School

내 사랑스러운 꿈 나이트작
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked to my class. It is class 2A-A. Everyone in that class is nice. They all not no that I'm a princess. Its only Soojung, Jiyoung and Seungcheol.

"Yah! Why did you leave it hah?!. I ask you to bring it for me 'UNFORTUNATELY' you leave it at home!. Yah you Seungcheol BABO!!".

There it is!

The fighting of the twins Kang Jiyoung and Kang Seungcheol aka S.coups. They are known as the pretty twins because of their faces.

I went into the class. And Jiyoung rushed to me after she sees me.

"Ssul-ah! Look at Seungcheol. He forgot to brought my pj clothes. OMG! I dont know what's wrong with him. Scold him for me please?!".

This is tough but......

"Seungcheol-ah,why did you do that huh?."

I ask with a creepy face.

"Erk- a-aniya. I'm just kidding with her. You see, Youngie feet are injured right. So, I'm just left her pj clothes on purpose so that she won't stubbornly use her feet roughly and get injured 'again'." said S.coups quickly gave his reason.

Huh! Its always like this. Take care of the twins problem or what. After Seungcheol's explaination. I walk to my table. I have to sit beside someone who is annoying than my brother, it is none other than Jeon Jungkook. 

The pupils here call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter