Hime-sama

내 사랑스러운 꿈 나이트작
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Knock Knock'. "Hime-sama time to wake up!". Call one of the maids.

"Ugh! I woke up !!". I shouted angrily, I was so taboo the one who disturb my sleep.

Last night I slept late to complete the assignment that teacher gave.'Ting' suddenly my phone rang signaling the messages in. It was from Soo Jung :

 

Soo Jung : Yah!! wake up sleepy head! 

Sulli         : Yah!! Im already wake up babo!

Soo Jung : Arasso! Arasso! dont be mad. Oh yah! at first I want to bother you but I just remember that do not forget to bring the assignment if not the fine is we have clean the school's toilet huh!.Uh! I could not. I'd rather get merit marks than washing the toilets.

 

Uhm..... that is Soo Jung if you guys dont know. She has this some weird attitude I found. That attitude is she cold towards anyone until they called her ' Ice Princess'.

'Princess' ya she's beautiful but not that cold as others think. Soo Jung is soo..... friendly actually. She's the first friend I know as I came to this school. And so, we're friend until then.

 

Sulli        : NE!!! I understood bos. Actually I dont know what are you actual think about me but are do not trust me even if I'm a princess?

Soo Jung : Oh! about that I know you are princess but I dont think youre such a spoiled. One thing I know Choi Sulli is the most fun people that I like to tease. (kekekeke)  P/S : I trust you but you know people is always people.

Sulli        : Oh!! Soojung you make me cringe on my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter