The Misunderstanding.

Date with the Prince of Hell

*FLASHBACK “Well that’s a nice reaction, ME? I’m no other than Mark Sataniel I’m here because of YOU”  Bambam was having a mental breakdown, he couldn’t believe on what the man said, He quickly turns his gaze back at the guy in front of him. The guy was still smiling at him. Finally reality hit him, His REAL Mark Sataniel is real and his right in front of me! What is happening?!

 


Silence filled the room once again. A clear awkward atmosphere could be felt through the air. The only sound that could be heard was the ticking sound of the clock and the noisy pouring of rain from outside. Bambam was still looking at the man with such disbelief in his eyes, he really couldn’t blame himself right?! Not only did the man appear out of nowhere, but to think that he was the statue before is really too much for him to handle.

While Bambam was still deep in his thoughts he didn’t even realize that the man is also staring at him, trying to read his reactions. The mysterious man continuously tries to scan him from head to toe. Still with a huge smile on his face. Bambam finally made up his mind and made eye contact with the man again. He wanted to ask the man what he meant when he said, “Well that’s a nice reaction, ME? I’m no other than Mark Sataniel I’m here because of YOU” He was curious why the man said that his here because of Bambam.

But before he could even open his lips the man suddenly started to take OFF HIS CLOTHES. Bambam started to panic, he doesn’t know what’s happening but suddenly seeing THAT MAN undress before him really makes him embarrass. He quickly tries to stop the man by saying “What are you doing?! Why are you suddenly stripping?! As he blushed. The man looked at Bambam with a confused face he answered “Why? Don’t you want to accept the gift that I’m giving you?” he looked at him like it was such a very obvious answer. Bambam suddenly felt tensed and asks “Wha-what gift?” while stuttering and holding both hands close to his chest.

The man smiles at him and slowly holds out his hand to caress Bambam’s cheek. Bambam flinched at his place he was so nervous, he could hear his heart beating nonstop, he closed his eyes for a moment at looked back at the man.The man started lessening the distance between them, slowly leaning towards him aiming for another kiss, this made Bambam move a little bit further away from him.They both keep on moving until they stumbled because of the bed causing them to both fall on it.

Bambam was pushed down on the bed, while the man above him still tries to slowly aim for his lips. Bambam started panicking, he couldn’t take it anymore he was too confused. He didn’t even know what the man is trying to do. Many question flashed on his mind while he still continuously tries to avoid the man from implanting another kiss. First of all, this is their FIRST TIME to meet each other. Second of all what kind of gift is the man giving him? And third of all Bambam is clearly and obviously a straight GUY.

With only few centimeters parting them, he pushes the man hard making him fall out of the bed. The man hits his head and shouts at Bambam with an irritated tone saying “What was that for?!” Bambam replies in a much angrier tone, and said “What?! I should be the one saying that?! What are you even trying to do?! What did I do to make you do this to me?!” he hissed at the man while trying to cover himself with the blanket by his bed. After hearing that, the man just smiled widely. He actually found it cute how Bambam reacted, the man once again look at him and answered “I’m just trying to say THANK YOU. You’re the reason why I am here. You are the one who braked the spell thus making me free. Without you I would have been stuck as a statue for God knows how long?” he said at Bambam with a much serious tone and with very sincere eyes.

Suddenly Bambam felt a warm fuzzy tingling on his chest, he felt very bashful at what the man said but, he also felt happy at the same time. As he was about to say something to the man, suddenly the door blast open, ruining the atmosphere between them.

The one who opened it was Baby, Bambam’s younger sister she was trying to borrow some CD’s from Bambam, as she walks inside her brother’s room she suddenly sees an unknown man on the end side of the bed. Her eyes started to travel around the room seeing her brother on top of the bed.

Finally when it hits her, she suddenly looks back at the man to see that the man was HALF-, and the bed that his brother’s lying on was messy and disorder. Bambam tried to slowly approach his sister, he needs to calm her down and explain what this situation was. He felt very nervous on what sort of excuse will he tell her. While in Baby’s side, a very huge misunderstanding was being formed inside her head. Like why is there a stranger that’s half in his brother’s room? Why is his brother lying on that bed while the man was on the floor? AND why is his brother’s partner a MAN if so?! The thought of it really scared her, to the point that she starts to run downstairs calling for her mother’s help.

Bambam was screwed, he knew that his sister would react like this, he needed to think of an excuse fast before Baby says something weird to their mother. While his too busy brainstorming, the man quickly stand and puts his arms around Bambam’s waist. He slowly put his head near Bambam’s left ear and whispered “Hey you, whose that girl?” in a very playful tone.

Bambam could feel himself heat up by what the man just did to him, but to Bambam what his feeling right now was not because of what the guy just did, that HEAT he felt right now was actually his anger and irritation starting to build up towards that guy. It was clearly the guys fault, and he knew that he should blame him for this misunderstanding.

Few moments more Bambam finally snaps and made up his decision. He looked back at the man and, gave one of his sweetest smile. He starts by reaching out both his hand to the man chest, then he starts to push him out of the window. The man just looked at Bambam returning the smile, not knowing what the boy was doing. After successfully kicking him out of the house, he firmly closes and locks it. He gave one last look at the man saying “Get out of here and NEVER come back!” ending it with a glare and a loud hissed. He instantly covers both the window with curtains, and quickly runs out of his room to go and explain to his family what happened. “Hopefully I can think of an excuse before my mom kills me!!” He thought while tears form in his eyes imagining how his mom would react.


Hey again guys! Hope you like this chapter! Please continue to suscribe and read my stories! I might not be able to update for a while so please bear with me! Hope you guys like this chapter! If you guys wanna know what Mark looks like in this story, I would say that his looks would be inspired with their "If You Do" concept right now. The same goes for Bambam as well. (>///<)