earning  death glare from seohyun fanboys.especially luhan,Kris,sehun and baekhyun.seohyun just nodded as,replied.”ah,oppa, unnie this,is yonghwa oppa and he is my boyfriend"seohyun shyly introduce yonghwa.”what!!!"the whole class shout.as replied yonghwa just smirked.Kris,sehun and baekhyun just give he a fake smile cause they was jealous toward yonghwa.then yonghwa walk with seohyun out of the class.they left the dumbfounded classmates at the back.without they know luhan was intently watched the scene and he clenched  his fist cause he was burning  in jealousy.”who's the new guy.how dare she stole my bride. She only mine.mine only!"luhan thought and gritted his  teeth. Then he decide to followed the yongseo couple.

 

After 10 minutes yonghwa and seohyun finally arrived at the car parking .yonghwa immediately open the shinning red Lamborghini front door and seohyun instantly seat at the passenger  seat. When about yonghwa want to get in to his car. He was pulled by someone and when he turned back he saw the angry luhan who like want to punched him.seohyun open the door and she saw the anger luhan who want to puncher her boyfriend.then she shouted ”xi luhan!what you doing here!".”you will back home with me" luhan said cooly not facing her.”no she back home with me!"yonghwa yelled trying to push luhan.

WHO WOULD BE SEOHYUN CHOOSE?.HER BOYFRIEND OR HER ENEMY?VOTED,SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS.

SORYY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH.I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.