Meeting Sataniel in person?!

Date with the Prince of Hell

“Yes Mom, I’m sorry! I got it! Yeah I’ll be sure to buy a gift before I go home. Okay See you later then Bye!” Bambam hurriedly turns off his phone and puts it back to his pocket, his too tired and too annoyed to talk to his mom right now, his already in a lot of trouble today. Not only did he completely lost his way but he even forgot that he had to buy a gift for his brother’s birthday today. He leaned near the nearest tree and gave a big sigh on how unfortunate he is.

He looked up and stared at the clouds. He was fascinated on how they look very pretty and calming today, even though he was having a bad day looking up in the clouds somehow, helped him regain his mood and relax a little bit. Until suddenly it started to rain HARD. He was caught off guard and frozen in his place, he was already having a very unlucky day and now it rains. After a few second of standing and non-stop blinking he runs in search for a place to stay until the rains stop, luckily he finds a very old looking antique shop ahead of him. He went inside and saw that there were no customers so he went in and looked around the shop.

To his surprise, the shop didn’t have that many items to sell. Few books, clocks and plates was on display but aside from that there really wasn’t any item to his liking, so in the end, he just pretended to look around so that he can stay in the shop for shelter from the rain. Few moments later, the store owner suddenly approaches Bambam carrying a towel on his hand. He offered Bambam the towel because he saw him soaking wet with the rain. Bambam was startled at first but when he saw that the man had nice intentions, he quickly gave the man a smile and used the towel given to him. The man asked Bambam what his looking for inside the shop, Bambam explained his situation and the man just replied with a laugh and agrees to let him stay inside his shop.

Bambam asked why theirs only few items that are being sold in the man’s shop. The man gave a smile at Bambam and told him that he opened an antique shop because, he is in search for a new owner for his most treasured item. He told Bambam to follow him so he can show him what he is talking about. Bam just nodded and followed the man. They arrive in front of a very old looking room, the man opened the door and their Bambam saw before him a huge Angel statue of a man. Bambam thought that it was weird for an antique shop to have such a statue but when he went closer to see the statue he was stunned. What he saw before him was too beautiful, the statue was breathtakingly attractive and well made. Bambam stared deeply into the statues features but he mostly focused on its eyes and said unconsciously “He’s so beautiful” he blurted out without knowing. The man just laughed and answered “He is isn’t he?” Bambam feeling quite embarrass of how he reacted with just that mere statue started to blush harshly.

Suddenly the man walks up beside Bambam and said “He is Mark Sataniel one of the most famous Angels of God. Legend says that he became a betrayer of God that is why he became a Devil and was punished. He is indeed beautiful and kind,,if only he learned that what he did was wrong, if only he changed for good.” Sadness evident in the man’s eyes. Bambam stared back at the statue and wondered why the man would say such a thing, why would the man need to go that far just for a statue, but he somehow felt pity on the story that the man said. He actually felt sad for the statue. While he was too busy thinking on how weird the man was, the man on the other hand was too busy brushing dust off the statue. Once he was finished, he looks back to Bambam and out of nowhere said “Do you wanna keep him?”

Bambam was shocked, he was not expecting that the man would offer him something, especially if that thing was a huge statue bigger than his size. He quickly declined the offer but, the man insisted on letting him have the statue. Bambam firmly declined the offer with a smile once again. The man just smiled back and told him that he doesn’t mind if Bambam would be the next owner of the statue. The man said that Bambam was the next owner he has been looking for. In the end, Bambam just accepted the statue and promised to take good care of it. After a while that the rain finally stop, Bambam decided that it’s finally time to go home. He bid his farewell with the kind man and left. On his way home he was fetched by his mom. He received a good scolding in the car on why didn’t he call? or why didn’t he ask for help, but Bambam was too tired to reason out with his mom, so all he did was keep quiet and listen while his mom lectures him. When they arrived home he quickly helped his mom put the statue someplace else, since their house wasn’t big that time they had no choice, but to put it in Bambam’s room.

After a while. Bambam decided to take a shower since if he won’t he might catch a cold. After the bath he quickly jumped to his bed to rest, he had a very tiring day today, he suddenly felt the urge to take a nap, as his eyes were about to close he felt a strong gust of wind through his body which gave him instant chills through his spine, he quickly woke up to see if he forgot to close a window or something, but to his surprise the windows were completely close, he wondered about it and as he turned back to his bed what he saw completely stunned him, to his surprise someone was lying on top of it. A MAN wearing all black clothes with skin so pale and eyes CRIMSON RED, but that wasn’t the only thing that shocked him, the man had huge BLACK WINGS from his back.

To say that Bambam was shock would be an understatement, he was both frozen and scared at the same time. He wasn’t even sure if the things on top of his bed is real. Few more seconds of silence until the man with wings suddenly approaches Bambam. He wasn’t sure if he should scream or what because he was in a daze to even do anything. The man with wings suddenly grabs Bambam’s wrist and suddenly he pulls him and planted a sudden rough kiss on him. Slowly nibbling on his lips, teasing him. Bambam quickly reacted on the kiss and pushes the man shouting “Why did you kiss me?! Who are you? Why are you here?!” with both of his cheeks blushing.

The man quickly smiles back seeing his reaction and said “Well that's a nice reaction, ME? I’m no other than Mark Sataniel I’m here because of YOU”  Bambam was having a mental breakdown, he couldn’t believe on what the man said, he quickly turned his head to see the statue beside his door but then, when he finally looked there wasn’t any statue beside his door anymore. He quickly turns his gaze back at the guy in front of him. The guy was still smiling at him. Finally reality hit him, His REALLY Mark Sataniel! His alive and his right in front of me!! Oh my God! What is happening?!

 

 

 

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter Quite a long Intro right?! Dont worry the next Chapter would have many more MarkBam moments! Sorry for all the typos and wrong grammars! I'll update soon again!