The Past

내 사랑스러운 꿈 나이트작
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful morning for a good day but, the words are for those who are happy in their life. But not for some people like me. 'Ah, how goodly that I'm not a princess.' said Sulli. 

' Well what's the point of being a princess when life becomes difficult and not free as the other children that has the same age as me.' 'Once, I'm going out of the house to meet with my friends but was stopped by my brother. He told me that our family had to go to a big event. I had promised my friend that I would meet them in the garden and if I break the promise we will never be friends again. And I break it.

Therefore, I was been marginalized by my friends until I got into high school.

 Go to high school, I kept my secret that I was a princess. But, I went to the same school as my old friends was. I just wish they would not do the same thing again.But not only that, after my brother asked  me to go to the ceremony, I felt weird because my brother would often go with my sister.

So I directly calling Jiyeon and told her that I went to an important event. I'm just weird why Jiyeon tell others that I am too lazy to go out and do not rule me because I'm a princess. And because of that, they began to distance theirself from me. A few days later, after the fight, I went home on foot, alone.

(Often I walked with the others)

I was suddenly attacked by three drunks. They pulled me into an alley and wanted to me. At that time the weather was dark and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter