Sungjae Oppa

내 사랑스러운 꿈 나이트작
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the car 

The taken time to arrive is 30 minutes. Okay ! Right now Im going to waste time by playing Subway Surf.

Its kinda fun game and My Oppas and I  are enjoyed it. Its peace until my annoying oppa called.

" Sulli-ah! " called Sungjae oppa

" Ne? " 

" Yah stop playing with your phone. Face me NOW ! " order Sungjae.

" Ne ! Oppa what did you want huh? ." I make a bored face.

" Ssul are you okay ? " said  Sungjae oppa with a worried face.

" Huh ? What's wrong with you oppa ? Are you sick ? " I said while touching oppa's forehead.

Suddenly Sungjae oppa brush of my hand from his head.

" Yah Babo ! I'm serious right now ! ". said angry Sungjae

"Hmmm..... Not really after that incident we've not been intract with each other anymore. You see oppa they still call me betrayed even if Im say sorry to them. And Jiyeon I thought she is a good friend but Im wrong she just take me as a rival." 

"Ogu! Ogu! Pity our Sulli. Well its have been my fault because pursue you to went to my friend party and I've been lying to you."said Sungjae oppa sadly.

Well it may be oppa fault but I still can't say no to my Oppas and Unnie. I know that time Sungjae oppa want to show me to his friends.

 After all, if I did not meet with Sungjae oppa's friends, I will never know Soojung.

 " Sungjae oppa, dont be like this. I dont care about it anymore. I dont care if they want to be my friend or not. I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter