Chapter Two.

Why I'm Still Single? [8 Reasons, Why!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sujeong’s school was now finally over, she wants to pass by at the 24/7 Convenient Store, which her unnie—Baby Soul is working. She fixed her things up, before leaving her school. She remembered that she needs to tutor her classmate, Yook Sungjae. She remembers how Mr. Sam warned her about Sungjae, 20 tutors had already give up on him. Sungjae was helpless, he annoys his tutor a lot, many people quits their job because of him. Mr. Sam said she was only the hope—now Sujeong was burdened, she don’t know if she can handle Sungjae enough, since she really doesn’t know anything but 100 grades is just tempting! She needs to bite it, she wants an absolute grade.

She was looking for Sungjae everywhere, but she can’t find him. She sighed, probably Sungjae had to run away from her, right now she’s feelings she is going to be stressed by Sungjae because of his mischievous actions. Walking alone by herself is quite risky for this day, but she’s used to walk alone every night. She was praying hard that nothing happens to her. It was happened to be she’s crossing on the pedestrian lane, when she screamed, a motorcycle almost hit her but it braked so much force that the ride almost jump out of its seat.

“Ya! Watch where are you going!” Sujeong said, gaining her breath from the nervousness consumed. She knows very well that the drivers must be alert of driving their vechiles when it comes to pedestrian lane.

The driver removed its helmet, revealing it was her classmate—Kim Taehyung, Sujeong frowned upon seeing Taehyung, “Kim Taehyung?!” She was surprised, in the morning he used a car, in the night he used a motorcycle. And it seems like Taehyung was dressed in a leather jacket inside was his casual clothes.

“I’m sorry,” Taehyung replied, not a sincere manner, “I can’t see anything with my helmet okay?” The helmet’s glass were tinted deeply, as if you can’t see who is the person inside. And to Taehyung’s view it’s kinda dark, and the street’s light are having a difficulties in repairing the lights. Thankful, Taehyung saw a person’s figure and braked his motorcycle from bumping into Sujeong.

Sujeong snorts, it’s a fact that it was kinda dark in this area and Taehyung’s tinted helmet also explains a lot, but the problem is Taehyung didn’t even made a sincere apology. She sighed, guess no sincere apologies then, “Fine.” Sujeong also remembered in the morning she used Taehyung’s car as her mirror, it was quite embarassing as she walked away quickly from Taehyung.

Taehyung doesn’t realized that he smiles in his lips upon seeing Sujeong, whenever the cross or meet he could feel something is not right about him. He definitely knew her since the Middle School, but he doesn’t fine her special at that time. But why all of the sudden? He tries to recall if Sujeong had a boyfriend in the past, he thinks that it as impossible. Sujeong was a quite and introvert person, she only loves persons who is a celebrity which Taehyung just chuckled upon himself. But he blinked, “Why am I being like this? Aish!” He pulled his hair out of confusion thinking of Sujeong.

At the 24/7 Convenient Store, Baby Soul was playing her role being the cashier, she only works alone, also cleaning the stuffs which the people purchase and eats inside. Her shift was about to end, somebody entered inside the convenient store, it was her regular customer who always comes here. But they never talked to each other, they were completely strangers. Baby Soul doesn’t have any idea what’s the regular customer’s name, she wanted to know though, but it was a requirement in job to take chit-chats from a customer, she’s here for a job.

The regular customer purchased an instant noodles and milk, the regular customer always purchase this stuff and eat it with the tables inside of the convenient store. And when he’s done, his final blow of buying food was a strawberry lollipop. Baby Soul was kinda worried if this regular customer always comes here eats healthily, the customer always buys an instant noodles with milk then strawberry lollipop. This time, when the customer finally finished its food, it suddenly went outside without purchasing a strawberry lollipop which is weird for Baby Soul, the customer always buys a strawberry lollipop whenever it is done to eat instant noodles with milk.

She was about to clean the table when she noticed that the customer left its wallet! She immediately grabbed this and went outside to search for the customer, thankfully the customer wasn’t that far.

“Ahjusshi!” She yelled, and run near from the customer. She handed its wallet, “Here you go, you’ve left it earlier.” Baby Soul was kinda awkward, because it was the first time she talked to the regular customer who always visit the convenient store.

The customer smiled upon knowing Baby Soul handed it back, “Thank you, Ryu Soojung.” She remembered they were the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter