First Date with the Devil?!

Date with the Prince of Hell

PREVIOUS CHAPTER: *FLASHBACKAgh suddenly living with him would be suicide?! I am gonna have to spend time with him like that every day?! That itself would be living hell for me. I need to protect both my BODY and HEART at the same time?! Huhu somebody please help!” Bambam silently cries while hitting his head on the wall. Wishing that he was still dreaming.


 

(Inside a café)

 

 

 “Hey, do you wanna be my bride?” Mark bluntly blurted out while staring outside the coffee shop. Bambam instantly coughed out the chocolate shake he was just enjoying moments ago. Seeing the boy’s reaction, Mark could only let out a smile while Bambam wipes drips of chocolate shake from his mouth. “What the hell are you saying?! I’m straight okay?! STRAIGHT! And why do I even have to be your bride?! I’m not that feminine anyways?! Do you see me as a girl?! Stop kidding with me?!” Bambam shouted back while having flustered pinkish cheeks. “Hahahahaha you’re so funny! All that fuss over such a question!” Mark said while laughing hard at how the boy reacted with his simple humor. It’s been almost a week since Mark and Bambam started living together. For Mark being together with Bambam is both exciting and fun, since he could always and see different reactions he will have but, for Bambam the past week was like living in hell for him. Each day Mark would, from time to time appear in front of him, enter the room while his changing clothes, and most of the time he would always crawl at his bed at night buck . Not only was he teased and harassed every day, but he also needed to make sure that no one will find out that his keeping a devil in his house.

 

“Hey! How long do you plan to sit there? Let’s get going!” after hearing what Mark said Bambam was quickly drawn back to reality and then, he paid the cashier and went out of the café to follow Mark. As they were walking around the mall, Bambam went back into thinking how hard it would be if his lifestyle continued the way it is right now. It is quite tiring to take care of Mark, and he still has problems with his school and part time job. He was so deep in his thought that, he didn’t even notice that he accidentally bump with someone. The guy he bumped with was, very much furious, he had on a look that could kill. “Hey watch were you’re going! You almost made me drop my phone! Do you even know how much this cost me?! The guy shouted while pin-pointing at Bambam.

Bambam quickly bowed down to apologize since it was his fault for not paying attention, and he definitely didn’t want to make a scene in the middle of the mall. But the guy had no intention of letting Bambam go, he was still ranting about how clumsy Bambam was. At that very moment Mark swoops in and puts his arm the guy and said “Hey you, can you SHUT UP? If you have a problem with him then you can address it to me.” He bluntly said to the guy with a smile forming in his lips, but deep inside he wasn’t really smiling, he was seriously boiling and just very much PISSED. He really wanted to punch straight into that guys face. When the guy heard what Mark said, he instantly felt chills through his spine. He hurriedly ran away from Mark and Bambam. He was so scared of how Mark threatened him.

After that Bambam then let out a sigh of relief. He was really thankful that Mark helped him out, he thought that maybe, Mark might be helpful in some ways and maybe he isn’t that bad, so he wanted to properly thank him for what he did. He glanced at Mark’s face ready to say the words “Thank you” but then, Mark grabbed his hands and entwined it together. Mark startd walking and barely he looked back at Bambam with a smile and said “Your taking so long, lets hurry up and go.” after hearing that Bambam quietly followed along with his face beet red, from just holding hands with Mark. While walking he clasps his chest and thought “Why is my heart beating this fast?! I need to calm down! Holding hands with a man is not NORMAL! Stop reacting this way Bambam!”

 

BAMBAM! BAM! BAMMY!!! “Wait is somebody calling me?” he thought, then he instantly looked for the person calling his name out. Then suddenly from afar he saw his friend Luna from college. Bambam quickly retracts his hand away from Mark. Since he also noticed that a lot of people is looking and gossiping about them. The girl breathlessly stops in front of Mark and Bambam and said, “Bammy I’ve been calling you since a while ago. It’s been a while since I last saw you! Where have you been this days? I haven’t seen you that much at campus either~” Bambam just scratched the back of his head and said “Sorry Luna I’ve been really busy this past few days, so I’ve been going straight home after classes and I had many shifts for my part time job so” by then, Luna glanced at Mark and quickly grabbed Bambam by the arm. Then she dragged Bambam a bit away from Mark and whispered “Bammy! Who is this piece of hunk your with?! He is so handsome! His totally my type!” Bambam just awkwardly laughs and answered “Oh him! His,,,his,,his a distant cousin of mine!” he said while sweat starts to form around his face. He really isn’t used to lying that’s why the way he talk and the way he acts is all in disorder. Luna then looks at Mark and says “Really? I didn’t know that you had a distant cousin like him? How come I never saw you together?”  Bambam then quickly tries to cover up his story and said, “Yeah I also didn’t know that I had such a distant cousin. We were apparently together when I was very young. And so when he was visiting town, I thought I could maybe show him around?” he answered, he was slowly getting nervous about his lie, he just hopes that Luna would believe him.

Then Luna looked at Mark with a smile on her face and whispered something again “Hey Bammy~ does he have a girlfriend? What do you think his type is? Cause I think I fell in love at first sight with him. I’m so interested in him right now.” she said while looking at Bambam, with cheeks flushed and eyes full at determination. Bambam suddenly felt a strong pain at his chest, he couldn’t describe what he was feeling. He didn’t like that Luna wants to get close to Mark, but he thought that it’s perfectly normal if they both hooked up and probably end up as a couple. But still, Bambam didn’t want that. He couldn’t explain it anymore, he just really HATED the thought of Mark being close to other people than him.

He was so deep in his thought that he didn’t even notice that Mark is walking in his direction and almost in front of him. Luna quickly notices Mark and said “Uhm your name is Mark right? Hi! My name is Luna by the way! I’m a friend of Bambam in our university! If you like, would you join us for coffee or something? My treat?” she said with her high pitched cutesy flirting voice. Bambam was just standing blankly in his place, not saying a word. He was still thinking that he has no right to stop his friend from flirting with him. Mark then glances at the girl in front of him gave her a dashing smile. Bambam saw how Mark smiled at her and he thought, his heart was about to be shattered into pieces. He felt tears creeping on his eyes, it hurted him and he didn’t even know why his like this anymore.

Mark looked at the side and saw Bambam, with his head hung low, looking not to well. Mark then felt worried so he stared at Bambam’s expression, he realizes what may be the reason why so, he quickly grabs Bambam and gave him a back hug then, he answered the girl saying “Sorry but I’ll have to decline that offer! You see I’m in the middle of my DATE and LOVEY-DOVEY time with this guy so maybe some other timeMark ended his statement looking proudly and to finish, he gave a wink to the girl. Which sent an instant rejection for Luna. Bambam on the other hand, was so shocked and so red with embarrassment. Luna quickly turned into stone with what she just heard. While Mark took that opportunity and dragged Bambam away. Luna could only look at their backs disappearing from the crowed before mumbling the words “wait..DATE I thought that they were cousins? Does that mean there-GAY?!” she was basically screaming inside. She would have never thought that her friend would be gay. And she couldn’t even imagine how hot and handsome her friends’ boyfriend is.

Meanwhile with Bambam, he was still stunned by how Mark answered his friend. He knew that to Mark that was probably just a joke, and this would cause him such a huge misunderstanding but, somewhere deep in his heart he felt happy and tingly. He know, he shouldn’t act and feel this way but he couldn’t help it. He felt like he was floating on clouds and peaceful at heart, but then he remembered, he shouldn’t even feel this emotions. For he knew too well, that whatever his feeling is just a confusion and it’s something that is not even normal. In the end, he could only stare at Mark’s back and hope that Mark wouldn’t see his face flushed red with the saddest smile one can ever see.

 

 

 


 

Hey Guys! It’s really been a while~ I’m really really sorry for not updating for so long. I’ve been really feeling sick lately and I was so bombarded with school so please forgive my tardiness! I hope you like this chapter even though it’s not that good? Also sorry for the wrong grammar and stuff! I don’t speak fluently in English so SORRY! And Lastly I would like to ask a favor to you guys~ if you could help me out with this fanfics cover that would really help me out a lot! So Thanks for reading and hopefully I’ll update real soon! So till the guys~~~