Living with the Devil?!

Date with the Prince of Hell

 

“Ok so you mean to tell me that what your sister saw was some sort of hallucination? You mean to tell me that you’ve been alone at your room this whole time, and that there was NO ONE was with you!” Bambam sweat starts to drop as he saw his Mom demand an quick answer from him. Right now he’s both on his knees bending down in front of the entire Bhuwakul family.

He quickly nods his head and said “Yes Mom, I was alone. Maybe Baby was just seeing things. You see she might be quite tired, so when she entered my room she might have imagined something or what.” Everyone except Bambam stared at each other’s eyes they still can’t really accept the boys’ reason. Especially Bambam’s Mom whose very suspicious of his sons behavior. But since she can’t really do anything about it, she chose to trust his words.

After finally deciding, Bambam’s Mom just let’s out a huge sigh and said “Ok we believe you. Just be sure that it’s just really an accident okay? If I catch you in the act that you’re with a GUY you know what will happen right?” she said with her ever so sweet threatening voice and scary eyes.

Bambam instantly felt chills run down to his spine, his Mom was not a woman you should mess with. He definitely knows this, because he was the first one to receive his Mothers wrath. He remembered how that one time when he did something bad, Bambam knew, he would surely be punished in the scariest way possible. After apologizing and promising to his Mom over and over they finally calmed down, and told Bambam to go back to his room, his sister and older brother also followed and went back to their own rooms.

Bambam closed his door and gave a big sigh. He glanced over the window and slowly opens it. He swings his head left and right, to see if the MAN and the ROOT of his problems is still there. To his surprise, the man left leaving no trace whatsoever. He lied down on his bed and looked up the ceiling “I really hope that it really was just and hallucination” he muttered. After blankly staring in the ceiling, he just decided that he’ll sleep. Maybe if he did sleep it might take his mind off on everything that happened, anyways Bambam was sure that the man is long GONE and he won’t see him anymore. So he tuck himself to bed and went to his happy dreamland.

The next day, Bambam woke up feeling the ray of sunlight blinding his eyes. He quickly squirms around to cover himself with his blanket. He shifts to the other side of the bed so that he can get more sleep. Bambam tried to hold out his arm to grab his favorite PIKACHU pillow but to his surprise, he grab and felt something else. “Hmnn, why is my pillow hard? I don’t remember my pillow being this long? and my pillow smells like strawberries why does it smell like!!”

Before he could even finish what he was thinking of, he quickly opens his eyes, just to see that what his hugging right now was not a pillow but someone’s chest. He instantly lets go and sit ups from the bed. He slowly uncovers to see who was lying beside him. Bambam quickly face palmed himself because he was too scared to look and somehow he thought that the person might be him. AND yes it was who he was thinking. It was the MAN last night. Sleeping so peacefully beside him.

He quickly backs up against the end side of the bed and shouts “GYAA!!! Why are you sleeping beside me?!” while covering himself with the blankets. The man shifts himself to the other side of the bed and answered “Stop being noisy. It’s so early in the morning let me sleep some more” with his husky morning voice. Bambam quickly makes a fist in in hand trying to contain his anger and says “You’re the one already trespassing in my room, and now you say you want more sleep?!” While he tries to calm down he continued talking to the man “Why are you even back here?! There’s lot of places you could go to anyways right? He said. The man slowly sits up and faced Bambam, he looked deep into his eyes and explained “I’ll be living here for a while since my powers haven’t fully come back yet. Don’t worry I won’t cause any trouble at all, and I won’t show myself to anyone.”

Bambam felt like another trouble was about to start again, so he quickly declined the guy and said “YOU! No! You can’t stay here! And what happened to your WINGS there gone?!” he answer while trying to look at the man’s back. The man smiles at him and started to explain again “You are the one who I want to be with. You’re the one who set me free from that statue. Who else do you think I would go too? My wings? Since I don’t have my full power yet, they suddenly disappeared last night when you kicked me out, and finally it’s not YOU, Its Mark. I want you to call me by my name.” after what he said, he glance over Bambam and made the most handsome and cutest smile he could do.

Bambam felt lifeless, he suddenly remember that the man was right, he was the one who released the man, so that means everything is his fault. He gave a loud sigh and looks back at the guy, since he really has no choice anyways so he decided to let him stay. He will let him stay but, if only the guy would follow his orders so Bambam said “Ok I get it. I’ll let you stay here but you have to follow the rules that I’m about to make.“ he said while pointing his finger to the man.

The man just nodded, still with very huge smile plastered on his face. Bambam continues his talk and said “The 1st rule. You are NOT allowed to show yourself to anyone okay? 2nd is too look for a way to gain your powers back! Since you can’t stay for too long that’s why! And lastly is that you “PROMISE” not to attack me like what you did last night again!” the last rule made him blushed up to his ears instantly, it was very embarrassing for him to say it, but for Bambam he needs to clear that out, since they’ll be living together from now on.

The man scratched his head for a while, he thought about the “RULES” that was imposed to him, finally he turns his gaze back and answered Bambam, he said “Ok fine. I’m okay with those. But I have I problem though..” Bambam felt curious about what is bothering the man and said “What? Is something wrong?” while looking very concern at the man at the same time. The man suddenly leans to Bambam’s ear and whisper “I’m confident that I can do rule number 1 and 2 but, I don’t think I can follow rule number 3?” the man looks back and smirks at the boy in front of him, whose now as red as tomatoes and can’t even talk back to him anymore.

After seeing Bambam”s reaction he quickly starts to laugh, while the other saw him and starts hitting him. Bambam felt so stupid, he feels so GAY reacting this way. He continuously hits the guy and said “Wh-why you! Stop joking with me! Can’t you see that I’m a GUY?! He snorted back at the man trying to make an excuse for reacting that way. The man just looks at him and simply answers “So what? Even if you’re a girl or a guy, so what?” the man look so confident and serious with his answer leaving Bambam frozen and speechless.

Bambam could feel butterflies in his stomach, strange enough to him is that even with the man’s answer, he didn’t feel disgusted at all, he actually felt a bit glad that the man didn’t care if he was a guy. Bambam quickly stood up from his previous place, to prevent the man to see the evident blush that’s about to creep in his cheeks. He offers the man to take a shower, so that he could calm down and set his priorities straight. The man just silently follows and goes to the shower room.

After seeing the man close the door, Bambam quickly covers his face and starts having a mental breakdown “No no no! You are NOT GAY! You just feel this way, because you’re too overwhelmed of what happening! Yes that’s right! You still okay! You are not gay!” while Bambam continuously reminded himself those words. He was too focused of his thoughtsand forgot his entire surrounding. He even failed to notice that the man had finally finished his shower. The man went out and goes straight to Bambam, standing in front of him.

Bambam felt droplets of water in his head. He looks up to see where it came from. To his very surprise, he sees the man in front of him, IN FULL VIEW and COMPLETELY . Bambam felt as if he was having a heart attack. His gaze starts to go down, as he try eyeing the man. But Bambam quickly looks up and shouts at the man “WHY ARE YOU ?!” while he uses both of his hands, trying to cover his eyes from peeking. The man bluntly answers Bambam and said “Ha? You told me to take a shower right? I did, and you didn’t give me any towels or clothes so I can’t change.” he answered in a very bossy and serious tone. Bambam still covered his eyes, even though it was too late cause, he already saw FULL glimpse of the man’s body. He throws a towel at the man and tells him to cover himself, while he looks for some clothes. The man catches the towel and covers his lower region.

Then Bambam slowly stands up and look through his closet to find clothes for the man. He found a big long sleeve white shirt and some black pants that use to worn by his older brother. He gives it the man and said “You should go and change quickly you might catch a cold if you stay soaking wet.” While he stutters and avoids the man gaze. The man reaches out to get the clothes and smiles to Bambam he said “Yeah thanks and by the why its not YOU its Mark.” He looks down and levels his head with Bambam and gave the boy one of his playful smile and a wink before he went back to the restroom.

Bambam blushed instantly, he felt his heart beating like crazy. How will he be able to live with Mark if he can’t even control his own heart?! How will he be able to handle Mark”s harassment every now and then, if only a simple wink can bring him down?! “Agh suddenly living with him would be suicide?! I am gonna have to spend time with him like that every day?! That itself would be living hell for me. I need to protect both my BODY and HEART at the same time?! Huhu somebody please help!” Bambam silently cries while hitting his head on the wall. Wishing that he was still dreaming and whats happening to him isn't true.


Sorry for taking too long guys! Sorry if its such a long boring chapter. You see class is almost starting and I want to somehow update and make many more fanfic before i go back to school. Anyways hope you like it guys! Please enjoy and Thanks for you comments and support! Till next update!!!